Dinner time

After one month :-

In one month abir and mishti came more near to each other. And abir's feeling for mishti were becoming stronger day by day. And now if abir doesn't sees mishti for one day than he becomes restless. He always use to call mishti in the cabin by some or the other way.

But today abir couldn't see mishti in her cabin and thought mishti might be late. As she was sometimes late for the office.

It was afternoon and still mishti was not in the cabin. So abir thought to inquire about her and called kuhu in his cabin.

" Sir, may I come in. " kuhu says entering abir's cabin.

" Yes, come in. " and tells her to seat " Miss kuhu why didn't miss mishti came to the office? "

" Sir she is suffering from fever that's why she didn't came. I think because of high fever she might have forget to inform you. I hope you will understand..... " kuhu said covering mishti's mistake.

" I can understand but you also didn't inform me about it. But now it's ok go back to your work. "abir said looking at kuhu.

After kuhu goes out of the cabin abir grabs his phone and calls mishti. But mishti was not picking up the phone so he was becoming restless. He wanted to know whether she was okay or not.
He can't go to her house as it will look awkward. But there was no other option so he get up from his chair.

" No I can't go to her house like this it will be so awkward for her. I will one more time try to call her. " thinking that abir stops and trys to call mishti.
But this time also luck was not on his side. Mishti didn't picked up the call and this worried him more.

" Now enough, I will go to her house and see whether she is okay or not." saying that he rushes out of the office without thinking anything more.

Other scene :-

" Mishti, someone has came to meet you come outside. " Badi maa called mishti from the hall.
She thought that it might be supriya her friend came to meet her.
But on reaching the Hall she was shocked and could not believe her eyes.
As in front of her abir rajvansh was sitting with a preety smile and was talking with badi maa and bade papa.

" See your boss came to see you when he came to know that you are not well. How sweet of him. " badi maa said looking at abir.

Abir lifted his head to see mishti standing in front of him. And was mesmerized by her beauty. As she had wore an pink colour cute top and shorts. And was looking extremely cute in it.

He camed out of his thought when mishti asked him. " Sir, sorry i was not able to call you and inform about that I am not coming today. " mishti said abir with a sad face.

" It's okay, I just came here to see you whether you are fine or not. And I think you are perfectly fine now. So you can join office from tomorrow. As you know na there is so much of work left in the office. " abir says and gives mishti the sweets which he had brought for her.

" Yes sir " mishti said controlling her anger. " So this khadus rajvansh has came to remind me about the work. And I was thinking that he is really concerned for me." mishti thinks in her mind.

" Beta, now I want leave you until you have a dinner with us. I will quickly cook an delicious dish for you. "badi maa said  looking at abir.

Before abir could speak anything mishti denied it by saying that " No, badimaa sir doesn't like to eat oily food. And why he will eat in this small house he goes in big Reasturants for dinner. Isn't it sir!!!  " mishti asked looking at abir.

" It's nothing like that but if mam is  insisting than I can have an dinner with you all. Infact I would  feel good having an dinner with such  sweet and loving  people. " abir says with a smile.

" But sir.... " as soon as mishti was going to say something she was interupted by badi maa.

" Mishti, if he wants to have dinner than what's the issue. And your boss is very sweet and kind you should be lucky to have such a kind boss. And you come in the kitchen for my help. " saying that badi maa goes in the kitchen.

" She is not that sweet and kind as you are thinking badi maa. In fact he is the most khadus person in the office." mishti's thought were interupted when abir call her.

" I think you didn't listen to what your badi maa said. She said to make dinner for me and you are still standing here. Go fast and help her for the dinner. " abir says with a wink.
Mishti goes in the kitchen gritting her teeths.
And abir starts talking with bade papa in the Hall.

After one hour :-

The food was ready and all of them gathered at the dining table for the dinner. Abir took an seat besides mishti.

" The smell is really very good of the food, aunty. " abir said with an smile.

" I am sure you will love the food. " saying that badi maa starts serving the food. It was panner tika masala with roti.

After having an bite " The food is very delicious infact I want to kiss your hands who has made such a delicious food. " abir says with a smile.

" Thanks for the compliment beta, but this is not cooked by me but mishti cooked it. " badi maa said with an pleasant smile on her face.

" Oh!!!  I didn't know mishti know to cook such a delicious meal. And that's why I think the food is little spicy. " abir said with an sarcastic laugh.

In reply mishti just angrily glares at abir.
And they all does the dinner chit chatting with each other.

" Thank you aunty for this delicious lunch. " abir says with an smile.

" I must say beta you are an very kind and loving  person. No one will say that you are mishti's boss. " badi maa said looking at abir.

" But some people in my office says that I'm very rude and arrogant. Even they call me khadus rajvansh. " abir said looking at mishti.

On hearing khadus rajvansh mishti splits some water from her mouth as
she was drinking water.

" Are you okay mishti. " badi maa says looking at mishti.
And than turn towards abir " Who is that person who is saying such wrong things about you. "

As abir was going to say something mishti interupts and tells that abir is an very busy person so he is getting late. Abir also nods in agreement and starts leaving from there.

" Mishti see your friend till outside of the house. " badi maa said to mishti.

" But badi maa I'm eating..... " mishti says eating the food.

" So what, stop eating and see him till the gate. "badi maa orders mishti.

Outside the house :-

" So sir, we will see you tomorrow at the office. " mishti said to abir.

" You can say abir as I'm not in the office. And if you want you can call me khadus rajvansh. " abir said with an wink.

" Sir i mean.......abir I am very sorry about that. I didn't mean to...... " mishti said hesitatingly.

" It's okay angry chorni. Good night. "and abir leaves from there.

" Good night khadus rajvansh. " mishti says with an smiling face.