Exploring London-2

Mishti was still not believing that she was standing in front of London eye.

She just wanted to jump like A kid all around......... But her manners were stopping her from doing it. But still she wanted to express her happiness so she just jumped a little bit....... She didn't wanted to embarasse herself in front of everyone.

But abir noticed it from the corner of his eyes. And by seeing mishti's happiness he was also feeling succeed in his plan.

He thought that mishti might wanted to go with kunal and kuhu who were coming behind.

But his angry chorni had an habit of doing the unexpected things. Because she dragged him with her hands to the entrance.

He was totally dumbstruck by this action of mishti........ The girl who was hesitant when he was holding her hand.
Now is dragging him and that also in a public place.

He thought it might be just for a moment she is holding his hand. So without not thinking anymore he decides to just enjoy the moment.

But mishti didn't stopped here........ As there were only 2 place left in the capsule.

She quickly dragged abir to come in and settle at a place. Mishti was not leaving abir's hand for a fraction of second also.

And here abir was just admiring her and doing what she wanted without any questions......

They entered the capsule which was still moving at an small place.

And slowly slowly they were reaching at the top of it.

The view from there was very beautiful and mesmerizing.

Mishti was looking at every part of London by walking in the capsule.
As it was allowed to walk inside....... Seating arrangements were also there but she was not interested in seating at one place.

There were total 25 people inside the capsule and everyone was busy in there own world.

Whenever mishti finds an famous place she points it out to abir.

But abir was least interested in seeing it..... Because he just wanted to admire the small kid standing beside him. He didn't imagined that mishti might get so excited seeing it. That she was also not realising that she is still catching his hand.

" Now to hold mishti's hand I don't need an excuse also....... Infact she is holding my hand without any hesitation. Now I can confess her about my feelings sooner....... " his chain of thoughts broke when he heard mishti calling him.

" Abir I can't find the Buckingham place anywhere......... Did you find it? " mishti asked raising his eyebrows.

" Yes......... It's there...... " abir said pointing at a place...... While doing it he comes little closer to mishti. And whispers it in her ears. Which made shiver ran down to her spine.

Now she was out of her excitement and she realized what she was doing.

And she quickly left his hand and maintaining a distance she goes away.

" Mishti what are you doing........ You were holding his hand...... What will he might be thinking about you. The girl who was not liking of holding her hand. Is continuously doing that...... And that also from a long time." thinking that mishti lowers her head.

Abir got the situation and went to sit beside her.

" What happened why did you came here....... Don't you want to see. You were  so excited about it and now look at you u are not even looking at ....is something happened "

" No no it's not like that it just.........it just that I already had seen all of this ........."mishti lied as she was feeling embarrassed but still she wants to hold his hand as she was missing his touch already.

Abir was enjoying her expressions as he can sense his effect on her. But he wanted to ease her also so he just keeps silence.......

After sometimes they both comes out of the capsule.

Abir catches her hand to stop her from moving ahead " Wait mishti........... Is there any other places to explore
...... Than we can do it today. Because afterwards we will not get more time. "

Mishti was now feeling little good with abir's touch but she tries to act normally " There is no other places to see...... But wait where is kuhu and kunal...... We both are roaming alone from a long time. "

Kuhu shouted from back " Mishti ki bacchi....... Now you are worried for me ............ Don't you think you realized quite early that I'm not with you. And you are exploring London all alone #selfishmishti "

Mishi asked for forgiveness from her" Sorry kuhu......... I was so excited to seat in London eye that I didn't realized that you are not with me......."

Still kuhu was angry with mishti and was not even looking at her.

Mishti thought to use a trick on her..... " If you forgive me than I will give you a new Gucci bag ......... " Mishti asked with a victorious smile as she knew kuhu being kuhu will never say no to this offer

Kuhu looked at him in amaze and asked  " You are kidding right........... Because you are such a boring person that you will never give me such an expensive and branded things. "

Mishti snnaped in anger " If you are not interested in this offer than it's........"

She was about to complete when kuhu stopped her by saying " It's not like that I am very much interested in it..........

Abir and kunal who were witnessing this cute banter of mishku started laughing and then abir asked " If you are done with your fight....... Than can we go to take the lunch.Because I am very much hungry. "

" Who told you we are fighting...... " mishti asked raising her eyebrows.

" Correct..... It was just our sisterly love and we were concern for each other. And where there is love small fights happen..... #soulsisters " saying that kuhu hugs mishti.

And they both went away from there holding each other's hands.

Here kunal and abir were totally shocked to see such a change in few seconds. The whole situation was out of there mind.....

" Bhai.... Did you see....... They tell such white lies that also in front of us. And now they are also not worried that we are there boss. "

" Nanko........ It happens........ When love happens the world's turns upside down. And even if we don't like we have to adjust in it. Come let's go from here..... " And abir leaves from there.

" Bhai..... I don't know about anyone else but your world has definitely turned upside down. " kunal murmurs with an smirk on his face.

They all went to the indian resturant near them.

Kuhu and Kunal place their order and then waiter asked for mishbirs order coincidentally they both ordered khichdi.

" Not bad......... Both of your likings are same. You both are very similar to each other. " kunal was not leaving a single moment to tease abir.

And abir was also enjoying that because it was making mishti more push towards her feelings.

" Listen guys........ We went to all the places ......... But what about my wish...... " kuhu said looking at all of them.

" Tell na..... Where do you want to go...... " kunal asked.

" Pub..... "

" What..... Are you mad or what..... We are not going there. " Mishti said disagreeing.

Before kuhu could speak and that leads to an argument abir speaks in middle.

" Ok done........ We are going at night......"

" Yipeee...... "