Shopping Time

Next day:-

Abir was waiting for mishti outside her house from last 15 minutes. But his fiancee was taking too much time to get ready.

He called her 3 times and every time he gets the same answer. That she is coming in 2 minutes. But she was still not here which made Abir more frustrated.

Abir finally decided to call mishti last time. Just when he was going to call her he saw her coming outside.

She was looking beautiful in a white crop top and blue jeans. But Abir had to show that he was very much angry with her.

" Good morning ajeeb Rajvansh...." Mishti greeted Abir with a bright smile.

" What's good in this morning....." Abir said in little angry tone.

" What happened my better half...... My your mood is spoiled." Mishti throws her hand around his neck.

" You're 15 minutes late...... Can I know what took you such a long time?" Abir annoyingly asked.

" Haww ajeeb Rajvansh..... I took so much efforts to get ready for you. And you are not even noticing it instead of that you're scolding me." Saying that she turns away from there.

" Wow..... That's great. Instead of me you're getting angry. " He waited for sometime for her answer. But on not getting it he only decided to take first step.

"Ok .......fine. Now let's go otherwise we will get late." He turns her around.

" Wait for me jiju...." He heard kuhu calling him from behind.

" Don't tell me she is also coming with us......" Abir asked mishti.

Mishti closes her eyes and nods in a yes. She knew that abir wouldn't like if kuhu accompanied them. But she can't even say no to kuhu.

" Say no to her right now.... " Abir said in a stern voice.

" Kuhu..... You can't come with us.... " Mishti said to kuhu.

" Why..... Mishti i am so excited to do shopping for your marriage. But you are saying no to me.... " Kuhu was quite annoyed.

" Kuhu i know but.... "

" Because bhai dont want you to accompany them.... "

All of them looked at the owner of the voice it was kunal who came at abir's rescue.

" Why??? " Kuhu asked.

" Because you are going with me for an important meeting. So you can't go with them..... " Kunal said to kuhu.

" But I took a holiday today.... "

" So what..... At times in immergency you have to cancel your plans. Now go and seat in the car.... " Kunal ordered kuhu.

Kuhu unwillingly sat in the car with a frowned face.

" Thank you so much kunal..... " Saying that abir hugs kunal.

" Welcome brother...... Now go for shopping you are already very late for it. "

" Yes..... "

Both of them bids bye to kuhu and kunal and drives away.

" So are you ready for shopping Mrs. Rajvansh? " Abir asked mishti.

" Yes.... And you be ready with your cards. Because I am going to shop a lot...... So you be very careful. " Mishti already warned abir.

" As you wish Mrs rajvansh..... "

Both of them laughed hearing it..... Nowadays they were giving new names to each other.