52

Odera

"Jeonghan I fucked up."

"Oh Jesus not again," Jeonghan just rolled his eyes, doing Wonwoo's makeup for a performance they were doing at a local bar that night. "I thought if I said yes to trying things with Mingyu he'd realise I'm a terrible person and it'd all be good but I'm starting to believe he actually like likes me now," Jeonghan could just stare back in total disbelief.

"Jeon Wonwoo you're only just starting to realise that?! You guys have been in love since I got here and probably even before, are you that insecure?" He was just frustrated at this point, angrily poking his eyeshadow brush slightly too hard into Wonwoo's eye.

"No! I mean I- maybe I just thought he was still messing with me or something which yeah is pretty stupid because he's a fucking angel but I'm just scared," He admitted. "Bitch of course you're scared, this is scary not knowing or anything but Jesus, do you think Jihoon and Soonyoung aren't scared too? They're just not massive pussies about it," Jeonghan tutted, finishing off his work and ruining it slightly by slapping the younger on the cheek.

"Jeon Wonwoo you are the smartest idiot I've ever met just stop it," Wonwoo only nodded, his apprehensions were childish and the likelihood of Mingyu actually going to Healina wasn't that big, was it?

Jeonghan slumped next to Seungcheol as a far more flirtatious than usual rendition of 'bring it' was being performed. "I really need that holiday." He spoke into his chest, making Seungcheol awkwardly chuckle. "There's a place I've been meaning to take you actually and before you ask it's not another skyscraper, there's this cute forest at the edge of Odera we've been meaning to go to for forever, it looks super sick,"

"Ohhh, are we finally going to go to Trauma Forest?" Chan piped up from beside them, "Sounds charming." Jeonghan said as he looked at Seungcheol who held a weird sort of half smile, "It's Odera, everything sounds like it was named by a 12 year old trying to be edgy, it'll be fun I promise."

"You know what? Sure, I doubt there's any posh resorts like in Healina so it'll have to do, we need a place for Mingyu and Wonwoo to grow the fuck up and also we can get cute Jihoon and Soonyoung content." Jeonghan concluded, Seungcheol and Chan nodding.

Their gig finished up and Wonwoo was sat with Jihoon and Soonyoung in Jihoon's truck counting the money they made, he was basically their accountant. "Apparently Han, Cheol and Chan want to organise a holiday," Soonyoung spoke up, quite bored due to the rather long journey. "Too expensive." Came Wonwoo's quick reply, holding the money they made tightly too his chest like some sort of Scrooge.

"Lighten up, we haven't been on holiday in ages and it's to Trauma Forest which is literally free so shut up." Soonyoung said, also very excited at the idea of a trip for their little household. Wonwoo looked hesitant but jumped when he saw Mingyu's face pressed up against the glass at the back of the truck looking like a cute puppy really wanting to be adopted. Mingyu, Jun and Chan had been forced into the back of the truck since they didn't want money flying everywhere due to the open top and Soonyoung just had undisputed priority now plus it was Jihoon's truck so basically the other three had no chance at the warm interior.

"Pleaseeee hyung," Mingyu begged in the cutest voice he could muster, Wonwoo instantly said no leaving the younger with a pout when Chan cracked his knuckles, "Ive got this," Pushing Mingyu aside he tried it out and Wonwoo rolled his eyes before begrudgingly accepting.

"No fair!" Mingyu shouted while Jun just rolled his eyes at Chan who was rolling around on the floor of the truck laughing, "Sorry Gyu, Chan will always be the favourite." Wonwoo said matter of factly before returning to their money. Soonyoung was shaking his head but really he understood, Chan came before everyone else in every scenario for everyone in the house.

As they turned in towards their building they saw a smirking Seungcheol, "We win, fuckers." Him and Jeonghan had taken his motorbike. "It wasn't even a race," Jihoon sighed at the oldest's childish actions.

"Wonwoo agreed to the holiday so looks like we're going," They all smiled except Wonwoo, Jihoon who was only going because Soonyoung wanted to and Jun who wasn't even asked in the first place but figured the trip wouldn't be too bad.