Wedding day

Wedding day :-

There was hustle bustle in the rajvansh sadan. All were busy in the preparations of the marriage.

" Ben baa.... Is this proper? " Nidhi asked showing her pooja arrangements.

" Nidhi..... You didn't took the rice. " Meenakshi said.

" Oh sorry ben baa.... I will take it now. " Saying that she goes from there to bring the rice.

" I don't want any mistakes in my son's marriage. So be careful.... " Meenakshi indirectly warned everyone.

In abir's room:-

" So the groom is ready or not for his marriage? " Kunal asked standing near the door.

" Perfectly ready... " Turning towards him. " So tell me how am I looking.... " Abir asked showing off his sherwani. He was looking very much dashing and handsome in his blue sherwani.

" Bhai you are looking so handsome and dashing in this sherwani

" Bhai you are looking so handsome and dashing in this sherwani. And the marriage glow can be clearly seen on your face. " Kunal praised abir for the first time.

" I can't believe..... My small brother is praising me that also without any indirects. "

" Yaa..... I don't want to spoil your mood on your special day. "

" Awww... Thank you so much. " Saying that he took him in a warm hug.

" Ok now.... Don't be so emotional. Mom is calling you as it's time for our departure to bhabhi's house. " Kunal said the last line in teasing manner.

" Ok... Let's go. " Both of them goes outside where all of them were waiting for them to come.

Maaheshwari house:-

Kuch and the other girls were making mishti ready. All were just finding ways to tease her with the name of abir.

" Mishti you didn't told that you are doing a love marriage cum arrange marriage. " One of her cousins asked.

" I think she was too shy to tell this to anyone. In fact I got to know this from bro.... Otherwise this girl was keeping such a big secret. " Kuhu said.

" You remembered how she was shy to talk with a boy in childhood. But now she is not the old mishti.... " They again teased her.

" Stop it yaar.... " Her cheeks were already red.

Sudden they heard some music from outside. Which indicated that baarat had reached near the house. Mishti was so excited that she ran towards the balcony. But was stopped by kuhu in the middle only.

" Mishti you can't see bro now.... It's a bad omen. " Kuhu said.

" I don't believe in such foolish things.... Now please let me go. " Mishti was struggling to free herself from her grip.