14

Healina

The boys certainly felt out of place to say the least, especially Joshua. He never thought his blue eyes would ever be something looked at with such horror but it was clear that the majority of people in this place were actively avoiding him. Strange music played loudly throughout the room as the underground area became surprisingly full. It all happened really fast and it became quite overwhelming for the four who were used to a nurtured life, raised to believe in moral justice and hard work.

The scene in front of them was nothing more than animalistic. "K so this is horrific but the song? I'm kinda vibing," Vernon said, nodding his head to some description of a techno song.
"W-why are we even here again?" Seokmin said, looking hesitantly over to the rest, "We need to find out about Jeonghan, if the skinny kid is telling the truth we'll have a lot to think about." Replied Joshua.

"Skinny kid? Bitch you better-" Before he could finish his sentence Minghao was grabbed by a large pair of arms hugging him.

"MINGLEMONG!"

"Hello again, Moonbin." Minghao rolled his eyes while the rest hung their jaws open for the happy bakery boy in the pink frilly apron quite literally 15 minutes later now had his titties out and was holding an unlabelled bottle of alcohol.

"Right so uh we're leaving-" Seungkwan started to say when Vernon grabbed onto his arm. "No, we've got to find out about Jeonghan, okay?"

"Jeonghan?" Moonbin said, unlatching himself from around Minghao, "He was wild, did he seriously go to Odera? Man, he didn't seem that keen on it." Joshua shook his head in disbelief, no, none of this made sense to him but he still had no proof and without proof there was no definitive answer.

"Hey Jinjin," Minghao screeched, gesturing to an orange haired boy over the loud music. The boy came over and looked at the four new comers, eyeing Joshua up and down carefully, "What's a bluey doing down here?" He asked with a tone laced with speculation.

"They want to know about Jeonghan, apparently he never told these guys about us," Moonbin said with a pout.

"Yoon Jeonghan, wow, fuckin' hot to be honest, bit of a player but man he could hold a drink. I'll say hi to him when I go to Odera next year." Jinjin said casually, now not caring about the boy with serenity eyes, he couldn't care less as long as he got to keep the business he had taken on from his hyung.

"Yes, but do you have any proof." Seokmin said, the probability of it not being their Jeonghan was thinning but they just couldn't imagine it being a reality.

Turns out they didn't have to.

"FUCKFACE," Jinjin screamed and yet another boy came towards them, "You called?" Replied the 20,000th stranger they'd come across that day, they were all quite shocked at the ethereal male that stood before them. He wore a loose button up shirt with black jeans, a total classic with the one anomaly being the camera slung around his neck.

"Cha Eunwoo, our photographer, Jeonghan was basically his muse. Woo, show them some pictures of han will you?" The boy nodded his head, opening up a box of polaroids he held in a container.

"This one was from when he first started coming here, it was taken over there look, oh and when he bleached his hair but you guys probably remember that, we forced him to do karaoke and he was actually really good,"

"Here's the last one I got of him, his little face wow, what a cutie I- oh you okay man?"

Joshua realised it was true, Jeonghan had more reasoning to be worried than first conceived by the rest of the Healina boys, in the past couple of years he'd found out about these underground bars and a spike of interest lead him to accept an invi...

Joshua realised it was true, Jeonghan had more reasoning to be worried than first conceived by the rest of the Healina boys, in the past couple of years he'd found out about these underground bars and a spike of interest lead him to accept an invitation. Since then it had become like a bad habit for him, he'd go once and a while and hate himself for it but surely his perfect grades and stable life in every other aspect would cancel that out right? Wrong. There was a reason why no one with serenity eyes was ever seen in those bars, they just weren't like him.

The occasional trips came in waves, sometimes it would be incredibly frequent and other times he'd be able to abstain for months but he always came crawling back, craving some excitement.

Every picture was like a slap in the face to Joshua, he was haunting him, he couldn't stop the tears from rolling down his cheeks.