Romantic date

The remaining places of London were explored by them together.

After signing the contract all of them came back to India. And again the regular routine was started by everyone.

But something changed between abir and mishti.......... Nowadays they tries to spent more time with each other. Abir doesn't need an excuse to call mishti in his cabin. With passing of days they were falling in more love with each other.

On one Sunday abir planned an surprise for mishti......... As in office they are not getting more time because of load of work. He calls mishti in his cabin to tell her about it.....

" May I come in sir....... " Mishti said standing at the door.

" Angry chorni......... You don't need to ask for the permission...... Just come in. " Abir said looking at her.

" Abir..... You are forgetting we both are in the office and you are still my boss. In this situation how can I come without your permission. "

" Arguing with you is just waste of time nothing else. Now sit...... " abir said pointing towards an chair " Otherwise you will say I can't sit without your permission sir. " He said in mishti's tone.

" Hahaha..... Very funny. "

And she comfortably sits in the front chair.

" So I wanted to tell you that i have planned an date on this Sunday. " Abir said without wasting any time.

" Ok......... But you could have told me that afterwards also. " Mishti said raising her eyebrows.

" Yaa....... . Why are you having an problem? " Abir asked her.

" I thought you did it purposely to just see me........ "

" Maybe it was also the reason........ Now you can go back to your work. "

" Ok.... " And saying that mishti starts leaving from there.

" Suno...... " Abir called her from behind.

" Ha.... "

" Don't be late on your first date...... Miss late comer.... " Giving him an whatever look mishti leaves from there.

" Aur suno...... I have sent your dress at home. So don't waste your time in searching for it. "

" Thank you ajeeb rajvansh.... " Giving him an warm smile she leaves from there.

On Sunday :-

Mishti gets ready in the dress which abir gifted her.

She reached the venue on time as instructed by abir

The venue was beautifully decorated by mishti's favorite flowers.

" Ajeeb rajvansh did a great work for our first date. " Mishti said looking at everything.

And suddenly her eyes felt on something and an instant smile comes on her face. On the top of the decorations mishbir was written.