Mishti's surprise

Mishti came back with an big gift in her tiny hands.

" What's that..... " Abir asked raising his eyebrows.

" A surprise for you......... " Mishti said handling the gift to abir.

" Really........ Now I can't wait to open it....... " Saying that he starts removing the gift wrapper.

It was an black les Paul guitar ........ His eyes teared up seeing his angry chorni's gift.

" Abir

" Abir..........it's ok.........if you didn't liked it ........ I just thought..... "

Abir wanted to say a lot of things but couldn't utter a single word. He just embraced mishti in an tight hug.

" Mishti.......... I can't even express my happiness in words. Thank you so much for this gift. "

Mishti broke the hug and cupped abir's face" You don't need to say anything......... I can read it in your eyes. But than also if you want you can praise me. "

Abir just rolled his eyes in reply and took the guitar in his hands. " But how did you came to know that I wanted a guitar. That also this particular one....... "

" Because I hired a detective to keep a eye on you. " Mishti said narrowing her eyes.

" Oh....... Really........ Than I have to be careful from next time. What if you get to know one of my secrets. " He turned away to face other side and tries to suppress his laughter.

" Which secret..... " Mishti said coming in front of abir.

" Why are you so much interested to know my secret. " Abir said narrowing his eyes.

Mishti searched here and there for the thing through which she can directly see in his hazel brown eyes. As because of there height difference it was difficult for her to match his height. And there she found it at the corner of the room. With an smirk on her face she goes towards it.

Abir was totally confused by seeing his angry chorni's actions. But soon his confusion got clear when he saw mishti approaching the stool.

She kept the stool in front of abir and stood on it. Now she can directly see into his eyes.

" I am your girl friend and soon going to be your better half. So I have every right to know every single secret of your. So now tell me ....... Which secret....... " Mishti said in a dominating voice.

" Relax angry chorni........ I was just pulling your leg. Nothing else..... Now please don't be violent and specially don't use your grey belt on me. "

" It's brown belt not grey........ How many times I have told you about it. Now when everything is clear I can relax. " Saying that she was just going to step down from the stool.

But before she could step away abir stopped her " When you have done so much hard work to match our heights. We should take benefit of it........ " Abir said in an intense voice.

" What do you want to say........ "

" Don't be so innocent angry chorni........... As if you don't have any idea about my irraaaaadas. " Abir said with an smirk.

He holded mishti's waist by his left hand and pulled more closer. And he keep his free hand on mishti's face. Now there lips were just few inches away.......... Both of them closed there eyes. Just when they were going to kiss mishti pulls away from abir and quickly steps down.

" Mishti....... What was this. " Abir was very much annoyed from mishti's sudden back off. That also when they were going to have a kiss.

" I was not in the mood so....... "

" My majesty than what should I do to make your mood? " Abir asked raising his eyebrows.

" I have given you such a nice gift...... You can use it to make my mood better. "

" Oooo...... So you want me to sing a romantic song for you. " Mishti cutely nodded in yes. " Ok...... Here you go......... "

By taking the guitar in his hands he starts playing the guitar. He was singing pani da rang from vicky donor. While playing the guitar he winked to mishti which made her blush.

Pani da rang vekh ke

Ankhiyan jo hanju rul de

Mahiya naa aaya mera
Mahiya naa aaya
Mahiya naa aaya mera
Maahiya na aaya

With slow steps he come closer to mishti. Just when he was going to catch her mishti runs away from there.

Ranjhna na aaya mera
Mahiya naa aaya
Mahiya naa aaya mera
Ranjhna na aaya

Ankhaan daa noor vekh ke
Ankhaan daa.. noor vekh ke
Akhiyan cho hanju rul de

They both starts catching each other...... The whole room get echoed by there laughter. While running also mishti doesn't leaves a chance to tease abir by showing her tounge.

Kamli ho gayi tere bina
Aaja raanjhan mere
Kamli ho gayi tere bina
Aaja raanjhan mere
Baarish barkha sab kuch beh gayi
Aaya ni jind mere
Baarish barkha sab kuch beh gayi
Aaya ni jind mere
Ankhaan da noor vekh ke
Ankhaan da.. noor vekh ke
Ankhiyan cho hanju rul de

Tu bhi aa sabko chhod ke
Meri ankhiyan cho anju rul de
Ankhiyan cho anju rul de

Paani da rang vekh ke

After catching each other for some time they rests on the couch. Abir slides his hand towards mishti and before she could run away he holds her hand. This time the grip was so firm that mishti couldn't escape from it.

He cupped mishti's face with both his hands and come towards her lips. Instead of kissing he just pecks on her lips. He repeats the same action for five to six times. Which makes mishti furious....... And stares at abir with angry eyes.

Mishti understood that he was purposely doing. As she made him wait for a very long time. She pulls abir face and puts her lips on his warm lips. After some time they start kissing each other passionately. They broke the kiss in need of oxygen.

Mishti hugged abir as she was feeling a little shy. Abir understood his angry chorni's situation and hugged her back.

Mishti broke the hug still she was not able to look directly into his eyes. "Now we should declare our relationship status in front of our families. I don't like to lie in front of badi maa. "

" As you command..... My majesty.... " Saying that abir lifts mishti's chin  with his index finger. " And I didn't know my angry chorni is a shy chorni also."

Mishti slightly hits abir on his shoulder and both of them embraced each other into a warm hug.

Precap :-

Abir goes to mishti's house to declare there relationship in front of bade papa and badi maa

( Writer's note :-

Sorry for such a late update,....... But the next update will not take more time as now I'm also eager to complete this story as soon as possible. And do check my new story on mishbir :- Destined to be together.

The target for this story is :-
       75+ votes
)