Surprise visit

At mishti's house :-

" Good morning badi maa.... " Mishti said while hugging badi maa from back.

" Good morning my princess..... Come sit and have some breakfast..... "

" Yaaa..... And I'm also getting late for my office..... " Saying that she sits on the chair. " What is there for the breakfast badi maa? "

" Your favorite... Aloo ka paratha...... "

" Yippee....... " And she grabs an paratha from the casserole.

Suddenly they heard an knock on the door. Mishti was going to open the door but was stopped by badi maa.

" You sit.... I will see who is there. " Saying that badi maa goes to open the door.

" Abir beta... Come.... "

Mishti choked the food in her throat as she heard abir's name. Did she heard correct....... Badi maa was saying abir's name. She quickly left the remaining portion of paratha and came running at the door. Her eyes widened seeing abir on the door. She rubbed her eyes two times and even pinched her to confirm that she was not seeing a dream.

" Mishti..... Bring abir inside.. " Saying that badi maa went inside.

But mishti was still in a shock.... She couldn't utter a single word.

" Mishti....... " Badi maa called again on not getting any reply.

" I think mishti is still sleepy........That's why she is not greeting the guest properly. " Abir said stepping inside the house.

On hearing abir's words mishti came out of the trance and quickly followed abir.

" Abir what are you doing here..... And that to early morning. " Mishti whispered in abir's ears.

" I just came to see badi maa....... " Abir was not paying any attention to mishti's words.

" How sweet of you....... Come let's have some breakfast. " Badi maa said to abir.

" Badi maa.... Abir I mean sir has already done his breakfast. " Mishti said coming near the table.

Mishti didn't wanted abir to stay more.... As she was frightened that abir will again  do some ajeeb act.

" Mishti........ What happened........ First you were not greeting abir properly. And now you are stopping him from doing breakfast. Are you ok?" Badi maa said with an concerned face.

Before mishti could speak abir interupts... " I think badi maa mishti forgot her manner...... " Abir said in a teasing manner. " And even if I have done my breakfast......... I will never say no to you. "

Mishti rolled her eyes in response........ Abir was very much  enjoying mishti's condition.

" Ohhooo..... Aloo ka paratha..... Badi maa you know aloo ka paratha is my favorite dish. " Abir said adjusting himself on a chair.

He grabbed the paratha which was half eaten by mishti.

" Hey. ....... That's my paratha...... " Mishti said.

" So what mishti....... You take another one..... " Badi maa said from the kitchen.

" Mithi..... Ur u a mall chid? " Abir was not able to speak properly because of the paratha in the mouth.

" What are you speaking....... First eat than speak. "

" I was asking are you a small child? " Abir asked after eating the whole paratha.

" No...... "Mishti said narrowing her eyes.

" Than why are you fighting for such small things....... " Abir said.

Mishti gave an whatever look in response and went in the kitchen.

" Ajeeb rajvansh........ What he is upto....... First he is not remembering such a big day. And why did he came here...... What if he came to ask for my hand. "

Mishti's chain of thoughts broke when she heard badi maa calling her.
" Mishti, bring paratha for abir from the kitchen. "

" Coming badi maa....... " Saying that she comes near the dining table.

Here badi maa was feeding abir with her hands.

" Badi maa......... You have made so much tasty parathas. I think there is magic in your hands. By your touch only the food tastes good. " Saying that he kisses on badi maa's hand. Abir was not leaving any stone to impress badi maa.

" Ohhooo..... So much buttering to badi maa. " Mishti thinks in her mind.

" Mishti get ready....... We have to get ready for the meeting. " And than turning towards badi maa " I hope it's fine with you if mishti comes with me for a day. Actually we are having an offsite meeting. "

" It's perfectly fine...... And even mishti will learn some manners from you. You are such a sweet boy." Badi maa said with an smile.

" Yaa badi maaa...... Abir is an very sweet boy......... He is so much sweet that i fear he will get diabetes one day. " Mishti said controlling her laughter.

" Hahaha..... Very funny.... "Abir said narrowing his eyes.

Badi maa went inside taking the plates.

" So the buttering was  done for this....... What are you planning ajeeb rajvansh.... "

" Just wait and watch angry chorni...... And get ready in an beautiful dress. "

They were having an heart to heart conversation.

Mishti got ready in the dress gifted by abir. After bidding goodbye to badi maa they both sat in abir's car.

" So what is your plan ajeeb rajvansh? " Mishti asked raising her eyebrows.

Instead of answering abir just embraces her in a tight hug.

" Happy one month of togetherness angry chorni...... "

" You remembered it..... "

" How can I forgot such a big day of our life. Exact one month ago I proposed you...... I want to make this day memorable for both of us. So let's go.... "

" But where..... "

Before mishti could ask further abir blindfolds her eyes.

" It's an surprise for you..... " Abir whispered in mishti ears.

Mishti could feel abir's warm breaths on her face.

After traveling of 1 hour abir finally haulted his car. He came out of the car and  mishti also came out with abir's help.

" Angry chorni are you ready for the surprise..... "

Mishti nodded her head in yes...... She was very much excited for it.

Abir took out the blindfold from her eyes.......... Mishti was mesmerized seeing the view in front of her eyes.

Precap :- Mishbir's rain dance