Break up

Next day :-

Abir couldn't sleep the whole night thinking about mishti.

They were going to meet at the sunshine hotel yesterday........ but she didn't came to meet . She was not even  picking his calls from last night which made him more worried.

He dialled her number again and this time also the same computerized message played. " The number you are calling is currently switch off. Please try again later. "

He decides to leave a message for her. " Mishti..... I hope everything is fine. Why are you not picking up my calls. I am so worried for you...... Do call me back once you see this message. "

" Abir...... " Meenakshi enters the room. " Can you help me..... "

" For what maa..... "

" I just want to go temple and since there is no car available. Can you please drop me there when you go to office. "

" Sure maa....... "

" Thanks beta.... " Saying that she goes away from there.

Just when he was going to enter washroom his mobile beeps. He quickly grabs the phone thinking it might be mishti's call. " Hello mishti..... "

" Bhai.... It's me.... Kunal. "

" Yaa kunal....... Say what happened. "

" Bhai when are you coming........ "

" I might get little late..... Actually first I have to drop maa at temple. Anything urgent.... "

" No...... I'll talk with you once you are in the office. "

" Ok..... See you soon. " He goes to take a quick shower.

After dropping meenakshi abir drives away to the office. And directly goes to kunal's cabin.......

" What happened kunal...... Is everything ok. "

" That's what I want to ask...... Is everything ok between you and mishti? " Kunal asked.

" Yaaa...... Why are you asking like this..... "

" Because today mishti gave me this......" Kunal said forwarding a envelope.

" What is it?" He opens the envelope and starts reading it.

By reading the head part he came to know that it was someone's resignation letter. But why was kunal so much interested in this letter. Soon he came to know by reading the employees name.
He was totally shocked by seeing the employees name.

" Why is she resigning? " Abir sits on the chair in disbelief.

" You don't know...... I thought you might have fought with each other. That's why she has taken such a drastic step...... "

" No we were quite happy with each other. In fact we even declare our relationship in front of mishti's parents. And yesterday we were going to meet at sunshine hotel....... But she didn't turned up there. And today she is giving resignation letter. " Turning towards kunal. " Did you accept this letter? "

" No......Actually according to the contract she has to compulsory work in this office till one year. "

" Ok.... Now i have to talk with her face to face. Is she still in the office. "

" Yaa..... "

Abir rushes out of the cabin and goes towards mishti's cabin. There she was working on her computer as if nothing happened.

" Mishti I want to talk with you.... Can you please come in my cabin. "

" Sir i am having some urgent work.....
So I'll talk with you later on"

" But I want to talk with you now..... " Abir's voice had little raised which caught everyone's attention.

" Sir why are you talking loudly everyone is seeing us. "

" I don't care..... I am waiting for you outside. " Saying that he goes away from there. Mishti also follows him and stands little away from him.

" Mishti...... What happened.... Why are you behaving like this. "

" I am behaving normally sir....... It's you who is behaving wierdly. "

" Oh really....... We decided that we will meet at the sunshine hotel yesterday. But you didn't came....... And than you just switch off your phone."

" Actually my mobile got damaged due to that I couldn't answer your calls."

" And why are you giving resignation..... I know you wanted to work in a big company. But we both decided that we'll think about it later on. "

" Because we are shifting to a new place..... So i dont need this job anymore. "

" Where are you shifting and why didn't you told me about it? " Abir asked.

" I didn't found it necessary? "

" You didn't found it necessary to tell your boyfriend. Wow mishti wow....... Slow claps for you.... "

" I am sorry abir but I'm breaking up with you. Everything between us was just a attraction and nothing else........ "

Abir couldn't believe what he heard....... His mishti wanted to break up with him. But what happened suddenly till tomorrow everything was fine.

Tears started falling from his eyes......
" Mishti are you in your sense...... You want to tell that everything between us was just a attraction. Than what about that moments that we spend with each other. What about the confession you did to me in London. Was everything just a attraction........ "

On not getting any reply from her he caught her from shoulders. " Mishti..... Look in my eyes and say that you don't love me. Say mishti..... Say..... "

Mishti couldn't looked into his eyes and tries to wiggle out from his grip. " Leave me abir...... I don't want to say anything."

" I'll not leave you...... You have to say........ "

" Than listen..... " Mishti directly sees in abir's eyes. " I don't love you..... "

Abir's grip automatically loosened from her shoulders. Mishti runs away from there leaving a shattered abir.

" I am so sorry abir...... So sorry....... But I had to do this. For my badi maa...... I can't loose her at any cost. That's why I had to sacrifice you.... " Tears started rolling down her eyes. " You will find a better life partner than me......... "

Dont forget to vote and comment your reviews whether you liked it Or not. Your votes and comments encourages me to write the next part soon.