Jealousy

Abir was  getting annoyed seeing mishti and yug together.
Yug was also working as an intern in the office. And was having an cabin exactly next to mishti. And during this one month he has become best friend of mishti. And most of  time they were seen together which annoyed abir more. So he decides to change yug's place from there.

Just at that time kunal enters abir's cabin " Bhai i am thinking to throw an diwali party for the employees. What say!!! " kunal said abir about his plan.

" Sure,  but before that you have to change that yug's place. " abir said still looking at mishti and yug.

By seeing that kunal also shifts his attention towards it and gets the whole matter. And decides that today he will surely find out what's going in abir's mind.

" But bhai we can't change anybody's place without any reason. First tell me the reason of changing than I will think about what to do. " kunal says in a teasing way.

" The reason is that they are always engrossed in chit chatting. And because of that the work is also affected. " abir said looking at kunal.

" So what bhai many of them talk during work. If we change everyone's place it will be an difficulty for us. If you have any other reason than tell me. " kunal said raising his brows in a hope that abir will tell him about his feelings.

" Okay, I accept it that I have some feelings about mishti. But I don't know what i exactly feel about her. " abir surrenders in front of kunal and accepts the fact.

On getting the opportunity kunal again starts teasing abir. " Hmmm....., I think the feeling must be about brother and sister. That's why you are so protective about mishti. And few days ago you went to her house also as she was sick. How sweet of you bhai. "

" Kunal... . " abir says glaring at kunal angrily.

" Ok bhai, now I want tease you more. And I will change yug's place from there you just relax. Okay. " saying that kunal starts leaving from there.

" But you have came up with some idea for diwali. Tell that to me...... " abir said stopping kunal from going.

" Oh!!!! Yes, bhai i was thinking to organize an diwali party for our employees. So that they also enjoy and have some fun time. And by that you will also get some time with mishti. " kunal said with a naughty smirk.

" Well!!!!  Your idea is very good. We should definitely celebrate diwali with our employees. " abir says to kunal.

And kunal leaves abir's cabin with a smile.

Lunch time : -

It was lunch time and everyone had gone to canteen for the lunch.
Abir has also came in the canteen for some reason.
On entering the canteen he sees mishti and yug talking with each other .
And also sharing the tiffin with each other.

" Oh god!!!  This yug is glued to mishti like fevicol. After changing the place also how will I prevent him from coming near mishti. Think abir..... Think..... " abir thinks in his mind. And after thinking for a while he goes towards them.

" Hi!!!  Guys, Can I seat with you?  " abir asks looking at mishti.

" Sure sir, you can seat with us. " yug says in a agreement nod.

And abir sits in between them taking an chair from another table.

" So what were you guys discussing. " abir asked looking at yug.

" We were just discussing about the diwali party. And what we will do in that party, etc..... " yug said in reply.

Yug went from there as kunal had called him in his cabin.

" So what did you bring in your cabin, angry chorni. " abir said glaring at the tiffin.

" Sir, atleast in the office don't call me with this name. If anyone hears what will they think about me. " mishti says requesting abir.

" So you are telling me to meet you in private for calling you angry chorni. For that I am ready but are you......
" abir says with raising his eyebrows.

" Sir i didn't mean that..... " before mishti could complete abir interupts her.

" Relax, angry chorni I was just kidding with you. " abir says with a smile. " And we are friends so we can make fun of each other. Now, leave all that and tell me what you have brought in your tiffin. " abir asks raising his eye brows.

" Sorry abir but the tiffin is already over before you came. " mishti says showing the empty tiffin to abir.

" Mishti, I didn't know you are so foodie that you have eaten the whole tiffin. " abir said with an shocked face.

" No, I have not eaten all alone kuhu and yug were also there. " mishti says looking at abir.

" Again yug, this yug is now irritating me. I want to kill this man with my hands. " abir thinks gritting his teeths.

" Hello!!!  Where are you lost I am talking to you and you are not even responding. " mishti said snapping her fingers in front of his face.

" Nothing, well what are you wearing for the party?  " abir asked looking at mishti.

" Space suit "

" What!!!  " abir says with a shocked face.

" I was just kidding. You only told na that friends can make fun of each other." mishti says laughing at abir.

" Waah!!!  Meri billi mujhe sa meow. Now seriously tell me what are you wearing.
"  abir asks mishti again.

" It's an suspence part. " mishti says slowly to abir.

" By seeing your face I can definitely tell that you have still not decided what to wear. Isn't it!!!!" abir said raising his eyebrows.

" How did you came to know about that!!!  " mishti asked in exclamation.

" Because I am an omniscient that's why I came to know what you are thinking. " abir says blowing his hair. " Well you tell me when I will come to pick you up at your house. " abir asked raising his eyebrows.

" Are you an taxi driver......
Are you my bade papa.....
Are you my boy friend......
Then why are you so interested in picking me up..... " mishti says to abir.

At every question abir says no. But when she asks about boyfriend he starts thinking " Well!!!!  If you are ready than I am ready to be your boyfriend. "

" Where are you getting lost everytime. Are you dreaming about any girl or there is something else. " mishti asked raising his eyebrows.

" I was thinking about you..... " abir mutters slowly under his breath.

" Now you are talking with yourself . Are you getting mad our what. " mishti questioned abir.

" Someone said that by talking to yourself you can concentrate on your work. That's why I was talking with myself. " abir said raising his eyebrows.

" Very funny..... Now I should leave as I think the lunch break is over. See you later khadus rajvansh..... " saying that mishti leaves from there.

" See you soon angry chorni..... " abir says smiling.