khadus rajvansh

It was the lunch time and everyone had gone to canteen for there lunch.
Kuhu : Come on babes, it's lunch time. Do the work afterwards and now have your lunch.
Mishti ( still doing her work) : No I can't as I have to complete this file by today.
Kuhu : So what for that you can't skip your lunch. Now stop your work and come with me. And you also didn't told me under whom you are doing your intership?
Mishti : Mr khadus abir rajvansh.
Kuhu : Why are you telling him khadus he is such a handsome and dashing person. And his brother is more dashing and handsome than him #dashingbrothers. Every girl dreams of such boyfriend and you are telling him khadus #behenji.
Mishti ( while rolling her eyes) : Whatever!!!

Suddenly the landline of mishti cabin's ring.
Mishti ( to kuhu) : See your handsome boy is not letting me to talk for few seconds khadusboss.
And after that she receives the call it was abir on the other side.
Abir: Miss mishti can you please come in my cabin with the file.
Mishti : Yes sir.
After she keeps the receiver she tell kuhu that she has some urgent work and comes to abir's cabin.

Mishti ( knocking the door) May I come in sir.
Abir : Yes. So let me see how much work you have done... ( taking the file) You are very slow miss mishti how will you complete by today.
Mishti ( in mind) : In two hours how much work will be done.... And than telling me you are very slow....
Abir : Miss mishti I am talking to you and you are not even listening concentrate on your work.
Mishti : Sir this file can't be completed in one day it is impossible....
Abir ( while interrupting) : Nothing is impossible in this world. Sit on that couch and complete the file here. Because after going outside you are mostly busy in talking.
Mishti : Okay sir.

And by saying that she sits on the couch and starts with her work.
Mishti ( in mind) : How rude is this person not letting me to talk also. And he is also not cared whether I am hungry or not.
Abir : I am not that rude person as you are thinking. And by the way I know you will not eat until you complete this work.
Mishti ( again in mind) : How does he came to know what am I thinking.
Abir : Because I am your boss so I came to know what are you thinking.

After that mishti didn't thought much and continued with his work. Abir admired her from the corner of his eyes. While she was still engrosed with her work. She was calm like an ocean and her eyes were full of dreams.

His thoughts were interrupted when kunal comes in the cabin for some work.
Kunal : Bhai, the file of sharma......
And suddenly he stops seeing mishti and then he teasingly sees abir.
Kunal ( seeing abir) : Oh I think I have disturbed you I will come afterwards. Well hi mishti I hope you are having no issue regarding work. And if you are having some issues than tell Bhai he will solve it. Isn't it Bhai ( with a naughty smirk).
Mishti : Hi sir!!!! No, I don't have any problem regarding work. The biggest problem is your brother only ( in mind).
Abir : Now miss mishti go to your cabin and complete the file today by itself. But before that have your lunch and than start with the work. If you will do it with empty stomach than in might go wrong.
Mishti : Okay sir.

After that mishti leaves the cabin.
Kunal ( clearing his throat) : So what was going on I hope I haven't disturbed you.
Abir ( acting angrily) : Nanko, now stop it it's nothing like that I just wanted that the work should be completed on time. And by that I will also come to know whether she is capable of this job or not.
Kunal : By the way which file need to be completed urgently.
Abir : Mr Mehta's file......
Kunal : But Bhai it's not that urgent. Wait... I will tell this to mishti that not to worry it's not that urgent. She can complete it by taking more time.

While he was stepping outside he was stopped by abir.
Abir : It's her punishment let her do it. And tell me the work for that you needed to come here.
Kunal ( saying teasingly) : So I think I really disturbed you..... ( seeing angry abir) as you were busy with work. Leave all that.
And they started discussing about there upcoming projects.

Mishti : Oh God!!! Why is this happening to me. But by completing this file by today I will not give a single chance to that khadus rajvansh to say.
And by saying that she quickly complete her lunch and starts with her work.

Suddenly her mobile rings first she thought to ignore it. But than on the screen she saw badi maa's name. So she quickly put the Bluetooth under her ears.
Mishti ( very silently) : Hello badi maa i will talk to you later. Just now I am busy with some work.
Badi maa : But this is the lunch time so I thought you are free. And it's your first day what urgent work do you have that you can't even talk to me.
Mishti: It's just because of you if you had waken me earlier than I would have reached office on time.
Badi maa : Oh, now the whole fault is of mine. You were only not ready to get up....just 2 minutes more badi maa who was saying that..... While how is your new boss.
Mishti : He is very rude and arrogant he has given me a very hard task to complete on the first day of office Ajeeb khadus rajvansh.

Suddenly she senses someone standing in front of her it was abir rajvansh. She quickly hide her Bluetooth under her ears and got up from her seat.

Abir ( clearing her throat) : So you are having an disease of talking with yourself. By the way what were you talking to yourself.
Mishti took a breath of relief that he didn't came to know that she was talking on phone . And also that she was badmouthing about him only. But it wasn't that abir had already listened the conversation and also knew that she was using Bluetooth.
Mishti : Yaa sometime I talk with myself only so that I can concentrate.
Abir : By talking with yourself how can you concentrate isn't it an illogical thing.
Mishti ( to herself) : How stupid excuse you have given....
Abir : Now leave all that and start concentrating on your work lazyhead.

After that abir goes in the cabin and thinks about mishti's talk.
Mishti ( muttering under breath) : khadus rajvansh.......