59

Odera

"Seriously how does this even qualify as a dare? My legs are about to fall off!" Jun exclaimed, panting behind a very energetic Soonyoung. "Oh shh, Jihoon and I are doing this optionally, you'll live." Shaking his head, he sped up to meet the pair in front, being careful of the twisting branches of the forest that began to thin.

"Woah do you hear that?" Soonyoung asked, a light chugging in the distance. "We're almost at the train tracks and there's actually something on them, wah, do you think it's the military or maybe some imports?" Soonyoung was overly exited for what was effectively just a rusty train but sped up anyway.

"You're seriously trying to kill me," Jun said, catching his breath before reluctantly catching up to Soonyoung once again.

"That's so cool! I've never seen it up close," The trio huddled behind a bush and staring at the oncoming train crossing the boundary into the kingdom. "It's literally just a train Soons." Jihoon said, rolling his eyes at the hardly spectacular sight.

"Woah what the fuck is that?" Soonyoung said, ignoring the comment and pointing at one of the carriages just about in view. The trio saw a greyish blob slump into the bracken below. Soonyoung began to gravitate towards it, "Ooh maybe it's a huge bag of secret files and papers or guns or-" He was cut off by both Jun and Jihoon grabbing him by his collar, "I'm not having you get us killed over what's probably a bag of vegetables, if you're that desperate to check it out we can wait until the train has gone again provided they don't come collect it," Jihoon said, making Soonyoung grumble out a short 'fine.' as he slumped down onto the floor.

"Ew now I've got to deal with you two being all cute for far too long," Jun said rather bitterly as he watched Jihoon slowly rest his head on Soonyoung's lap. "You'll find someone soon enough, you've just got to wait for someone who can't speak to counteract how much you like to open your mouth," Soonyoung said, a joking smile on his face, "Says you." Was Jun's reply, sticking his tongue out and resorting to cloud gazing while they heard the train being unloaded.

Twenty minutes later they heard the train pull away, Soonyoung eagerly jumping up to look over the bushes, sending poor Jihoon to the ground. "Kwon Soonyoung I-" Jihoon's mouth was covered by Soonyoung as the three stared at the grey 'bag'.

"HOLY SHIT, ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!" Jun exclaimed, alerting the grey mass to their whereabouts as it turned to look at them.

Their eyes widened as they were met with a face, a person, a zombie...? Without a second thought the trio ran towards it, curiosity filling their minds. As they got closer their eyes set on a dishevelled looking boy, black hair covering a red puffy face. The boy stared blankly back, Jun attempting to talk but soon reacting to the fact the mysterious boy's eyes had rolled to the back of his head, suddenly falling only to be caught at the last second.

"Well damn, I really am that handsome," Junhui smirked, holding up the slumped body in his arms while the other two just stared in shock. "Holy shit Jun can you go two seconds without making an inappropriate joke, he needs medical attention!" Jihoon exclaimed.
The poorly bandaged wound on the arm was a deep red and various bruises and bloodstains littered the boy's entire physique.

"Jeonghan will know how to sort this out, we can't just leave him here," Jihoon said, beginning to pick up the unconscious boy's legs.

"Can we just go one day without something weird as fuck happening?" Soonyoung asked, none of them had fully processed they were carrying a potentially dangerous stranger to all their friends but they were too kind, they'd help anyone in that bad of a state.

The walk back was far longer, although the boy was light they were already tired and just generally overwhelmed. Jun pushes back the messy black fringe to uncover peacefully shut eyes, he looked somehow... familiar. His broken features were also light and cute, softly parted lips a dusty pink, tarnished only by evident trauma.

"Jesus what took you guys so long, wait what the fuck?" Seungcheol asked, approaching the now four people. "Holy shit you managed to kill someone, what are we going to-"

"He's not dead, hyung." Jihoon said, rolling his eyes once again as if he was quite done with the situation that had only just begun. "He needs stitches and general medical help so wake up Jeonghan. Now, this has interrupted my morning enough so goodbye." Jihoon said, walking off to his tent, soon followed by Soonyoung who tutted, "I see through that you know, you're really worried, don't be." He reassuringly rubbed Jihoon's shoulder as they walked to their tent, receiving a light shove in return.

"HOLY SHIT YOU'VE KILLED A MAN!" Jeonghan exclaimed, the fourth person to say so after Wonwoo and Mingyu who had come to check out the commotion. After filling him in, Jeonghan got to work dressing the wounds with a small first aid kit kept in the back of the truck. 'Strange, this kid looks familiar' He mumbled as he made sure to clean him up properly.

Soon enough he felt a small stir and was met with the eyes of the boy staring back at him.