Reminiscing memories

They both lay down on the green grass...... Mishti's head was on abir's chest. And abir had covered mishti's small shoulder with his hands.

They were looking at the open sky in front of them......... They didn't uttered an single word from a long time.

" Well Abir...... You didn't told me when you started loving me. " Mishti said breaking the silence.

" Hmmm........ Actually that was quite long ago...... Even before we meet each other. " Abir said looking at the sky.

" How is this possible...... Tell me the whole story..... Please.... " Mishti was very curious to know about it.

" I will tell you only on one condition..... "

" Which condition? " mishti asked raising her eyebrows.

" Whenever you feel happy listening the story you will give me one kiss one by one on the whole face..... " Abir said looking at mishti.

" That's quite difficult condition....... "

" Ok...... If you don't want ...... " He was interrupted by mishti's words.

" No.... I want it..... Ok i accept the condition.... " Mishti was very eager to know about it.

" Remember the day when you came to give interview. That day you came there after fighting with someone on the road. Isn't it? "

" How did you know..... I mean that time we didn't knew each other. " Mishti was very much confused.

" I was there only...... I saw an angry violent girl fighting with someone. I wanted to see your face but you left. " Abir said with an sad face.

" I was just fighting for an good thing ....... But wait a minute..... If you didn't saw my face. How did you came to know it was me? " Mishti asked raising her eyebrows.

" That's an secret angry chorni...... "

" Than forget about your kiss..... " Mishti said with an fake anger.

" Ok..... You remember the earring you got from my cabin. I found it from that place. So I came to know about it..... Now give me my kiss. "

Mishti holded abir's chin with her both hands and pecked on his head.

" Now okay...... Tell me next...... "

" The day when you came to work under my hand...... I purposely gave you the cabin in front of my cabin. So that I can see you whenever I want. "

" Quite impressive step....... Ajeeb rajvansh....... I think you deserve two kisses for it"

And she again holds his chin in her hands...... And this time she pecks on both of his eyes.

" Thank you angry chorni..... And now the next one. Remember the day when I gave you lots of work. I heard you calling me khadus rajvansh on your phone. I heard it........ "

" But you didn't said anything at that time........."

" Because I loved it when you said that..... "

This time mishti pecked on his left cheek.

" Hayee angry chorni...... You will kill me by doing this continuously. "

" Stop doing overacting...... And now say the next.... "

" Remember your best friend rahul..... Who used to roam around you everyday. I purposely changed his place to keep him away from you. And I would call you unnecessarily in my cabin so that he can't talk with you. "

" So ajeeb rajvansh was jealous because of him. "

" Well I was...... I will not say lie about that. But I should thank him for that........ Because of him I could come more near to you. " Abir said coming near mishti's ears.

" Ok....... I will tell him from your side..... " Mishti said in a teasing manner.

" No need to become a postman.......... And don't change the topic. Give me my kiss. ..... " Abir said like a little kid.

With an smiling face mishti pecks on his right cheek.

" Remember the Diwali party in our office....... We were choosen as an couple for dance by chits. But all was done by me......... So that we can spend some quality time together. "

" Oh god!!! Ajeeb rajvansh...... I didn't know you did such a great hard work for winning me...... Now I'm very much impressed. "

And she pecks on his chin .............. Now finally the lip part was remaining.

" Now the last part....... This time remember angry chorni it's lips. And you can't back off at the last moment. So think properly....... " Abir said to mishti.

" Ok.... I am ready..... "

" I am really proud of you...... You were not required in the London trip than also on my insistence you were called. So that I can make you realize about our love. And than to impress you I went to that boring museum...... I booked tickets of London eye...... "

Mishti was very much overwhelmed hearing this and she quickly hugs abir.

" I didn't know you loved me so much....... Ajeeb rajvansh. " Mishti said with sobbing eyes.

" Now it's your time to show love...... " Saying that he closes his eyes.

Mishti slowly comes near abir's face and stops there for a while.

Abir's heart beat was increasing slowly..... And finally mishti pecked on his lips.

But before she could take her lips........ Abir holds her face. And kisses her passionately.

It was there first kiss......... It was very soft and passionate kiss.

They both part away from each other in need of oxygen.

" Thank you so much angry chorni for giving me this special moment. " Abir said looking at mishti.

" Your welcome my ajeeb rajvansh..... " Mishti said pulling abir's cheeks.

" What are you going to do after completing internship....... " Abir asked.

" I am thinking to join an well known firm for the betterment of my future."

" Mishti you don't want to stay with me or what....... " Abir said with teared eyes.

" Why are you saying that abir........ " Mishti asked with an confused face.

" Because you are going to leave the company........ And whenever I start to love someone they leave me quickly all alone. But angry chorni I can't loose you....... You are my everything. " Abir said hugging mishti tightly.

Mishti also hugged abir back...... " Relax abir...... I am not going to leave you. And I promise.... Ok. "

Abir calms down hearing mishti's words and after sometime when abir was stable mishti breaks the hug.

" Now let's go....... Badi maa will be worried. "

Abir like an obedient child nods his head in yes.

The whole drive was silent for both of them..... No one could utter a single word.

" Byee.... Angry chorni.... See you tomorrow. "

" You changed so much abir in such a short time. " Mishti said looking at abir.

Abir was confused hearing it........

" You forgot to tell me I love you also. Now I have to make you remember it........ " Mishti said with an sad face.

" I love you angry chorni........ And this is the truth for the whole life. "

Mishti pecks on abir's cheeks and leaves from the car.

" Angry chorni I will not let you go away from me........ " Abir makes an promise to himself.