In the office

At mishti's house
Badi maa ( to bade papa) :  Don't you think we should find an suitable boy for mishti.
Bade papa : Yes,  but before that we have to do our incomplete work.
Badi maa : which work???
Bade papa : We have to tell mishti about the truth of her parents.
Badi maa : No.... No.... We can't tell her that truth.
Bade papa : We have to tell her that truth. If she comes to know from someone else than she will get more shatter.
Badi maa: Mishti will never able to know that bitter truth of her life. (saying pleadingly) Please...... you will also not tell her the truth . And from now this topic will never be discussed again.
Bade papa : Okay as you wish.
By saying that bade papa leaves and badi maa crys by thinking about the truth about mishti's parents.
At mishti's office
Shweta : This is your cabin....  I hope it's fine for you.
Mishti : Yes... It's pretty good.
After giving the necessary instructions shweta leaves from there. Mishti was given the cabin exactly in front of abir's cabin.
Mishti ( to herself ) : I know I was late but such a big punishment for that. Oh god!!!!  How would I complete this file in one day ( saying it with a crying face).
Suddenly she feels an friendly hand on her shoulder. It was kuhu her cousin sister cum friend she also was working in the same office.
Kuhu:It's first day and you are late #miss late comer where were you stuck
Mishti:I have already got punishment from khadus rajvansh ,now you also don't start
Kuhu : Relax babes,  why are you getting hyper did someone said you anything.
Mishti : Leave it. Well it's so good that we both are doing internship in same company.
Kuhu : Yes #sistergoals we will have a lot of fun with work.
Mishti : But work will always comes first than fun okay.
Kuhu : Okay #workaholic now don't start giving lecture miss boring. While I am the assistant of abir rajvansh. What about you....
Mishti : I am working as an intern under that khadus rajvansh.
Kuhu : I am hearing the name first time.  Who is he???
Suddenly the landline kept at mishti cabin's ring.
Mishti : Hello sir
Abir : You are already 15 minutes late than also you are wasting your precious time. Just stop talking and start the assigned work.
Mishti : Okay sir.
Keeping the receiver she tell kuhu to go as she has some urgent work to complete. Saying that she starts doing her work.
Kunal ( while coming in abir's cabin) : Bhai can I come inside.
Abir : You dont have to ask for the permission.
Kunal : How's the first day of office going on?
While he was asking suddenly his eyes fall on the front of the cabin.
Kunal : Bhai why did you change ravi's place and gave it to that new girl.  Is something cooking in your mind ( saying in a naughty tone).
Abir : Don't give more stress to your mind Its nothing like that. I just thought that as she is new I can keep an eye on her work.
Kunal : But bhai there were many new employees but why this girl only is it someone special. ( standing from his place)  Breaking news : " Bhai na apna cabin ka samna di ek ladki ko cabin. Kya ya unki nayi feelings to nahi ha. Janna ka liya dekhta rahiya.... "
Abir ( throwing something on kunal)  : It's nothing like that and Don't you have anything to do. Just do your work and I will do my work. And Don't tell it to anyone in the house.
Kunal : So if it's nothing like that than why are you afraid. Wait I will ask that girl only what's her name...
Abir : Mishti
Kunal : Oooo you remember the name also. ( going towards the door). Now I  will definitely ask mishti about it.
Abir ( coming in front of kunal) : I told you na its nothing like that.
Kunal  : Ok bhai,  I believe you. But if there is something like that than you will tell me first okay.
Abir : Okay!!!!!! Now go do your work.
After kunal left from the cabin abir came in front of the transparent glass from where he can see mishti.
Abir ( in mind) : I also don't know why but i feel attachment towards this girl. First that earring girl and now this girl. Oh God!!!  What is this happening to me please help.

Precap :
Abir ( while interrupting)  : Nothing is impossible in this world.
***********
Mishti ( in mind) : How rude is this person not letting me to talk also. And he is also not cared whether I am hungry or not.
***********
Abir : Because I am your boss so I came to know what are you thinking.