Hidden truth

At the hotel :-

The meeting was fixed at the sunshine hotel by abir. Mishti enters the hotel with bade papa and badi maa.

" Because of you both we're so late.... " Mishti said in a complaint manner.

" This all happened because of your badi maa.... You know na your badi maa takes very much time to get ready.

" Ohhh really..... It was you who wanted to have tea at the last moment. If you had made it yourself I wouldn't have taken such a long time. " Badi maa said in her rescue.

" But what was the necessity to do so much makeup. We came for mishti's marriage not yours. "

" So what...... "

Before badi maa could speak mishti interrupts.

" Stop it..... From tomorrow you both are fighting on such  small issues. Today is such a important day for me...... And instead of focusing on that you both are busy in fighting. "

" Sorry beta..   Now we'll just focus on you and no more fights. " Mishti was relieved hearing it.

" Now let's find abir...... He told me that he will be in the Hall. But I can't find him anywhere. " Mishti said looking here and there.

" Call him and ask him where is he..... " Bade papa told mishti.

Suddenly badi maa sat on the nearby couch." Mishti I'm not feeling well..... Everything is getting blurred. "

" What happened badi maa.... Are you okay. " Mishti sits besides badi maa.

" I am feeling like dizziness...... Can we go home. " Badi maa said holding her head.

" Yaa.... First we'll go to the doctor for your check up. Than only we will go home...... " Mishti said.

" No...... I just want to go home.... Nothing else. "

" We'll call the doctor at home for the check up.... " Bade papa supported rajshri from one side and left the hotel.

At maaheshwari house :-

" Her blood pressure is low that's why she was feeling dizziness. I'll give some medicines and she needs to take bed rest for at least two days. Give her some lime water also she will feel better. " The doctor instructed mishti.

" Ok..... Doctor. "

The doctor goes away from there after giving the medicines.

" Badi maa..... I'll bring some lime water for you. " Saying that she goes to the kitchen.

" I was so frightened by seeing you like that. You didn't had your breakfast today or what. " Bade papa was on the verge to cry.

" I am totally fine..... We can't let mishti marry abir. If we did that mishti's life will get destroyed. " Badi maa said in a worried tone.

" Why are you saying like that...... " Bade papa was totally confused by badi maa's changed behavior.

" Because abir is meenakshi rajvansh's son...... "

Bade papa couldn't believe what he heard. " How did you came to know about it...... "

" Today when you were talking with mishti. My eyes were searching for abir.... And I found him standing at the right side of us. He was talking with someone and when I saw that person I got shocked. It was meenakshi rajvansh standing with him. "

Bade papa was shocked hearing it and sits besides badi maa. " I told you from starting that one day mishti has to face this truth. We can't protect her whole life........ Now we have to tell her the truth. "

" No...... I can't do that.... Mishti can't handle such a big lie from us. She'll hate us whole life..... And I can't let this happen. "

"But we have to meet meenakshi rajvansh for mishti's sake. After all she is going to marry..... "

" I'll not let mishti marry abir......... " Badi maa said to bade papa.

" But mishti....... "

" It's my final decision......... And mishti also has to agree with it. "

"But we have to meet meenakshi rajvansh for mishti's sake. After all she is going to marry..... "

" I'll not let mishti marry abir......... " Badi maa said to bade papa.

" But mishti....... "

" It's my final decision......... And mishti also has to agree with it. And even if we agrees meenakshi rajvansh will never allow her son to marry a murderer's daughter. "

" You're right..... But how will we convince mishti..... "

" I know my mishti very well..... She'll never oppose her badi maa's decision.  She loves her badi maa more than that abir. "

" Badi maa....... Which decision. " Mishti had heard the half conversation.

" Mishti come sit here..... " Badi maa makes mishti sits bedside her. " Mishti did your badi maa ever made a wrong decision for you? "

" Never badi maa but why are you asking like this.... "

"I don't want you to marry abir...... " Badi maa said with a lot of courage.

" No badi maa not again...... You both are playing prank with me. Isn't it..... But this time I'll not fall in your prank. "

" It's not a prank beta...... We really don't want you to marry abir. "

" But why..... Till tomorrow you were so happy with this relationship. And now suddenly you are opposing it. I did some mistake or what that you're punishing me like this. " Mishti said with stumbling voice.

" No dear..... "

" Than why are you saying like this...... " Mishti said with teared eyes.

" We can't tell the whole truth..... But it will be better for you if you forget abir. "

" But I can't leave without abir....... I love her more than my life. " Tears were flowing down from her cheeks.

" Than you have to forget your badi maa..... " Badi maa said in a stern voice.

Mishti couldn't believe what she just heard. " Badi maa.... "

" You have to decide whether you want your badi maa or abir. Decision is totally yours.... "

The writer has nothing to say for this stupid part. No jhuthe chappals allowed...... Sorry for such a worst update till now. 😔