Part 26

Mishti's impatient eyes were just waiting for her ajeeb rajvansh's arrival. Her eyes were continuously glancing at the main door.

Her hands were cutting the vegetables but her mind was somewhere else. She was so lost that she didn't realised that she was going to cut her finger.

" Mishti.......... " Badi maa stopped her " What are you doing beta...... From morning I'm seeing that you are lost in some thoughts. If there is some serious issue you can share it with us. "

" Yes badi maa...... I also want to share it with you. But this ajeeb rajvansh....... " Thinking that she closes her eyes in annoyance.

" Again you are lost in your own thoughts........ " Before badi maa could ask further they hear doorbell's sound. Mishti's face lit up assuming that it might be her ajeeb rajvansh.

And she rushes towards the door.
She was stunned seeing the alluring figure standing in front of her. Dressed in a black tuxedo with red tie....... He was looking attractive.

" Oh!!! Abir beta...... Come........" Badi maa said from behind.

" Yaa....." He comes closes to mishti and by his index figure he closes her mouth." I know angry chorni I'm looking very much hot. So close your mouth...... Otherwise a mosquito will enter your mouth." Saying that he follows badi maa.

" Ajeeb Rajvansh......... I didn't know you will do such a hardwork to impress badi maa.  "

She also sits besides badi maa and as always abir was buttering badi maa.

" Badi maa....... You're looking extremely beautiful in this saree. No one will say that you're mishti's mother....... They will think that you're mishti's big sister. " Abir said with an big smile on his face.

" No...... It's nothing like that........ In fact you're looking extremely handsome in this suit. Isn't it mishti...... "

" Yaa badi maa........ Sir is looking quite different from normal days. I think sir went to parlour ........ Isn't it sir..... "

" No........ From childhood only my skin was bright. So I didn't needed to go to any parlour. But I think you definitely needs to go. ..... " Abir said narrowing his eyes.

" Oh..... Really....... Than your family members don't need any light to see your face. As your face is already glowing with brightness. "

" Hahaha..... Very funny...... Truth is always bitter. That's why it's hard to digest..... But slowly slowly you will accept the fact. "

Before mishti could protest further badi maa speaks in middle. " Stop it...... Don't fight like small kids. You both can fight on silly things also...... "

" You are right badi maa......... Actually I wanted to say something to you....... " Mishti's heartbeat raised hearing it........ Finally abir was going to declare there relationship in front of her family. "Woh...... Actually badi maa....... Me and mishti...... I mean...... I lo....... "

Before abir could confess bade papa interupts. " Hello abir beta...... When did you came."

" Hello uncle.... I just came ...... Actually I wanted to tell about..... Let's have dinner. And we'll have the rest of the talk there. "

" Yaaa that's right...... Otherwise the whole night will go in chit chatting only. Because your badi maa's talks will never end and...... " He stopped there as he saw rajshri glaring at him. Before rajshri could say anything vishambher changes the topic." Come beta...... We'll wash our hands. "

Here mishti was little annoyed that abir couldn't speak about them. She thought that before dinner only they will tell bade papa and badi maa. But now they will have to tell during the dinner time. She also goes in the kitchen to help her badi maa with the dinner.

Badi maa made panner tika and jeera rice for her heera. " Abir.....
I have made your favorite sabzi. "

" How did you came to know about it badi maa? " Abir asked raising his eyebrows.

" The detective told us about it...... I think I cracked your first secret. " Mishti said in slow voice to abir. On this abir just gave a tight lip smile to her.

" Because I have hired a detective to keep a eye on you........ " Badi maa said.

" Now I have to be careful from next time........ Full family has hired an detective for me. " Abir said in a low voice.

" Really the detective should be given reward for giving correct information. Isn't it Mr. Rajvansh. " Mishti said controlling her laughter.

" Mishti told me that you both did love marriage...... " Abir said .

" Yaa..... Abir beta...... The biggest mistake of my life..... " Bade papa said in a sad tone.

Abir couldn't understood why bade papa said that. " Why are you saying like that...... "

" It's nothing like that....... Actually he loves to joke. Isn't it..... " Badi maa said in a sarcastic way.

" Oh!!!!! You both look so good together. In fact I think bade papa is the luckiest person in the world. As badi maa cooks such tasty meals. I wish I could also find a life partner like badi maa. " Abir said looking at mishti.

Mishti's cheeks turned into crimson red..... They share an eyelock for a brief moment. Soon they came out of the reverie when they heard bade papa and badi maa fighting.

" Abir beta....... What appears is always not the reality. I only know how I have spent all this years with your badi maa. "
Bade papa said in a sarcastic way.

" You want to say that I don't cook tasty meals ....... Than from tomorrow I will not cook for you. " Saying that she goes away from there.

" Thank god now I will have tasty foods.......... Not that kaccha-pakka..... " Bade papa also goes from there leaving both of them stunned.

" Abir was it necessary for you to take out this topic...... " Mishti said getting up from the chair.

"I thought that way I can easily talk about our relationship. I didn't know that they will start fighting. "

" They already had a small fight this morning. They both are in a very bad mood now how will we tell about us. And all this happened because of you....... "

" Why are you saying like that........ " Abir said with a confused face.

" If you had told about us directly than till now we might have succeed. But instead of that you were just praising yourself and that panner tika. If you were not interested in talking about us... Than why did you wore this suit. " Mishti said pointing towards the suit

" I am at least trying........ If you have so much courage. Than come with me....... I also want you to talk with my mother. "

" Why....... We decided that first you than I will talk with your mother. That's why now come with me we'll find some another idea. "

" Now I'll directly go to bade papa and will tell that..... Bade papa mein apki beti se bohot pyar karta hu." Abir said in Srk's way.

" What...... " Bade papa said in a loud tone.

(Hello guys,

I know you all might be angry that I didn't updated this story from a very long time. But your no response to my stories discourages me. It takes a lot of hardwork to write a single part. But you all can't even tap on the star ⭐. Which makes me think that you don't want to read this story anymore. At least write your response in the comments section. What mistakes I have done and whether the story is going right or not. This time no target.... 😓)