36

Odera

"We've been in this house for way too fucking long," Jun said, stretching himself out over the couch like a cat.

"We literally went out last night but okay." Chan commented, "Wait where is the car and where is Soons?" Peering out the window, he noticed the lack of a car which stored the two sleeping boys the previous night, Jihoon was in the lounge but Soonyoung was silent and that was very concerning.

"Probably hungo-" Jihoon's sentence was cut off as he looked in the doorframe at a masked man holding several guns.

In any other circumstance they would cower in terror but the masked man had a giant tiger t-shirt and was clumsily holding eight guns piled up in his arms. "Soons what are you-" Being cut off again, Jihoon got thrown one of the guns and then the rest took theirs but it was clear these weren't the sorts of guns that the others first thought.

"We're all going to laser tag!"

"What are we 13 and aren't you supposed not steal the guns from the place?"

"Shut the fuck up Won, we're all going." With a varied mixture of excitement and distaste, the seven boys left.

Chilli Sauce 😳
(group chat)

Wonu🐛: This is a gross disadvantage

MingOnTop: They shoot the same

diNO: lmao won looks so disgusted

hosh: look at him though:

Jeonghan: sit down i'm hotter

s.coups: 👁👄👁

Joonhwee: we get it, you're all gay, go bang somewhere else that's not of in front of my salad

ωoozi: no one asked dipshit

MingOnTop: Jihoon you're literally driving, watch the FUCKING ROAD

ωoozi: oh shit yeah lol

Surprisingly, they managed to get to the place without a hitch or tragic car crash which would've left this story very short or very stolen from my other book which you should go read right now I mean what-

The boys piled out the car into a retro looking building that had a mix of younger, brown eyed children running around and hardcore laser tag players dressed in official looking gear.

"Hand over eight tickets or else!" Soonyoung said shamelessly holding a gun at the very bored looking cashier, "That'll be 200000₩ please."

"200000?! Kwon Soonyoung that's a whole fifth of our fucking money we got last night-" Wonwoo tried to interrupt but it was too late and their precious money was already being handed over, "Quiet dog fucker, it's part of my plan."

"Excuse me, dog fucker?"

"What plan?"

The two voices interrupted, "Mingyu and it's a secret shut up." Soonyoung winked and pulled the group towards one of the rooms.

"So how are we deciding the teams?" Chan spoke up as the eight were putting on the gear and completely ignoring the safety video playing in the background.

"Tops vs bottoms!" Jun proclaimed, pumping his fist in the air; the whole concept of the eight spending time together doing this turned him into even more of a child than he already was.

Wonwoo sighed, resting his hand on the older's shoulder, "Look I know you're excited but I don't think everyone would just follow along and do it by... that."

"We've sorted it." Seungcheol stated with his arms crossed, Wonwoo turned back from Junhui to see Seungcheol, Soonyoung and Mingyu on his left and Jeonghan, Chan and an awkward looking Jihoon on the right.

"Hyung, for the record I don't actually know but I thought I'd go with you guys to balance out the teams and also I wouldn't want to be on the opposite one to Jihoon." Chan said so he could be assured Wonwoo wouldn't rip him to shreds for this.

"Fine." He sighed, joining the right side and calibrating his machine without another word.
"I can't believe we're doing this..." Jihoon said, "Me too! I'm so excited like how long has it been since all of us went out for just a fun day out?" Mingyu blabbered, excited to be out the house for the first time in a while.

"When you're ready you can all enter and it'll last for half an hour, it's pretty dark in there so just be careful we don't want any injuries and if you do get them we're not liable anyway have fun!" A worker said, opening the door into the dark room where the two teams frantically sprinted to their opposite sides, Chan opting to jump onto Wonwoo's back instantly - a questionable strategy but a strategy nonetheless.

Over the speaker they heard a loud automated voice, "Game start in 3, 2, 1... GO!"