Diwali party

Diwali party :-

Abir has already reached the party venue and was seeing at the arrangements and decorations. He wanted to make sure that all the arrangements in the party were  perfect.

Kunal also came at the party venue just after abir and was searching abir. Just than he saw abir at an corner who was looking at his face in phone camera....
He goes near him and to get his attention he acts of clearing his throat.

" Bhai, you are looking so handsome and dashing. And now there is no need of any touch up to your beautiful face. I think you are behaving like a girl who is meeting her boyfriend for the first time. " kunal said controlling his laughter.

" You don't think nanko nowadays you are making very much fun of me. Once you fall in love, you see I will take the revenge..... " abir just stopped when he realized what he just blurted in front of kunal.

Here kunal didn't wanted to loose the opportunity so he asked " Bhai, what did you say I didn't hear it properly.... "

" Nothing, and leave me I have some work to do..... " saying that abir goes from there.

" Bhai..... when will you accept it that you are in love. " kunal said with an smile.

The party has started and all the office staff, invited people and there family had arrived. Abir was still thinking about the talk with kunal and what he had said in front of him. His thoughts were interupted when kunal called him as he wanted him to meet some guests.

Abir was impatiently waiting for someone to come. And suddenly he feels someone's presence from behind so he turns back.
He was stunned seeing the person standing in front of him.
It was mishti who was coming with kuhu in the party. She was looking stunning in the off shoulder red gown with minimal makeup. By seeing her abir was stunned for a moment and was gazing at her from top to bottom.

Just than kunal comes and whispers in abir's ear " Bhai, close your mouth otherwise some mosquitoes will go inside. Abir quickly closes his mouth and angrily sees at kunal.

And than he comes to mishti leaving kunal alone. " Happy diwali " abir wishes both of them.

" Happy diwali sir " kuhu mishti says together.

" But why you both are late for the party. " abir asked looking at mishti.

" Because of this girl, you know na she is always late at every place..... " before kuhu completes mishti pinches on her hand. " Ouchhh.... "

" What happen kuhu, did some ant bite you or anything else. Be careful you might hurt yourself...... " mishti said controlling her anger.

Abir was totally confused how would kuhu hurt himself as she is standing safely in front of me.But kuhu totally understood what mishti was telling to her.

Now both of them were alone as kuhu went to meet her friends.

" Today you are looking very beautiful in this dress.Even no one will say that you are angry chorni by seeing innocent face. " abir said looking at mishti.

" Thanks for the compliment sir. But there is no one who calls me angry chorni. Only you calls me by that name. " mishti says raising her eyebrows.

" Because I am only having that copyright of telling you angry chorni. No other can call you by that name. " abir says with a smirk.

Here meenakshi sees them talking and thinks abir is talking with which girl.

" Maa, I want you to meet some guest's "  but after not getting any response he slightly touches on her shoulder.

" Yes, kunal what happened..... " meenakshi says looking at kunal.

" Maa, are you disturbed about something." kunal asks worriedly.

" It's nothing like that I just wanted to ask who is that girl talking with abir. " meenakshi asks looking at kunal.

" Maa, she is intern in the office and also working under bhai's hand." kunal says with an smile.

" But abir is talking so keenly and that also with a girl.  And I know abir he is never interested in talking with a girl. Is there something else kunal which you both are hiding....... " meenakshi asks in a stern way.

" Maa, you are thinking very much it's nothing like that. Maybe he is discussing about office related. " Kunal doesn't tell his mother about anything. As he knows if abir gets to know that he has told to meenakshi than he will not leave him.

" I thought that the way they are talking it must be some special. Okay leave that I will meet the guests" saying that meenakshi leaves from there.

" Even maa came to know, when will you understand your own feelings, bhai. " kunal thinks in his mind.

And suddenly he strikes an idea and comes to announce. " Happy diwali, today we all have gathered here to celebrate diwali. So there should be an dance in the party. So guys, find your partner as it's an paper dance. "

Abir saw yug coming near mishti but before he could ask.

Abir takes her hand in his and gazing in her eyes he asks " May I have pleasure to dance with you? "

After hesitating for a while mishti says yes for the dance. There were total 12 couples ready to give competition to them. In them one were kuhu and kunal also. ( Guys I'm just focussing on mishbir love story, but with them kuku love story is also moving ahead.)

And the first song plays and they starts dancing. It was tere hone laga hoon from the movie ajab prem ki gazab kahani.

For first time both of them were so close to each other. Even mishti was feeling some vibrations in between when abir touches her.

The paper was getting smaller and the couples were also getting less.
And now there were only two couples left. One was mishbir and the other was kuku. And the last song played of the competition. And it was chashini from tiger zinda hai.

The paper was now very small and only one person can stand on it. So abir first stood on the paper and told mishti to stand on his foot.
They were merely few inch away from each other.
She was loosing her balance just than abir takes her in his arms and they share a cute eyelock.

Here kuku were not able to maintain the balance and they were out of the game.

Abir and mishti were still in an eyelock not realising what was going. There eyelock was broken when they heard everyone one clapping for them. Abir puts mishti down from his arms.

" Bhai, I am so proud you are the winner of this dance. I must say you both were dancing beautifully. " kunal says looking at abir.

" Thanks " both mishti and abir says together.

And mishti goes near kuhu and stands with her.

" I didn't know you dance so beautifully and by the way you both were looking cute together. " kuhu whispers in mishti's ears.

Hearing that mishti thinks how they were dancing and also how abir lifted her in his arms. By thinking that an smile comes on her face.

Suddenly she sees abir on his knees with an rose in his hand.
" Mishti you are the first girl in my life whom I like to talk with. Even if you say me khadus I want to be with you. Even I don't  like if someone comes near to you. So miss angry chorni I wanted to tell you that I love you...... " Abir said with a rose in his hands and was still sitting on his knees.

" Abir, you are taking our friendship in a wrong way. I never imagined you in that way. Even from now I'm breaking our friendship. " saying that she goes from there.

" Dont break our friendship, please mishti...... " abir pleads to mishti.

And suddenly he feels some hand on his shoulder and looks at that direction. He sees kunal standing there with an confused face and asking about something. " Bhai, whom where you saying please. And I think you are tired so let's go home."

And suddenly he realizes it was an dream and takes a relieved breath.

" Okay, let's go.... " by saying that he goes with kunal.