Part 27

Abir and mishti were sitting on the couch facing down. Badi maa was sitting besides them and bade papa was pacing the room.

Whenever abir opens his mouth to say something........ Bade papa's one angry glare stops him. They were having no idea about what will happen with them.

Here mishti was very much angry on abir. " This all happened because of this ajeeb rajvansh.......... He twisted the whole thing like a jalebi. And why wouldn't he do that...... Jalebi is his favorite sweet dish. " She just wanted to bang something on abir's head.

But for now her whole focus was on bade papa and badi maa. She was just thinking the way to initiate a conversation with them. But she was afraid by seeing at bade papa's angry face.

Finally gathering all the courage she said " Bade papa we were just going to tell....... "Mishti said with little hesitation.

" When beta...... I can't believe that my mishti hided such a big thing from me. " Bade papa said in a disappointment.

" We used to feel so proud on you...... I used to tell everyone that my mishti doesn't hides anything from us. But it was a very big lie.... " Saying that bade papa closes his eyes and sits on the couch.

" It's nothing like that....... I thought you might not like...... " Before mishti could complete badi maa interupts.

" And if we didn't liked at that time than how did you thought that we might like it now...... " Badi maa asked raising her eyebrows.

Mishti just looks down in reply......... Suddenly bade papa bursts into laughter.

" Why did you started laughing............ We could have enjoyed more. " Badi maa said.

" I couldn't control myself...... Look at them both are looking like fools. "

Abir and mishti gets shocked seeing it and just looks at each other in confusion.
They were still not getting why bade papa was laughing.

" Bade papa........ Why are you laughing? " Mishti asked.

" Because we both are successful in fooling you. We both already knew about you both......... And the fight which we both had was also fake. " Bade papa said.

" You both already knew about us......... But when? " Mishti asked with curiosity.

" When you were instructing abir last night how to keep the proposal in front of us............ I was also there I heard the whole conversation. " Bade maa said looking at mishti.

Flashback

Badi maa was just going to open mishti's room but stopped hearing her conversation.

" Abir are you fully ready ........ " Mishti was talking on phone.

" For what mishti is asking such thing to abir..... " Badi maa thinks in her mind.

" You have forgotten again........ Offooo abir. We have decided to tell about us to bade papa and badi maa. So are you ready for that. " Mishti asked again.

Badi maa was shocked listening it....... "Means abir and mishti are in relation....... No... No... It can happened. " But by hearing further badi maa all doubts got cleared.

" Abir you will not bring roses and chocolates....... Badi maa will not like it. " After a pause. " Yaa I know that I love roses and chocolates...... But tomorrow you have to impress badi maa not me. Ok now good night...... Sweet dreams..... I love you too.... "

Badi was very much angry listening it....... She was just going to open the door. But was stopped by bade papa......

" Haa....... I listened everything. But now we have to handle the situation differently..... " And bade papa discusses the whole plan with badi maa.

" But your bade papa failed the whole plan by laughing in middle. " Badi maa said in fake anger.

" I couldn't control myself...... " Bade papa said in justification.

" Means you are not angry with us..... " Saying that she gets up from her place.

" Firstly I was very angry on both of you....... But your bade papa make me understood that it's not always necessary that kids share everything with there parents. Sometimes they also need some time to open. And abir is such a loving guy....... So we don't have any problem. "

Mishti was very much happy hearing it. She hugged badi maa from back. " Thank you so much badi maa for always understanding me. I love you so much....... "

" I love you too....... Now let's complete the dinner which was incomplete due to our fake fight. "

" Let's go...... "

They all completed the dinner while chit chatting. The whole time bade papa was just giving tips of how to handle wife's different moods. And was leaving no stone to tease badi maa.

" And the most important tip beta.....
It doesn't matter who's at fault but sorry should be said by the husband only. "

" That's totally correct....... " Abir said in agreeing tone.

This time not only badi maa but mishti was also giving death glares to abir.

" Now I think I should leave....... As still I have to talk with my mother about tomorrow's meeting. "

Bade papa and badi maa bided abir a goodbye....... Mishti accompanied him till the gate.

" Byee..... Angry chorni.... "

" Byee.... Good night.... " Just when mishti was going to turn abir catches her.

" You don't want to say anything else...... "Abir said putting his hand on her waist.

" No.... "

" Really.... " This time he pulled more towards him. " I won't leave you until you say that three magical words to me.... "

" Why......... Now you want to hear that three magical words. The same way you were agreeing with bade papa inside..... " Mishti said in a taunt.

" I didn't wanted to do that but you know na it's so necessary to make bade papa happy. Than only he will always take our side....... Otherwise my angry chorni always says sorry on her mistake. " To himself. " It's just that only I am at fault...... Because you can't do such mistakes. "

" What did you say last....... "

" Nothing........ I was just saying that we shouldn't fight. After all finally your parents agreed with our relationship. " Abir happily swirled mishti.

" Yaa...... Now just your mom is left. I hope your mother doesn't have some problems with it..... "

" Be positive....... And even if my mother is having some problem. I will never leave you at any cost. "

" Byee...... "

" Still you didn't said the three magical words........ "

" I...... "

" I am listening angry chorni...... " Abir said closing his eyes.

" I am sorry..... " Mishti started giggling abir and before he could catch her again he runs away.

" Angry chorni.... I will not leave you.. "

Precap :-

" I'll not let mishti marry abir......... " Badi maa said to bade papa.

" But mishti....... "

" It's my final decision......... And mishti also has to agree with it. "

Dont forget to vote and comment your reviews whether you liked it Or not. Your votes and comments encourages me to write the next part soon.