Revelation

After having breakfast abir and kunal left for the office. Abir was still angry at kunal for the fiasco he had done in the room.

" Come on bhai, you are still angry on me. Till now mami would have forgot the incident also " kunal said to abir while driving

After not getting any response from abir kunal changed the topic.

" Bhai we are having an urgent meeting with the delhi travel agency. And you should also be there in that meeting "

" No I'm not in the mood to attend any of the meeting. You only handle the meeting and you know better than me " abir said in a disagreeing tone.

" Okay I will tell mishti to help me with the meeting" kunal glared at abir while saying this.

" Kunal don't start it again and if you want I will tell mishti to help you " abir said so that kunal doesn't get a chance to tease him.

They reached the office and this time mishti was on time. Abir went to his cabin without giving any look to mishti. As he didn't wanted to give any chance to kunal to tease him.

" Miss mishti I am having an urgent meeting and I want you to help me with it " kunal said to mishti

" Sure sir, I would like to help you with that " mishti said with an agreeing nod

" Come in my cabin after few minutes " after saying that kunal went to his cabin.

As soon as kunal went to the cabin kuhu came near mishti.

" What was sportscar saying to you? " kuhu asked mishti

" Who is this sportscar? " mishti questioned kuhu

" I mean what was kunal sir telling to you. Actually na he drives an sportscar so I have given him this name. Now leave all that and answer my question...." kuhu said in a one go.

"  He told me to help me with an meeting"mishti answered kuhu

" But why did he told you and not me. I was so desperate to work with him and that chance is given to you. That's not fair.... " kuhu said with a sad tone.

" Maybe he wanted an intelligent people to help him " mishti said proudly " And you know na i am so intelligent that's why he choosed me" while rolling her chair.

" Yaaa, you are  the only intelligent person left in this world. Even the president of America comes to you for solving the difficulties. Isn't it?"  kuhu said in a taunt.

" Whatever!!! " mishti said rolling her eyes.

After that kuhu left from there as abir had called her for some work.

" Thank god today I don't have to work with that khadus rajvansh. Otherwise he will again find some or the other way to taunt me . And again my day will be spoilt because of him " mishti thoughts in her mind.

And she gets an call from kunal to come in his cabin.

" May  I come in sir? " mishti asked entering kunal's cabin.

" Yes, come in " kunal was still engrosed in the file " Seat on the chair " indicating towards the chair.

" He is so workaholic not even looking out of his file and so soft and sweet in nature. And his brother is so rude and arrogant khadus rajvansh " mishti thought in her mind.

And her thought were broken when kunal called her.
And they both started discussing about the files.

" Mishti can you please bring an file from bhai's cabin " kunal requested mishti.

" Sir why are you requesting I will bring the file from sir's cabin " saying that mishti leaves the cabin.

" Oh god now I have to see that khadus rajvansh face " thinking that she enters abir's cabin. And not finding him in the office she was relieved and starts searching the file in the cabin.

Here abir was roaming was becoming restless thinking about mishti.
" Why am I thinking about mishti all the time. And why am I becoming so restless that I didn't see her from the morning. Oh god help me. I can't stop thinking about mishti "

And he decides to go to  his cabin and rest his mind for sometime. And makes an way towards his cabin.

Here while finding the file mishti finds her lost earring in the drawer.

" What are you doing in my cabin you angry chorni " abir said while entering his cabin.

" I was just finding an file which kunal sir asked. But while finding the file I found this..... " mishti said showing the earring to abir.

" It's not your business and you have came here to find the file " saying that abir gives mishti the file " So here is your file. And why are you so concern for this earring ? "abir said raising his eyebrows.

" Because this is my earring that's why I'm so concerned for this earring. Now if your doubts are clear than can I know where did you find this earring" mishti said.

Abir was shocked hearing this from mishti and was not able to believe on this.

After not getting any answer from abir
mishti snapped her fingers in front of his  face " Where are you lost I'm asking you some question and you are not even answering "

Abir came out of his thought " Nothing I was just thinking about something. While you found out the file than you can leave "

" But you have still not answer my question? " mishti questioned abir about it again.

" That earring I found on the road and I liked so I kept it with me. If it's yours you can take it " abir said it with a heavy heart. He hoped that mishti doesn't takes the earring with her.

But mishti took the earring and left the cabin.
After mishti left the cabin abir again started thinking about mishti " Oh!!!  So the earring girl is mishti. But why  am i  feeling so attracted towards her. We have just meet few days ago. I haven't felt anything like this before for any girl.
I am not able to understand my own feelings also. Is it love no... no.... it must be just infatuation towards her"
And recalls his first how he found that earring on the road.