Jealousy - 2

One month later :-

It had been one month passed of mishbir togetherness.

Abir wanted to spend every single moment with mishti. But mishti as usual wanted to concentrate on her career first.

She didn't wanted to let down her badi maa and bade papa. Because many of there relatives taunted bade papa when they allowed mishti to work outside. But they didn't paid any heed to them. Because of there support only she could achieve in her life.

She tried to explain this to abir also......... But everytime he just changes the topic.

On the other side abir was also furious on mishti's behavior. One part of him was  agreeing with her....... Mishti was correct. Not concentrating on work will be an loss for both of them. He just need to give some space to mishti.

Thinking that he went to his window to see mishti. But he couldn't find mishti on her cabin....... For a moment he just shrugged of the thought to find mishti. But his curious heart made him ask his assistant.

" Kuhu..... Where is mishti..... Send her in my cabin... "

" Sir..... Mishti is in karan's cabin..... I think they are discussing some work. " Kuhu replied.

" What work they are doing....... " His thoughts broke when he heard kuhu calling him.

" Sir.... Anything urgent.... "

" Nothing... " And he puts the receiver down.

" No abir...... You don't have to follow her everywhere. She will get irritated........  But at least I can see what work they are doing. " Thinking that he comes to karan's cabin.

They both were engrossed in the work....... Karan was taking small glances of mishti in between the work. Seeing that abir folds his fist controlling his anger. He clears his throat to grab the attention of both of them.

" Abir.... I mean sir..... Do you need something.... " Mishti said standing up from her sit.

" No.... I just came whether everything is going right or wrong. If you need some help tell me...... " Abir said raising his eyebrows.

" No sir..... We'll manage it..... You don't have to worry about it. " Karan said with an smile.

" I need to worry.....  When you are working with my people. " On seeing an confused Karan " I mean mishti is doing intership under my hand....... So... You continue with your work. " Abir got an angry glare from mishti on this.

They both again got engrossed in there work. And abir comforted himself on an chair.......

" Mishti..... We can't do this.... You are wrong.... "

" You are wrong........ Because mishti can't be wrong.... " Abir said with an proud tone.

Mishti again glared at abir and pointed him to go out.

Abir nodded his head in no and pasted his back on the chair.

" Who told you both to work together..... " Abir asked while playing with the paper weight.

" Kunal sir.... " Karan said.

" Kunal.... Abir said with gritted teeths.
He stood up from his chair " Excuse me.... I remembered an work.... So see you soon. "

Mishti nodded her head in a no..... She knew what was going in abir's mind.

In kunal's cabin :-

Abir enters the cabin while singing the song " Dushman Na Kare Dost Ne Wo Kaam Kiya Hai "

Kunal recited the next line of the song..... " Umar Bhar Ka Gham Hamein Inaam Diya Hai "