Rain dance

Abir took out the blindfold from her eyes.......... Mishti was mesmerized seeing the view in front of her eyes.

They were on the top of the mountain............. The scenario in front of mishti's eyes was mesmerizing.

" Did you liked it or not? " Abir asked coming near mishti's ears.

Mishti eyes were moist " Abir..... How did you know that I love mountains..... "

" Mishti............ You are my life. And whatever is in your heart..... I can listen it from a far place also. "

Mishti gets overwhelmed seeing abir's love....... She just hugged abir to express her happiness.

" Abir...... I am so much lucky to have you in my life. Thank you so much for this beautiful surprise. "

Abir broke the hug and cupped mishti's face with both his hands.

" You don't have to thank me for anything. Because I am doing it for us..... And this is just the trailer there are many more surprises to come. Are you ready for them..... "

Mishti cutely nodded her head in a yes. " Abir..... What's next.... Please tell me. "

" See there...... " Abir said pointing towards the left.

There was an beautiful resort on the top of the mountain.

" Oh my god!!! Are we staying there? " Mishti asked with an exciting tone.

" Yes..... Let's go. "

They both started walking towards the resort with there hands entwined in each other.

Abir didn't wanted mishti to be uncomfortable so he booked two rooms for them.

Mishti was overwhelmed seeing abir's gesture.

" You go and freshen up in the room. And meet me here at 7 pm. Okay.... " Abir said while giving her room keys.

" See you soon.... "

And they both parted there ways towards there room.

Mishti was very much excited for abir's surprise. She entered the room with her lips curved in a pretty smile.

" Ajeeb rajvansh did so much to make this day special. And here I was thinking such stupid things. But I will also do something to make this day very much special. "

And she calls someone to do some arrangements.

" Ajeeb rajvansh just wait for my surprise........ I am sure you will love it. "thinking that a smirk comes on her face.

At 8 pm :-

Mishti was ready in a pink bodycon dress. Pink was abir's favorite color....... So she wanted to wear pink dress on this special day.

She got ready and came out of her room. She didn't spot abir at there decided place.

Suddenly a waiter comes and hands her a chit. Before she could ask about the chit the waiter went away from there.

She opened the chit and started reading it.......

Sau chand bhi chamkenge
Toh kya baat banegi,
Tum aya toh
Iss raat ki aukaat banegi

After reading that she directly went towards the outside of the resort.

The whole garden was decorated with beautiful lights. In the middle of it there was an arrangement of a romantic dinner. An smile lingered on her lips seeing the romantic getup set in front of her eyes. Still her eyes were searching for her ajeeb rajvansh.