Mission mishbir

Abir was getting restless after coming from the diwali party.

And because of that he was also not able to sleep also.

Whenever he closes his eyes mishti face comes and how he proposed her comes in front of his eyes.

He was not sure about the feelings of mishti towards him.

" Mishti just sees me as his friend.... And here I'm thinking about so much ahead of it.... What if she really has someone in her life.... And will never accept my proposal for her...... So I have to first be very sure about her feelings towards me. Than only I will take the next step. Otherwise I will loose the friendship also with her which I don't want to loose at any cost. " abir thinks in his mind.

And gets up from his bed and starts roaming here and there.

As the mere thought of losing mishti's friendship was making him more restless.

Just as he was again going to sleep he hears an bang on his door.

And his eyes gets shift towards the door and he sees kunal standing on the door.

" Why are you standing there..... Come inside.... " abir said looking at kunal.

" I just thought to take your permission before coming inside. " kunal said while coming near abir.

" You don't need my permission to enter my room....... You can come whenever you want...... " abir said with an simple smile.

" But after some time you will get married. And that  time my sister in law will be also there with you. So I would have to ask for coming inside. So I thought why don't I make this habit from today of asking you. You know dur drishti.... " kunal said with an naughty smirk.

" If your sister in law will come than also  you don't have to ask for the permission. And by the way it will take a very long time for your sister in law to come. And what are you doing here at this time aren't you tired from a long day. " abir said looking at kunal.

" Even you are also tired but you are still awake. And I don't think it will take an long time for my sister in law to come. And I have come here to ask you that did you know about your feelings towards mishti. I mean.... whether I have to buy an gift for sister or sister in law. " kunal asked raising his eyebrows.

" Kunal dont start again....... I will not listen that nuisance again. And the feelings I have understood but I'm hesitate to tell this to anyone........." before abir could complete kunal speaks in middle.

" That this feeling is of love.... Isn't it..... " kunal said looking at abir.

" How did you came to know about it.... I mean I came to know that today  only. And also I didn't discuss that with anyone. How can you come to know about it. " abir asked with an confused face.

" Bhai, because I was knowing this from a very long time. Because I can see it from your eyes about your feelings for mishti. " kunal said with an bright smile.

" Than why did you didn't tell that before to me...... Haa why will you tell also.... Because you got such a big golden chance to pull my leg. That's why from few days you were irritating me with that brother-sister angle. How dare you, kunal..... " saying that abir throws pillow towards kunal.

" Relax bhai, I wanted that you to find that by your own. So that you can understand your feelings more deeply. That's why I didn't told you about that feelings.... And you are getting it in a wrong way..... " kunal said in a pleading way.

" Okay I will forgive you about this. But in return you have to help me to find out whether mishti also feels the same about me or not. " abir said with an request.

" Sure brother.... Because you remember when we were small I had given you promise that I will help you with finding your girlfriend. " kunal said with an little smile.

" Yaa.... I remember it. " abir says remembering the moment. That how they promise each other that they will help each other to find there partners.

" So now mission mishbir starts isn't it? " kunal asked raising his eyebrows.

" Mishbir..... Now what's that..... I didn't get that name.... " abir said with an confused look.

" Mishti + Abir = Mishbir....... Isn't it an nice name given by me. Actually I have thought this name a long ago. But was just waiting for your confirmation. " kunal said with an pleasant smile.

" Wow.... I didn't know you know such an cute names. " abir said to kunal.

" You don't know many things about me.... I am expert in this works.... " kunal said blowing his hair. " Now we have to go for an foreign trip for some office work. So we can take mishti with us so that you can spend time with her. How's that idea..... " kunal said looking at abir.

" Hmmm.... I think that's an better idea.... I will talk to mishti about this tomorrow. Now you also go and sleep it's getting late. Good night. " abir said to kunal.

" Good night " kunal also greeted abir and went to sleep.

At the office :-

Mishti's landline rings and on the other side it was abir.

" Hello sir!!!! " mishti answered the call.

" Miss mishti can you please come in  my cabin. I want to discuss something with you. "

"Sure sir, I will come in one minute. " saying that mishti keeps the phone.

And goes in abir's cabin " May I come in sir? "

" Come in..... And sit there.... " abir said pointing towards the chair. " So miss mishti I wanted to tell that we have an important meeting in London . So we have to go there with us. So start packing your luggage we are going day after tomorrow."

" But sir...  Why would I come with you. I am not an important part of the company. So I don't think it's important for me to come. " mishti said with an little hesitation.

" Miss mishti agrawal, I am your boss not you. So I will decide who will come in the trip or not. " abir said in a little strict voice.

" But sir..... " before mishti could complete abir cuts her from middle.

" I will speak about the trip to your badi maa and bade Papa. And convince them about the trip. " Abir said to mishti.

" No it's okay sir. I will convince them for the trip. As it's an office trip.... Any other work sir? " mishti asked with a soft voice.

" Okay, than you can leave now. "

" Thank you sir " saying that mishti goes from there.

" Angry chorni, I will see that you come on this trip. Because I want to be sure there is no one other person in your life. And want to know you fully." Abir thinks in his mind.

Precap : Abir and mishti goes to London. And there is an new entry in my story. So stay tuned for the upcoming story. Because the ahead story will be very interesting.