Happy ending

Raise your hand if you expected the next part after one month😅. But surprise........I have updated it in a day. Even i am shock about it....... I am not that bad writer. Self appreciation 🤭.

Abir was standing right in front of mishti's house. He was very much nervous to go inside. But he didn't had any other option........he took a deep breath and walked ahead.

But he stopped in middle thinking about what will badi maa answer. Will she answer honestly or she will make another excuse. All this was going in his mind....... He didn't wanted to loose his angry chorni again.

Suddenly his mobile beeped..... his lips curved into a smile seeing the caller ID.

" Hello mishti..... Before you ask anything. I am standing right in front of your house."

" Did you came here to talk with the house or with my badi maa?" Mishti asked.

" Mishti what type of question it is. I am here to talk with your badi maa."

" Than why are you standing outside? Do you want badi maa to welcome you like jaya ji welcomed shahrukh khan in kabhi khushi kabhi gum." Mishti said in a sarcastic way.

" I must say mishti in such situation also your humour sense is so good. I am lucky to have you in my life." Abir said in a proud tone.

" Ajeeb Rajvansh stop praising me and just come inside. Badi maa is waiting for you since long time."

Abir cuts the call and rings the bell. As expected badi maa opened the door.

" Hello badi maa...... How are you?" Abir asked with a bright smile.

" I am fine..... come inside." Badi maa didn't smiled back.

Even she was not happy seeing her heera in front of her.

Abir sat on the couch and soon his eyes were searching mishti. But he couldn't find her in the hall he assumed that she must be in her room.

" Badi maa...." Before he could proceed rajashri cuts him from middle.

" It will be better if you call me aunty."

It stabbed abir's heart...... He always called her badi maa. But from now he has to again addressed her as aunty.

" Ok...... Aunty where is mishti and bade.....I mean to say uncle." Abir said with great efforts.

" She's inside...... Mishti..... Abir is here."

Mishti quickly came in the hall...... She was just waiting for  badi maa to call her.

" Yes badi maa....."

" Mishti's bade papa...... Abir is here." On not getting any reply she herself goes inside to check for her husband.

After badi maa goes abir quickly stands up from his place.

" Mishti what is this badi maa.....I mean aunty is so much changed. She didn't gave me warm welcome. Even she has taken the rights from me of calling her badi maa." Abir said in a sad tone.

" Even I can't understand this sudden change. Abir......"

Both of them separates from each other hearing the foot steps.

" Abir how are you....." Bade papa asked entering the hall.

" I am fine uncle..... How are you?"

" I am also fine..... So you came here to talk about the events which held between this previous day's."

He didn't wanted to name that as break up. As his wife forced mishti to do that without her wish.

" Yes uncle...... I love mishti a lot. So I want to know actual reason for badi maa's sudden disapproval." Abir said looking at badi maa.