Trip to London

Abir and kunal reached the airport early and were waiting for others to come. But abir was impatiently waiting for mishti to come. And was continuously roaming from here and there on the airport.

" Bhai  relax, she might be stuck in the traffic. I am sure she will be on time........ So stop measuring the floor and have a sit. " kunal said assuring abir.

" I will not relax until mishti comes....... Because I am still unassure about whether she will come or not. " And abir saying that starts roaming again.

" And why did you think that she will not come London. And she has told na that she will come. Than why are you unsure about it......... " kunal asked raising his eyebrows.

" Because you don't know her........ She is very stubborn. And what if her mind changes than she will not come. So till she doesn't comes I will not sit silently. "

And suddenly he feels an warm air from behind and automatically an pleasant smile comes on his face.

And he turns to see and it was mishti coming with kuhu in there direction.

Mishti was looking beautiful and cute in an pink dress. Abir was not able to blink for a second also.

" So, finally you both came so are you ready for London trip? "  kunal asked raising his eyebrows. And kuhu  and mishti says yes in reply. " Come bhai now it's time for boarding. "

On not getting any reply from abir kunal snaps his finger in front of his face.

" Bhai, where are you lost. I am talking to you and you are not even replying. Are you lost in some beautiful thing or not. " Kunal was knowing that he was lost in mishti. So he thought to tease him for that.

" Nothing........ Come let's go. We are getting late for the flight. "

And kunal and kuhu starts walking towards the entrance.

Just when mishti was going abir comes in middle.

" So you are again late today.......... I think I should change your name from mishti to miss latecomer. That will be an perfect name for you. " Abir said with an smirk on his face.

" There was traffic on the road that's why I was late. Otherwise I was always on time only sometimes due to some circumstances I am late. " mishti said looking at abir.

" Okay, now don't give any excuse......... Let's go..... Otherwise everyone will start finding us....... " saying that both go towards the entrance.

Everyone gets settle in the flight. And kunal has made such an arrangement that abir and mishti seatings are together. .

" Bhai, this special arrangements are done by me for you. And you can consider this as the first step towards mission mishbir. I hope you liked it. " kunal whispered in abir's ears with an smile.

" Thank you nanko for this arrangement. I must say that you are the best brother in the world. "abir said in a low tone so that mishti doesn't hears it.

" Now stop buttering me........ And concentrate on our mission. Otherwise my whole hardwork will get wasted. "

And abir adjusts himself properly and shifts his attention towards mishti.

From the corner of his eyes he sees that mishti is sleeping peacefully.

" Oh god!!! She is such a sleepyhead. I wanted to talk with her and she is sleeping. Oh god!!! Please help me!!!! " abir thinks in his mind.

And suddenly an idea strikes in his mind and tries to wake up mishti.

" Miss mishti, get up....... "

" Yes sir, what happen have we landed in London? " mishti asked with her sleepy eyes.

" London is quite far away........ So it will take time to reach there. And till I know this is the first time you are sitting in flight. And you are sleeping instead of enjoying the view. " abir said looking at mishti.

" How will i tell him that i am afraid of heights. Oh god!!! Please end this journey as soon as possible. Please...... God...... " mishti thinks in her mind.

" Hmmm........ So you are afraid of heights. But there is nothing to get worry. I  know it's your first time that's why you are afraid. But relax and take a deep breath. Nothing will happen to you. " abir says giving comfort to mishti.

" How did you know that I am afraid of heights? " mishti asked in a confusion.

" Because I am your boss so I should always know what is going in my employees mind. " Abir said with an wink.

Suddenly there was some disturbance in the flight.

Mishti was so afraid of that he holded abir's hand tightly.

Abir was firstly amused on that but understanding the situation he gave comfort to mishti.

After some time everything got settled and mishti realised that she was still holding abir's hand.

" I am sorry sir........ I didn't purposely mean.......... But I am sorry for that. " mishti said with an little hesitation.

" It's okay I can understand that it naturally happens when we are afraid. "

And the journey got completed successfully and finally they were in London.

The company owner was going to meet  them at the company.

So they decided to freshen up in the hotel first.

After that mishti was roaming in the hotel here and there. And suddenly she crashes with an long man. He was none other than abir.

" I don't think you are fat.......... " abir said to mishti.

In return mishti wanted to smash abir in her hands as she doesn't like if someone says her fat.

But she can't do that because he is her boss so she simply gives him an confusing look.

" Than why are you walking in the hotel premises from here and there. Aren't you tired. Go get some rest. And if you aren't tired than we can explore London? " abir asked raising his eyebrows.

" That's actually quite good idea. Come let's go...... " Mishti says and goes from there.

Abir was again shocked that how come she is agreeing with him.

Because she has a habit of opposing his every decision.

But than he thought that it might be just a coincidence.