Coffee date

Abir came in his room for changing his wet clothes. His heart was still with his angry chorni and didn't wanted to leave her for a second also. An smile lingered on his lips reminiscing the rain dance. She was so happy by looking at the arrangements done by him.

But seeing his wet clothes his angry chorni started behaving like an mother hen. And he had to come to his room to change his wet clothes.

He changed himself in an transparent white shirt and black pants. He was looking extremely dashing and handsome in it.

After changing he directly went to the resort's canteen. They had rented the canteen for some time. So they can prepare some delicious foods for each other.

On reaching the canteen he saw mishti was engrossed in making coffee for both of them. Her back was facing him because of that she couldn't see him coming.

He was just going to step towards her.......... But an thought stopped him from stepping forward. He cleared his thoughts to gain her attention.

" Abir..... You came..... " She was stunned seeing the alluring man standing in front of her.

The biceps were visible through his transparent shirt. And the rolled up sleeves was making him more eye catching.

The coffee jar which she was holding stumbled up from her hands seeing him. She diverted her attention towards the coffee again.

Abir smirked seeing the effect he was having on his mishti. To make his plan more effective he stepped forward towards her.

Now he was just standing behind her and slowly came towards her ear.

" Mishti....... I didn't know you will be so nervous for making an coffee. " Abir said in an intense voice.

" No....... " She was so effected by him that she was stumbling with her own words. " It's nothing like that...... " She could only speak this that also by great efforts.

" Ok.......... Well mishti make the coffee strong and bold like me. " Saying that he moves away from there.

And stands in front side of her and again stares her with intense eyes.

" I'll make the coffee strong and bold........ Now you can seat on the chair. You don't need to stand in front of me the whole time. " She was still not able to look directly in his intense eyes.

" I didn't know I was having these much effect on you. " Abir said with an naughty smirk." Well what can you also do when a handsome dashing man like me is standing in front. " Abir said smoothing his long hair.

" Hmmm........ You could have even wear a normal shirt. "

" Mishti now I'm worried for my respect. What if some bad intentions comes in your mind. Than who will save me from your irradaaas. " Abir said covering up his half buttoned shirt.

" Hmmmm..... What...... You mean to say that I will take benefit of your. " Mishti said raising her eyebrows.

" Yes....... We both are all alone in this canteen. A handsome man is standing in front of an angry violent chorni. What if you use your red belt on an innocent boy. " Abir said with an innocent tone.

" It's brown not red....... And for your kindly information I am not having such intentions for you. I just thought to make coffee for both of us as we were drenched in water. Nothing else........ " And she again continued with her work.

" Coffee can be anyone's code word. Just like....... I want to blend in you like milk and sugar in coffee. Oh abir........ Love is in the air just like coffee. " Abir said in his usual intense voice.

" So cheesy dialogues abir........ But now you really need an protection from me. " Mishti grabbed the fork and started running behind abir.

After catching each other like Tom and Jerry they rested themselves on the couch. Mishti brought coffee and some cookies from the kitchen.

" Mishti you forgot to put sugar in the coffee. " Abir said after taking an sip from the mug.

" It's impossible.... Let me taste..... " She also takes an sip from the safe coffee mug. " Abir....... The sugar is perfect in the coffee. "

Abir again takes an sip from it " Yaaa....... Now it's perfect....... And when the sweetest thing himself touches it. The coffee has to be the sweetest of all. Isn't it mishteeeee........." Misht started blushing hearing it" What if the sweetest thing directly touches my lips. And on top of that it's our first coffee date. So one kiss it's necessary to make it more memorable. " Saying that he slightly shifts towards mishti.

There lips were few inches far when they heard an knoch on the door.

" Now who came......... " Abir was annoyed with someone's sudden arrival.

" Let me see..... " And mishti goes towards the door.

" Angry chorni..... I'll not leave you till I don't get an kiss from you. " An naughty smile came on his lips at that thought.

Mishti came back with an big gift in her tiny hands.

" What's that..... " Abir asked raising his eyebrows.

" My surprise for you......... " Mishti said handling the gift to abir.

" Really........ Now I can't wait to open it....... " Saying that he starts removing the gift wrapper.

His eyes teared up seeing his angry chorni's gift.

" Abir..........it's ok.........if you didn't liked it ........ I just thought..... "

Abir wanted to say a lot of things but couldn't utter a single word. He just embraced mishti in an tight hug.

Precap :-

" Now we should declare our relationship status in front of our families. I don't like to lie in front of badi maa. "

" As you command..... My majesty.... " And both of them embraced each other in a warm hug.