Secret meeting

Mishti was standing right in front of the lakeside. But today the whole lakeside was looking different from normal days.

It was fully decorated with colourful lights. On left side heart shaped balloons were tight. And on the right side a table for two was kept. The whole decoration was quite soothing to eyes.

A smile came on her face by seeing the efforts done by her ajeeb rajvansh. But where was he..... Mishti looked here and there. But he was nowhere to be spotted.

Just when she was going to move ahead to find him. She found someone's hand on her beautiful eyes. She easily recognized who was he ..... Her ajeeb rajvansh.

" Abir.... " Mishti said in a low tone.

She turned around to see his man already in a blue tuxedo to impress her.

" Not bad angry chorni..... You recognized me...... "

" I can recognize you among thousand people also. In  compare to that this was quite a easy task for me. " Mishti said in a proud tone.

" Ohoooo....... Self appreciation....... Well did you liked this decoration or not? "

" I just didn't liked it.,.... I loved the whole place. I must say you have done quite great efforts for our late night meet. " Mishti said while walking ahead to see the further decorations.

" Thank you...... I wanted to make this date memorable for both of us. And this is the last time we are meeting as girlfriend and boyfriend. Because after few days you will become my wife. And I don't want to miss any moments before marriage. "

" Ooo...... How romantic Mr. Rajvansh..... I am very much impressed from you. "

Till now mishti didn't saw the caserolle kept on the table.

" Abir.... What is this.... " Mishti asked pointing towards the table.

" Our date arrangements....... Let's go..... " Abir forwarded his hand towards mishti.

Mishti holded abir's hand and both of them went towards the table. Where abir pulled a chair for mishti and after that went and seat on his chair.

" I am very eager to know what's in it? " Mishti said in desperation.

" Ok..... So I have made noodles for my to be wifey. " Abir opened the lid.

" You made it with your own hands? " Mishti asked in a shocked tone.

" No..... I first took someone's hand on rent than I cooked this for you. " Abir said in sarcasm.

" Very funny...... You and your sarcastic replies. Both of them are hell irritating...... Now let's eat. I am already craving for it by it's delicious smell. " Mishti tried to take some smell through her nose.

Abir served the noodles for both of them. And both of them eat it by happily feeding each other.

" Abir...... Can I continue the job after marriage also. Please..... " Mishti requested abir.

" Of course mishti....... Even my mother is working after marriage. I believe that everyone has the right to persuade there dreams. Even if you want you can join another office also for your betterment. I don't have any objection...... "

Mishti's eyes got moist by hearing it....... She was overwhelmed by abir's words.

" Thank you so much abir.... "

" Really...... Now you have to say thank you to me for doing something for my own girlfriend. Isn't it awkward..... " Abir wiped tears from  her eyes.

" Sorry...... "

" Any other word left to say.... "

Both of them bursted into laughter hearing it.

" Can I expect a romantic dance with my lovely girlfriend " Abir asked forwarding his hand.

" Sure.... " She placed her hand in his.

Abir played dil diya gallan on his mobile from tiger zinda hai.

Kacchi doriyon, doriyon, doriyon se
Mainu tu baandh le
Pakki yaariyon, yaariyon, yaariyon mein
Honde na faasley
Eh naraazgi kaagzi saari teri
Mere sohneya sunn le meri

They were just swinging around with body pasted with each other. They were just enjoying each other's company.

Dil diyan gallan
Karaange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu milaa ke
Dil diyan gallan haaye
Karaange roz roz beh ke
Sacchiyan mohabbataan nibha ke

Sataaye mainu kyun
Dikhaaye mainu kyun
Aiven jhuthi mutthi russ ke rusaake
Dil diyan gallan haaye
Karaange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu mila ke

Abir slowly leans towards mishti with a anticipation of kiss. But as usual mishti runs away from there.

Tenu lakhan ton chhupa ke rakhaan
Akkhaan te sajaa ke tu ae meri wafaa
Rakh apna bana ke
Main tere layi aan
Tere layi aan yaaran
Naa paavin kade dooriyaan

Now they were trying to catch each other as usual. And finally abir caught her behind a tree. He slowly caressed her soft cheeks and rubbed her lips with his thumb.

Main jeena haan tera....
Tu jeena hai mera
Dass lena ki nakhra dikha ke

Dil diyan gallan
Karaange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu mila ke
Dil diyan gallan...

And finally abir touched her lips with her. The kiss was gentle and soft but slowly it turned into a passionate one.

Raatan kaaliyan, kaaliyan, kaaliyan ne
Mere dil saanwle
Mere haaniyan, haaniyan, haaniyan je
Lagge tu na gale

Mera aasmaan mausamaan di na sune
Koi khwaab na poora bune
Dil diyan gallan
Karange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu mila ke

Pataa hai mainu kyun chupa ke dekhe tu
Mere naam se naam mila ke
Dil diyan gallan
Karange naal naal beh ke
Akh naale akh nu mila ke
Dil diyan gallan...

Now they were just resting on the wooden clamp. There body's were pasted with each other.

" Now I think I should leave.... " Mishti said.

" Ok.... I'll drop you." It was already quite late so abir dropped mishti at her house. Both of them parted away from each other after giving each other a warm hug.

Dont forget to vote and comment your reviews whether you liked it Or not. Your votes and comments encourages me to write the next part soon.