Part 32

" Badi maa is looking somewhere....... " Before they could notice more badi maa seats on the couch.

" This time only badi maa was feeling weakness and we had to rush home. " Mishti said.

" We have to see that again.... " Abir plays the footage again. And zoom towards the direction were badi maa is looking.

Both of them were shocked by seeing the person badi maa was looking at.

" Abir....... it's you..... But why badi maa is behaving so strangely?" Mishti asked.

" Badi maa is not looking at me but she is looking at my mother." Abir pointed towards his mother which was right standing beside him." Did badi maa ever mentioned my mother's name....I mean......"

Before Abir could ask further the manager comes.

" I hope till now you have figure it out where your necklace felt?" Manager asked raising his eyebrows.

" No actually we couldn't find...... " Abir said to the manager.

" Do you need some other help ?" He politely asked.

" No........I think she might have lost that at some other place." Turning towards mishti." She is such a careless girl who doesn't even cares to inform her husband about such big things."

Mishti could feel the taunt in abir's voice which he was throwing towards her. But she can't speak anything in front of the manager.

" It's ok sir......I'm sure she might be having some valid reason for hiding it. Maybe she didn't wanted you to take stress."

" Hmmmm........ I think we should leave. Thank you so much for helping us......"

" Welcome sir..... "

Abir and mishti leaves the hotel and settles down in the car.There was an awkward silence between them.

Abir was silently driving the car without uttering a single word. Here mishti wanted to apologize but didnt had the courage to speak.

" Why did you addressed me as a careless wife. First of all we are not married........ So you can't say like that. " Mishti said with lot of courage....... She was expecting a answer from abir. But abir just kept mum and continued with driving.

" I am asking you something and you are not even answering. You are the one who took the necklace from me. Otherwise I would never lost such a precious thing......... "

Before mishti could complete abir interrupts. " You were going to sacrifice our relationship in front of that necklace is nothing. Isn't it? " Abir was fuming with anger.

" Abir...... I know you are angry with me. Than show your anger...... But don't stop talking with me. You have everything in your life........ Your mother, brother, family. But for me my badi maa and bade papa is everything. At that moment badi maa told me to choose between you and her. And I had to choose her because....... "

" Because you didn't want to loose your everything. " Abir stops the car. " And even I am not telling you to choose me. But mishti you could have shared the problem with me. But you choose to hide everything from me. And that pierced my heart....... My angry chorni hided such a big thing from me. " Abir said holding her hands.

" Abir...... Please I am sorry for that. But at least talk with me........ Please. "

" Mishti...... Even I can't stay without you....... But next time if anything happens like that you have to share it with me. Promise..... " Abir said forwarding his hand.

" Promise......... " Mishti tangled her hand with his.

Both of them hugged each other and gave each other solace which they needed.