Patch up?!

At the coffee shop :-

" Mishti are you serious....... It's impossible. " Abir said in a serious tone.

" Yaa abir...... It's true..... That's why I had to take such a drastic step. " Mishti replied.

Flashback:-

" Because badi maa was having a problem with this relationship. That's why I had to do break up with you. " Mishti said with crying eyes.

" It's impossible..... " Abir was totally taken aback by mishti's answer.

" It's true abir........ It's true..... " Mishti broke down.

Before abir could ask anything else there was someone on the door.

" Abir...... Kunal sir is calling you..... " It was suhana.

To hide her crying face mishti faced the other side.

" You go..... I'll come in two minutes. " Abir said to suhana.

After suhana left the corridor abir turned towards mishti.

" Meet me at the nearby coffee shop........ " Saying that he goes away from there.

" I can't believe.....  I know badi maa was having some problems in starting. But afterwards she was so happy for us. Even bade papa was so happy for us. And suddenly...... " Abir said taking a sip of coffee.

" Even I couldn't understand and..... "

" Can you tell me what exactly happened that day...... " Abir asked mishti.

Mishti narrated everything in detail which happened that day.

" That means badi maa's mind changed after coming from the hotel. Right...... " Mishti nodded her head in a yes. " And you just did what your badi maa said? " Abir asked raising his eyebrows.

" I didn't had any other option......... "

" You were having mishti........ You could have discussed it with me. And we both might have found a another solution. But no you alone decided about our future...... "

" Abir at that time I was totally blank........ And I can't loose badi maa. You know na i love her so much. " Mishti said with crying eyes.

" And what about me......" Abir asked with moist eyes.

" I love you too..... But..... " Before Mishti could complete abir interrupts.

" Really..... I think you are lying miss maaheshwari. You even named our relationship as attraction. Isn't it..... "

Whenever abir was upset he used to call mishti by her surname.

" Abir please...... Don't talk like that. It hurts..... "

" Why miss maaheshwari..... Why..... You should also known how I spend every single night with you. Remembering your harsh words which were thrown at me. Even after that I called you many times........ Maybe you had realised your mistake. But no...... You just ignored my calls and messages. And now you are telling me that you loved me..... Wow..... "

Tears were continuously rolling down from mishti's eyes.

" Please abir give me one more chance...... This time I want disappoint you. "

"Than promise me you won't leave me at any point. And if there is some problem we will face it together. " Abir said forwarding his hands.

Mishti was in a great dilemma..... She can't loose her badi maa neither she wanted to loose abir.

On not getting any response abir stands up from there. " As you wish...... "

But before abir could go mishti catches his hand. " I'm with you....... Tell me what we can do now. "

Hearing it a bright smile comes on abir's face. " We have to go to the sunshine hotel...... "

At the sunshine hotel:-

Abir sees the pendant gifted by him to mishti on there first date.

" Mishti please remove the pendant...... " Abir said pointing towards the pendant.

" Why..... " Mishti was shocked.

" Please..... "

Mishti removes the pendant and gives it to abir. He puts it in the car and both of them enters the hotel.

" Can I meet the manager..... " Abir asked one of the waiters.

" Yaaa..... There he is.... " The waiter pointed towards the man standing at the reception.

" Thank you..... "

" Abir why are we meeting the manager...... " Mishti mumbled.

" Just wait and watch..... " They both goes towards the reception.

" Excuse me..... Can I have your few minutes. " Abir asked the manager.

" Sure. .... "

" Can we see the cctv footage of day before yesterday. "

" We can't give it......... Sorry. It's against our rules and regulations. " The manager replied.

" I know but it's very urgent....... My wife losted an expensive pendant in this hotel. So it's really necessary for us to see the footage..... "

" Wait a second..... I'll ask the staff members whether they got that pendant or not. "

" We already did that....... We will see the footage in front of you. Please...... "

" Ok..... Give me your id.... " Abir gives his id to the manager. " Follow me.... "

" I didn't know you were expert in solving difficult problems. " Mishti said.

" I am...... But someone needs to trust me than only I can help. Now let's go..... We don't have time to waste.... "

They both enters the cctv room..... " Abir we are taking a huge risk.... What if we get caught. " Mishti says in a low tone.

" Just stay calm...... We are not going to do something wrong. We just want to see the real reason behind badi maa's sudden change of mind. "

" Here Mr. Rajvansh the footage of the day which you wanted. " The manager said.

" Thank you so much for it.... "

" Welcome..... But I can't give you more time. So see it fast.... "

" Yaa..... " He sees mishti entering the hotel with bade papa and badi maa.

To gain more trust of the manager abir shows the pendant.

" This pendant which she is wearing in the footage. I gave her on our first date but she lost it. "

" It's looks very much expensive....... But she noticed it today that it's missing? " The manager asked.

" No she was frightened to tell it to me...... I hope she could have said it earlier. Instead of hiding it from me..... "

Mishti understood that abir was saying about there break up. She was feeling more guilty by hearing his words.

" Excuse me sir. .... I just have some work..... " Saying that the manager goes away from there.

" Badi maa is looking somewhere....... " Before they could notice more badi maa seats on the couch.

" This time only badi maa was feeling weakness and we had to rush home. " Mishti said.

" We have to see that again.... " Abir plays the footage again. And zoom towards the direction were badi maa is looking.

Both of them were shocked by seeing the person......

Dont forget to vote and comment your reviews whether you liked it Or not. Your votes and comments encourages me to write the next part soon.