12

Healina

"Oh shit really?" Minghao said, looking at his two newly gained friends who had come to visit.

It had been a week since the ceremony now and everyone was still torn apart, they'd almost completely forgotten about their new friend.

"Man that sucks, angel boy wasn't such an angel after all, bet he was into some sadistic shit."

"Hey! Don't say that about our friend," Seungkwan said with a pout, still not entirely used to the demeanour of the boy.

"Jeonghan was so good at everything it's just kind of confused us all really," Said Vernon, snacking on some chips.

"Wait, Jeonghan?" Minghao knitted his brows together, "I knew a Jeonghan at one of the underground bars I go to but he hasn't been back in a while, sure it's a coincidence but what is his last name?" Seungkwan replied hesitantly, surely Jeonghan hadn't associated with someone like Vernon's neighbour.

"Yoon, Yoon Jeonghan."

"Oh wow that's him yeah, he did look like an angel huh? Not really my type though,"

Both boys sat in shock, mouths agape while Minghao didn't exactly grasp the depth of the situation.

"I- I didn't even know there was underground bars here," Vernon stuttered out, still trying to process this.

"Oh yeah, Jeonghan always seemed pretty regretful being there but man he could get wild, we didn't talk a huge amount but there isn't that many who go to underground bars, pretty much exclusively Odera bound teens who have given up on life, I'm not surprised he never told you guys though, I'm sure he'd want to act perfect."

"So he's lied to us?" Seungkwan said, now getting slightly angry, "That bitch, why didn't he say anything, we could've prepared or helped him or-" Vernon rubbed his shoulders, he hated how worked up Seungkwan could get over these things, he too was starting to get annoyed at Jeonghan, feeling quite cheated.

"I can take you if you want," Minghao spoke up again, "It's really fuckin' cool, they've got all this sick ass music and alcohol that actually makes you feel like you want to die and it's all run by people our age so it's a mess," The boy was grinning just thinking of the place, it was a good escape from the confines of his room where he was never judged for his outlandish behaviour.

The other two boys however, were hesitant. Vernon forced an apprehensive smile, "Yeah, I mean after the whole 'pretty much exclusively Odera bound teens who have given up on life' part I'm not sure Kwannie and I would really fit in." He said carefully, not wanting to offend the older.

"Come on, just once, please?" Minghao was more excited at the concept of new friends than he'd like to admit, he really did mean well.

"I'll consider it then," Vernon stated, trying to lull the conversation.

The boys tried to forget about the shocking news, deciding to watch a mediocre movie instead as Seungkwan planned in his head how he was going to explain this to the others.

"You've got to be joking," Joshua was the first to speak, with a stern look on his face. "Jeonghan would never, he could never- could he? Oh gosh he could, he really could huh? Wow how am I such an idiot to have never noticed this I-"

"Woah, woah okay easy, let's think about this for a second okay?" Seokmin interjected, stopping Joshua from spiralling for the umpteenth time that week.

"How much can we trust this Minghao kid? We don't know him at all, how long have you guys known him?" Seokmin implored, trying to search for more logical answers.

"Well," Seungkwan paused, the seriousness in Seokmin's tone made him rethink if the boy really would just play a prank like that, "We- we met him 9 days ago?"

"Jesus Kwan, maybe think before you scare Shua like that okay?" The older said in a scolding tone.

"He is nice..." Seungkwan said, trying to defend himself but he knew Seokmin was right, how much could he really trust about an Odera bound ruffian he met not so long ago, was it just a dirty trick to scare them?

"What if he's right though?" Joshua spoke up again, "Is there any way to know?"

"Well, I have one idea, might not go too well though," Vernon said as his friends and lover leaned in to listen to his idea.