New member

Abir took Mishti to the famous London bridge. It was crowded with many people. Anyone could get lost in that place. So Abir caught her hand so that Mishti doesn't gets lost in that crowd.

Mishti feels an tickling in her stomach when Abir holds her hand.

But she was not able to understand what type of feeling it was.

" I think this is the best place from where we can see the whole London bridge." Abir said settling at an place.

" Yes.......this is such a crowded place. But than also we can see the beautiful creation of the human beings." Mishti said looking at the London bridge.

" But I can see the beautiful creation of the God in front of me." Abir said looking at Mishti with an smile.

In return Mishti also gives an confusing look to Abir.

" I mean.....look at the sky and the scenery it's so beautiful. God have created such an beautiful things in this world." while saying it Abir slightly gazes at Mishti.

And they starts roaming on the London bridge.

And Abir doesn't leaves her hand for a fraction of second also.

Suddenly Mishti starts coughing and was getting restless.

" Mishti.......I will bring water for you. .... You don't get up from here. " abir maked mishti sat on the bench and goes in search of water.

After a while he comes with an bottle of water. On going on the spot where he made mishti sit he didn't find her. Because of that he started getting restless and searched mishti here and there. And finally he saw her talking with someone. Firstly he was relieved seeing her that she was safe. But just the next moment he thought whom she is talking that also with an smile.

And he goes towards the direction where mishti and the unknown man were talking.

" Mishti........ Are you okay.... And why are you standing here. I told you na to sit there than why did you get up from there. " abir didn't wanted to directly ask about that man.

" Actually........ I was just sitting there only........ But than I saw my friend so came here to talk to him. Meet this is my friend nishant. " mishti said pointing towards the man. And than she pointed towards abir saying to that man " Meet my boss abir. "

" Hi.... This is nishant. " He forwarded his hand for an handshake.

Abir also shaked hands with his " Hi..... I'm abir. "

" Actually he is kuhu's cousin brother and my be best friend nannu. " mishti said putting her hand towards his shoulder.

" Miss teapot.......... No nannu outside the house only nishant. Btw if you want I can make you visit the beautiful places of London " Nishant also puts his hand on her shoulder.

Abir was getting angry on nishant " How can he put his hand on my mishti. In Mumbai that yug was there and here this nishant. Why God.......... You are doing this to me. My love story is not even started and there are so many obstacles in the path. " abir thinks in his mind.

" I am very tired so I need a quick nap........ So next time may be we can plan it. " and than he tells to mishti. " Come mishti......... We should now go to the hotel. We are having an important meeting tomorrow. "

" No abir...... I am not tired at all..... You go to hotel. I want to spend some time with my bestie so I will come after a while. " mishti said looking at abir.

" Okay...... As you wish....... " saying that abir leaves from there .

At the hotel :-

Abir bangs the room door in frustration and anger .......

" What happened bhai why are you so much mad..... And you went to explore London na with mishti. Than how did you came so early that also without her." kunal said with an confusing face.

" Because she wants to explore London with someone else not with me. And I'm that idiot who wanted to explore it with her. She was talking so nicely with him. And with me she behaves like I'm his daughter in law. Now I'm having an doubt that our love story will start or not. " Abir was talking to kunal but it was feeling like he was only taking out his frustration.

" I don't believe bhai........ That he might came till here to meet mishti. I didn't know that he was this madly in love with her. " Kunal said with an exclaimed voice.

" From where did he came.... What are you telling nanko....... Say it clearly......... I am already very much frustrated so don't angry me more. "

" Bhai, I am talking about yug that's what you were telling. I think you have a great competition for mishti...... He came till here to talk with mishti. " kunal was totally getting abir wrong.

" When did I told you that it was yug with whom mishti wants to go? " abir asked raising his eyebrows.

" I just assumed that you were talking about him........ Who else will make you this much jealous. "

" That nishant your kuhu's brother......... With whom mishti wants to explore London. " abir said in a sarcasm way.

" Bhai what are you telling.......... My kuhu....... Someone will hear it. " kunal was blushing well talking it.

" We can discuss about you later on....... First think about my love story. I don't think I have an bright future with mishti. "

" Bhai you don't have to worry about it. If it's dull than I will bring an led bulb with whom your future will be brightened up. Let me go to get it....." saying that kunal starts leaving from there.

" Now where are you going? " abir asked.

" To bring the syska led light with his help you will live light years ahead. "kunal said controlling his laughter.

" Really........ If you are going out than please bring an screw driver for me...... "

" Why do you want an screw driver? " kunal asked in confusion.

" Because...... I think before it gets too late I should properly fix your loosen screws. No one will give there girl to an mad person........... Even if the girl is deeply in love with you. " abir said looking at kunal.

" Bhai i was just doing a joke........ And you took it in a serious way. I just wanted to lighten up your mood. Nothing else. "

" I will be relaxed only when my love story starts properly. But I think the god is not with me that's why before starting only there are many obstacles. " abir said with an sad face.

" Bhai....... That's true first that yug and now this. I think your love story is going to be epic. Just like romeo-juliet full of dramas. It will be very interesting to see how your story proceeds further. I hope I didn't miss the interval because it's........... " he doesn't complete the sentence as he finds abir glaring at him angrily.

And now he knows that he has to run away for his life.

" Nanko......... I am already very tensed. And instead of giving me a proper solution you are making fun of me. Wait...... I will not leave you.......... " saying that abir starts chasing kunal.

" Bhai...... Wait......... I have an solution for this but promise me that you will not beat me. "

" First tell the idea than I will decide what to do next. "

" We will engrossed mishti in an office work so that she will not be able to meet him. And that why you can also spend some time with her. How's the idea? " kunal asked raising his eyebrows.

" Good idea........ We can try it. " abir was satisfied with the idea.

" See your small brother is the most intelligent and smart person in the house. "

" This was the most funniest joke of the decade. " saying that abir laughs in an sarcastic way.