72

Healina

"You really do need some more sleep," Seungkwan said, although it was a far longer route, Seokmin had decided to walk home with the both him and Vernon since the idea of facing Joshua was a bit much.

"Shut it Kwan, you don't look all that great either." Seokmin deadpanned as the two laughed pitifully at each other since really nothing they were going through was all that funny.

"Why are you walking with us anyway?" Vernon then asked, simply because it was unusual.

Seokmin let out a groan at the subject, "Joshua thinks Bohee is the new Jeonghan and all the work I've done to help him move on is suddenly out the window," He explained, "He even asked me if I thought he had a chance with her like? How do I reply to that, he's spoken to her for a grand total of 30 minutes!"

"Really? I thought Shua was gay and her? To be honest I think she's kind of annoying," Vernon shrugged. "He's bi actually and don't you dare speak ill of Bohee she is the actual sun," Seungkwan scolded his boyfriend who had been pretty spaced out the whole time before that comment.

Seokmin was careful with his words, he never once properly confessed his feelings to anyone. Bohee worked it out by the way Seokmin had managed to describe just about every detail of Joshua in the first few lessons they had together, Seungkwan clearly knew what was going on and Vernon was just vibing, never bothering to pick up on the context clues surrounding people unless they were a certain Boo Seungkwan.

"What do you plan to do? Whatever it is please just don't murder Bohee, I'm in love," Seungkwan asked, receiving an overprotective 'Hey!' From his boyfriend even though the statement was clearly platonic.

"I don't know, Bohee is definitely staying alive due to the fact she's the only one keeping me sane since she just finds the whole thing funny." Seokmin chuckled slightly remembering her wild theories and plans she had been spouting about for the rest of their lessons together that day.

"I don't know, maybe just uh, confess your feelings you big idiot," Seungkwan said, slapping his friend lightly on the shoulder. "C-Confess what do you mean? W-What would I be confessing?"

"Seokkie stuttering, this is a new," Seungkwan said, amused and content with the fact that since it was a lot easier for him he had the right to bully Seokmin's lack of dating experience.

"Only Joshua calls me that," He mumbled shyly. "Lee Seokmin you're hopeless."

Their walk went on with the pair bickering and Vernon adding in the occasional comment until the couple parted from Seokmin who was left to walk home.

"Good evening no one!" He proclaimed, stepping into his empty house with a large sigh.  He dumped his bags down on the floor and collapsed dramatically onto the couch, emitting a loud groan into the furniture at his current state of affairs.

Yes, Seokmin lived alone. The other boys never really spoke about it, it never seemed to bother Seokmin so it was just how it was but clearly he did get lonely sometimes.

He peeled his face off the couch to look at his phone screen where he saw he had a few messages.

From: shua💙

shua💙: seok can i come over? i know you usually come to mine but i need to get out since my mum attempted to cook again and now the house stinks of burning

shua💙: also are you good? you didn't seem that well when i saw you last :(

Seokmin contemplated not replying but even if he didn't want to be around the older at that point in time he still didn't want him to worry.

Seok: I'm fine~~ don't worry about me !

Seok: Usually I'd say yes to you coming over but I've got work, sorry

shua💙: oh okay well that's good, have a fun day

Seokmin most certainly did not have work but he was thankful Joshua didn't seem to pay too much attention to his schedule since he never worked on Wednesdays.

He also had some more messages, 34 from the same contact to be exact.

From: BOHEE💘🌈

BOHEE💘🌈: HELLO MINNIE ~

BOHEE💘🌈: HOW IS IT GOING WITH JOSHUA ?

BOHEE💘🌈: CAN I COME AROUND AND TALK ABOUT IT? DOES THAT SOUND WEIRD, IT TOTALLY DOES BUT PLEASE TEXT ME YOUR ADDRESS I REALISED I HAVE MORE TO SAY ! ! !

...

Seokmin had to laugh at how the girl was always at maximum volume even in her texts which really wasn't too far from him if he was being honest.

Seok: Sure, I don't see why not :)

He really did need some advice even if it was rather over eccentric advice and if he couldn't get that he could at least rely on Bohee to select a good movie they could watch together.

What Seokmin didn't know was that Joshua was in fact aware he never worked Wednesdays.

When he saw the message he was a little bit upset, Seokmin was never one to lie but figured he must be dealing with some issues at current and who could blame him, they'd been through a lot. His genius idea was to take it upon himself to surprise him at his home and cheer him up.

He didn't expect that when he eventually got there to see a head of blonde hair in the top room of Seokmin's house and by the eclectic mix of pins and hair bands in it he instantly knew it was her.

Joshua felt a little bit creepy spying through the top window but soon enough Seokmin came into view with a bright smile on his face, he appeared to be laughing at something she had said.

In that moment it all made sense to him.

He'd been blind, blind to the reason why Seokmin had acted off with him at the end of lunch and why he invited this random girl to sit with them out of the blue.

He didn't like Bohee, Seokmin liked Bohee.

The small pang in his heart seeing the two together made him sigh an accepting sigh, he did find it strange that Seokmin had openly told him he was gay just a few months ago but he figured if he was bisexual or maybe even pansexual he may still class himself as gay. He was happy for him, really.

Seokmin had always been there for him, he deserved someone for himself. Seokmin was obviously tired of looking after Joshua, making sure he was still happy and safe, checking in to see how he was doing even if they were sat right next to each other, being there when he cried, coming up with creative activities so they were never bored - that was just Seokmin.

-
A lot of you seem to really like Bohee and I'm super glad because it's not often girls in these sorts of fics are likeable so I made a ((very)) rough sketch of her for you, it isn't meant to be any good since i didn't want to spend any longer than about 15 minutes on this but it gives you a general idea

-A lot of you seem to really like Bohee and I'm super glad because it's not often girls in these sorts of fics are likeable so I made a ((very)) rough sketch of her for you, it isn't meant to be any good since i didn't want to spend any longer tha...