33

Odera

Wonwoo rolled his eyes as he heard a howl from Mingyu, they were back early. He closed his laptop and went into the living room.

"You took him out for no more than two hours." He stared blankly, peering down upon a dishevelled Jeonghan who was still clinging to Seungcheol like his life depended on it.

"I was on stage and he just kinda-"

"Don't care, how much did you make?" It was clear to everyone Wonwoo was in his 'I've been working so I'm going to act all cold but lowkey I really just want to give him some headache tablets and send him to bed' mode.

"I'm not sure, Jun has the money." Seungcheol replied, still trying to pry his annoying but admittedly quite cute boa constrictor off his waist.

"You gave the money to him, seriously? I would've trusted Mingyu over him."

"Hey!" The two boys replied back in unison to which Wonwoo responded to very maturely by sticking out his tongue, they were all just young boys still at heart.

Chan was fed up of their pointless bickering and snatched the bag of money, "We made enough, more than usual actually, ₩100000 ish?"

"That's enough to feed us all for a while, get a gig in next week though I'll organise it." Wonwoo said with a satisfied nod, pushing up the glasses he was wearing and pulling out a small planner from his back pocket before beginning again, "Where are our stars of tonight's show by the way?"

Without saying anything Mingyu took his sleeve and pulled him to the window, pointing at the truck below where the two were still sleeping soundly in the back.

Wonwoo grinned softly with a satisfied nod, the peaceful scene being ruined by Chan commenting, "Why don't they just fuck already?" Only to be harshly scolded by his hyungs.

"I'm going to take this... thing to bed." Seungcheol spoke, gesturing to Jeonghan who was very persistent in his game to quote, 'never let go of Cheol again ever until we die.'

It was doubtful it would carry on that long, he was sure Jeonghan would be embarrassed by his actions when he was sober but for now Jeonghan got his way and Seungcheol retired to his room, having to awkwardly manoeuvre the blankets over the both of them.

"Time to go pretend to sleep!" Chan said, clapping his hands together and also exiting the room to his own, it was on the top floor and decorated much like a child's treehouse complete with bright red hammock and broken boombox he claimed was there for aesthetics.

"Wonwoo tonight maybe can I..." Mingyu trailed off as his cheeks dusted with a light pink, Jun rolled his eyes having witnessed this scenario a million times.

To his surprise Wonwoo actually complied this time, "Fuck it, it's been a really long and stressful day and I still hate you but we can go sleep in your room just this once but tell anyone and I'll kill you."

Mingyu caught his hand with a happy grin, skipping animatedly through the bead curtain into his room directly next to the lounge.

'Tell anyone and I'll kill you, do they not see I'm right here?' Jun thought. Everyone's lives seemed to be falling into place except his. Soonyoung had been chasing Jihoon for years and there was signs the younger may finally be seeing that, there was definitely some sparks between Seungcheol and his new found rescue and now even Wonwoo and Mingyu, the kings of fucked up relationships, seemed to be taking a step in the right direction.

Of course there was Chan but he was still too young, everyone treated the youngest like their collective adopted son even if he wasn't that far from their ages. After what happened to him, any sane person would want to protect him.

Jun felt alone, he sighed as he trudged his way up into his messy room, at least Aki was there for him; a reassuring purr was always the best medicine for his sadness. "What am I to them, Aki?" He began, scratching the cat behind her ears and laying on his bed and carefully placing her on his chest.

"Half the time they laugh at my jokes and the other half it's like I don't exist, I get that they're caught up in their little adventures but what about me? Casual sex with strangers isn't enough anymore, I want something- no, someone real who can see me no matter what and doesn't treat me like this idiot who just dances and fools around, you get it right?" He looked into his cat's eyes which were unsurprisingly no different from when he first began talking, he did appreciate how unsympathetic the creatures were. Childishly he still half expected her to one day just start talking but he was pretty sure even if his future may be a bit weird in places that would be a bit far.

"I wonder what they'll be like Aki, I'm sure you'll love them and if they hate you I'll feed them to you and we can move on, yes, that's right, all that yummy human meat! Daddy would kill everyone in his path for you Aki isn't that right?~~" Jun had some issues when it came to maniacal pet talk but he was sleepy and a little tipsy so it was to be expected from him.

Although playful, as he began to drift off he began to seriously think, what will you be like?