Exploring London -1

Abir and kunal followed kuhu and mishti........ On the way abir explained kunal how he can spend more time with mishti.

The idea was that kunal will take kuhu with him in the whole ride. And will not leave her for a fraction of second also.

" Bhai...... Now you don't have to be worried....... Because your small brothers charm is so strong that even if I will do nothing she will stay with me. " kunal said blowing his hairs.

" Oh!!!!!! Meri overconfidence ki dukaan........... Don't praise yourself more and concentrate on the work I have given you. "

" Yes sir...... " Kunal said with an salute like army man.

Which brought instant smile on abir's face seeing his little brother antics.

First they went to the walk of thames to enjoy and explore. It was between London Bridge to Greenwich. The scenery was very beautiful and silent. Every one was there to just walk  on that peaceful place.

According to the plan kuhu was with kunal....... So abir grabbed the opportunity and walked taking mishti's hands.

This time also she felt butterflies in her stomach when abir touched her. And this time she couldn't even ignore that.
Because it was an very strong feeling felt by her...... She tried to loose the grip of abir's hand from her hand....... .... But she was failing miserably in doing that.  Abir was not in the mood to leave mishti's hand at any cost. And mishti couldn't even oppose more and didn't tried more........

By that action abir was now sure that mishti has also feeling for him. And now he has to just push her more so that she confesses her feeling.

After a while they went to the British Museum.......... It was the dearest wish of mishti to visit it. As she was very fond of ancient and unique things. There was ancient Egypt, china and British accent.
All were thousands of year old and were very precious.

Mishti was so curious and excited to see all the things. From her eyes anyone could tell that she was very happy visiting that place.

Kuhu was not interested in seeing that...... So kunal was saved from doing any hardwork. So they went to another place to explore....

Only abir and mishti were only the ones who were visiting it.

And abir was just seeing the happiness and curiosity on mishti's face.

" She is looking so cute........ I didn't thought she would be so happy on the visit to this place. The next one will add more happiness on her face...... Because that was her first dream place to visit. " His chain of thoughts broke when he heard someone calling mishti.

Looking at that direction from where the voice came and saw nishant standing there.

Abir's fists instantly closed with anger on his face. He didn't wanted anyone to disturb there beautiful moments. But now he couldn't do anything.

" Oh god...... Why he is following like an mobile signal....... Don't he has anything to do or to just roam here and there. Now I think he is stalking us........ " Abir looked up " Why God........ Don't bring more villains in my love life. "

" Hello miss teapot........ Hello Mr rajvansh........ What are you doing here. " Nishant said looking at both of them.

" Just came to take vegetables from here..... What can we do else...... " abir wanted to speak that but controlled himself.

" You know na nannu...... I am having so much interest in old and ancient things...... So we just came here...... " mishti said looking at nishant.

" I know..... And this is the best place to find that....... Let's explore that together..... " saying that nishant held mishti's hand.

But abir was quick enough to hold mishti's hand and stop her from going.

" But nishant....... Don't you have some work to do? " Abir asked controlling his anger.

" Actually I am free just now...... And if I am having some work than also I can take out time for my best friend. " And they starts seeing different things. All this while abir was fuming with anger.

Whenever nishant would held mishti's hand to tell her something abir's anger was rising.

Finally he couldn't bear it longer and went to talk to them.

" Mishti kunal is calling us..... As we are getting late ........ " abir said holding mishti's hand tightly.

" Nishant..... Why don't you also join us..... It will be so much fun...... " mishti said looking at nishant.

" No mishti..... You all enjoy...... I have some work. " and saying that he leaves from there.

" Thank god...... He left by himself..... Other wise I would have beat him so harder. That he might not be able to walk also...... " and his thoughts were interrupted when mishti snaps her fingers in front of his face.

" Aren't we getting late now..... And by the way why are you holding my hand every now and there. Just leave my hand....... " mishti said taking out her hand from his.

" Why are you getting affected when I hold your hand....... Is there something between us that I don't know? " abir asked raising his eyebrows.

" It's nothing like that..... Now let's go...... " And mishti starts leaving from there.

" Angry chorni...... I know what you are feeling...... But I want you to tell me by your own. " Abir said with an naughty smirk.

They took an open tour bus to reach there destiny....... It was there next destination decided by abir.

In bus also kuhu was sitting with Kunal.......so Mishti had to sit with Abir.

Now Mishti was getting more irritated because of that.......she was not getting why kuhu was continuously roaming with Kunal.

" Kuhu......" Mishti called her.

" Why are you disturbing them........if you want to talk than talk with me...... can't you see they are busy talking with each other." Abir said stopping her from middle.

" So what they can talk with us also......"

" You are so dumb....... They are interested in each other..... that's why they are spending more time with each other...." Abir said hitting slightly on her hand.

" Hey...... don't hit me......"

" I am not hitting you...... leave all that......and see the beautiful places." Abir said taking Mishti's hand again.

" Why are you holding my hand every now and there......."

" If I will not leave your hand how will i make you see the beautiful places here....." Abir asked raising his eyebrows.

" For that you don't have to catch my hand....... you can just point it out. And we have not came here to spend our honeymoon........." She squeezed her eyes when she realised what she just blurted out.

She didn't wanted to embarrass herself more so saying sorry she went to another seat.

Abir was quite happy and was smiling in his heart.

Now he has to just push her little so that she tells her heart out.

Finally they reached there destination and Mishti was overwhelmed seeing the place.

It was the great London eye standing in front of her.. ....She couldn't able to control her emotions more......

" So did you like the surprise......." Abir couldn't complete as Mishti hugged him tightly.

Abir was totally awestruck by her action but he didn't wanted to embaras her more so he acted normally.

Mishti realised that she was still hugging Abir....so she quickly broke the hug.

" I am sorry......i mean thank you.........it was my childhood dream to visit London eye."

" Welcome angry chorni........"