5

Odera

"Have fun in Healina, little bitch."

"Chan-" Seungcheol sighed, "Chan I know you want to be the leader and yes if anything did happen to me you're clearly the most competent but let's get two things clear, I'M NOT GOING TO HEALINA AND I'M NOT A LITTLE BITCH." Seungcheol feigned upset at the younger's joking words, throwing his hands up and crossing them causing Chan to burst out laughing.

"Chan stop attacking the old man, you'll cause him to have a stroke again." Jihoon shook his head from his place on a bar stool. "Yah! Only Channie is allowed to call me old and at least I'm not the same height as the average middle schooler." Seungcheol shot back as Chan whipped his head back and forth, enjoying the bickering of his two hyungs that extended on for several minutes containing various sadistic death threats and copious amounts of 'no u's.

Seungcheol opened his mouth to continue with his best your mum joke when a box hit his face from the other side of the room, landing in his lap. "Ow, what the fu- SOONYOUNG." Seungcheol knitted his eyebrows together and stared at the boy, this time in genuine annoyance as the now three other boys in the room sniggered and exchanged high-fives at the oldest's reaction.

"What is it?" Seungcheol questioned, now quite intrigued at the box in his hands. "A present, be thankful little bitch." "Why does everyone keep calling me that?" He mumbled, shaking his head and haphazardly trying to get inside the rather poorly wrapped present.

It was a pink bucket hat, although rose quartz was the colour of Odera most residents didn't really explore outside the realm of grayscale with a bit of red or just totally obnoxious neon.

"Where did you even-" "You have to put it on." Soonyoung grinned before Seungcheol could question him as he pulled out his phone. "I'm not going to-" "Oh, Please," Chan interjected giving an infamous look Seungcheol simply couldn't turn down.

"Fine." As soon as he put the hat on Soonyoung took various pictures to capture the infamous bad boy motorcyclist in such a thing.

Meanwhile, Jihoon's gaze was fixated upon Soonyoung and the way he smiled, it was rare he was at the house, if you could call it that, it was even more rare for him to be sober and enjoying himself so Jihoon cherished this lack of the intense need to worry and laughed along at the ridiculousness of their leader.

Chilli Sauce 😳
(groupchat)

Hosh: L A D S

Wonu🐛: How on earth did you get him to agree to that

MingOnTop: I-

Joonhwee: weren't we meant to be celebrating for the ceremony and like idk actually being nice for once?

Hosh: nah, it's an opportunity for torture in my eyes

Wonu🐛: He literally eats all my food, I say we choke him to death next time

S.Coups: Please do.

diNO: kinky

woozi: CHAN

Wonu🐛: Channie is this Jun having an affect on you again?

diNO: no, Jun wishes he was as me

Joonhwee: chan you're literally two shut up

S.Coups: anyway where is my surprise party with beautiful decorations and a selection of hand crafted hour o'derves

MingOnTop: The fuck is a whore derve, is that a new nickname for Soonyoung

Hosh: uH-

Wonu🐛: It's like tiny starter foods people have at parties, smh cheol actually thinks we have the attention span for that

woozi: so in short no one cares cheol but soons got you a hat so

S.coups: i will abandon this train wreck of a family and leave you all homeless if you keep this up

diNO: ok

woozi: OK.

Wonu🐛: k

MingOnTop: okay

Hosh: ogay

Joonhwee: lmao what's going on, i'm high off my cat's medicine again 💀

woozi: please someone tell me how Jun is still alive

Wonu🐛: We just can't, it almost breaks the laws of probability at this point