Jealousy - 3

Abir tried a lot to talk with mishti again. But mishti was not replying to his any of his calls. He couldn't believe that mishti broke up with him.

So this time he thought to call badi maa and will know the whole matter. But to his surprise badi maa's call was unreachable.

" Is it true that mishti was just attracted towards me. " Abir was talking with himself. " No it cant be the truth....... It's something else. And to find out it I have to do that....."

In the office:-

Mishti entered the office and directly went to her cabin. Usually she would have taken a glimpse of his ajeeb rajvansh. But now she couldn't do that as she herself broke up with him.

Opening the laptop she starts her work. Suddenly the landline kept at mishti's cabin rang. Mishti knew that it was abir's call....... But she had to answer it as abir was her boss.

" Hello sir..... "

" Miss mishti can you please come in my cabin. And don't forgot to bring Mr. Agrawal's file.... "

" Ok sir.... "

Mishti mentally prepared herself to face abir again. She was expecting some more questions from abir about the breakup. But to her surprise abir was happily talking with a girl in his cabin.

" Sir may I come in... " Mishti said standing at the door.

" Yes come in.... "

But there were more shocking things waiting for her. The girl who just entered the office was sitting in front of abir. And abir holded her hand lovingly with both his hands.

Ignoring it mishti steps ahead and keeps the file in front of abir.

" Sir this is the file which you wanted. "

" Thanks...... Take suhana this is the file. " Turning towards mishti. " Miss mishti from now this project will be handled by suhana. So please give the necessary details to her. " 

" But sir i worked day and night for this project. And she is just a new comer she can't handle such a big project. "

" Miss mishti I am your boss and I will decide which work will be allowed to whom. You just do as I say..... " Abir said in a strict tone.

" Ok sir....... I will give the necessary details afterwards. " Saying that she leaves the cabin.

" Abir took away such a big project from my hands. Oh sorry he is not abir he is my khadus boss. Who snatched away my dreams from my hand. " But soon mishti realised that whatever abir did it was just his anger.

But wait what was he doing with that suhana. Just to jealous her he gave such a big project to suhana.

" Relax mishti relax....  He is doing all this so that he can know the real truth. But I will not tell the real truth..... Not at any cost. " And she again engrosses herself in her work. But she couldn't concentrate on her work...... The sight were abir holds suhana's hand was continuously coming in front of her eyes.

" I think I need a strong coffee than only I can concentrate on my work. "

She goes towards the canteen area and orders a strong coffee. Suddenly her eyes fell on the couple sitting at the end of the canteen. Abir and suhana were sitting in front of each other. And were talking like they know each other from many years.

" It feels like abir was just waiting for the break up. So that he can flirt with beautiful girls. " This thought made mishti crazy.

" Mam your coffee..... "

" Thanks... " Mishti takes the coffee mug and goes towards the direction where abir and suhana were sitting.

" Can I sit with both of you.... "

" Now we can't deny you...... So yes you can sit. " Saying that abir again starts talking with suhana.

" Thank you so much sir.... "

" Well you could have sit on the other table. You have disturbed us..... Isn't it abir. " Suhana said looking at mishti.

" Well if you are having some personal talks than sorry to disturb you. " Mishti was accepting a no from abir.

" No.... Actually we were just discussing about the agrawal's project. And you came..... "

" I saw how you were discussing the project. " Mishti mumbles.

" Did you say something.... " Abir asked mishti.

" No.... I was just saying that.... " Before mishti could complete suhana interrupts.

" Leave it na abir....... I am thinking to wear a skin coloured outfit in this upcoming event. How will I look in that colour? "

" Lizard.... " Mishti accidentally said.

Suhana stood up from her place and looked here and there." Where is the lizard...... I am really afraid of it. "

" You mean to say that you are afraid of yourself.... " Mishti exclaimed.

" What... "

"Abir could see the jealousy effect on mishti. And was very happy on the success of his plan. But he wanted to see more effect on her. So he took suhana's hand in his.

"Leave her.....she always speaks rubbish. You will look gorgeous in every colour. Even a simple outfit will look best on you. So you don't have to stress yourself for the outfit. Even I'm thinking that we will together go in a boutique. And will buy a stunning outfit for you. "

" Oh really abir...... I am so thankful to you. "

Mishti was now losing her anger and just wanted to hit abir's face. She stands up from her place and drags abir outside the office.

" Oh hello...... Where are you taking him. " Suhana shouted.

" Miss mishti what are you doing...... This isn't the way to behave with your boss. "
Abir said hiding his smile.

" Oh you forget so early that we were in a relationship. That you are flirting with the other girls. "

" You are forgetting that you didn't wanted to stay in this relationship. So you don't have to worry about it. So now can I go...... My girlfriend is waiting for me. "

"Yaa..... Your girlfriend might be waiting for you so that you can select the outfit for the upcoming event. But what is the necessity for that....... As you said even if she wraps a simple cloth she will look gorgeous. "

" I am observing from a long time that you are having some problem with her. Inside also you compared her with a lizard. At least she will not leave me without giving proper reason. " Abir was now expecting a proper reason from mishti.

" I can't give you the reason..... "

" Why can't you give the real reason. If something is harassing you than you can tell me. We will both solve it together..... "

" Because.... "

Dont forget to vote and comment your reviews whether you liked it Or not. Your votes and comments encourages me to write the next part soon.