90

Odera

[smut warning ⚠️]
end will be indicated by second [⚠️]
soft as shit but still, read at your own discretion

Jihoon got up from his chair and started fiddling with the older's jeans, "But baby you're shaking," Soonyoung said with a pout.

"P-Please," The younger begged, making Soonyoung's heart rate increase tenfold. He hadn't had any stimulation from a partner since deciding to date Jihoon so he couldn't say he wasn't extremely up for the idea but they had waited so long he wanted to be sure. Soonyoung broke into a soft chuckle, "You seem pretty eager Hoonie," He chimed, allowing the younger to struggle with his belt as he guided them to the sofa.

"I was thinking I was the one that would get impatient and try convince you but look at this," Soonyoung smiled affectionately, almost proudly, which made Jihoon grumble in protest.

He got his revenge by slapping his crotch, "You talk too much."

"Ow Ji what the fuck, is that your idea of teasing me? I know it's your first time so I'll take care of you but still, don't push your luck." Jihoon was tired of all his talking, beginning to experiment with grabbing Soonyoung's slightly hard dick through his boxers and just stroking a little. Soonyoung breathed harshly at the action but still continued to talk, "You know you don't have to do everything right? And don't think you have to act like Wonwoo or Mingyu with their fake ass porn star moans, I just want to make you feel good."

Soonyoung smiled and ruffled his hair but Jihoon was frustrated Soonyoung was still able to get out a fully coherent sentence, pushing him down so he lay flush with the couch. Soonyoung undid the action by sitting up, shifting them so Jihoon was straddling him slightly as he took the opportunity to coax Jihoon's shirt off.

He threw it to the ground and sat back in awe for a second, hands instinctively reaching for his boyfriend's bare chest, the soft purple lights in the studio accenting his small, pale frame and new tattoo so perfectly. Jihoon began to feel embarrassed, unmoving as Soonyoung seemed to be in some sort of trance before biting his lip, "Stop staring," He mumbled, fixing the issue himself by leaning his head down to kiss Soonyoung passionately.

He felt his bottom lip being slowly nibbled on, making him moan into the older's mouth when he let his own be explored. Soonyoung pulled away, "You're comfortable bottoming, right?" He asked.

Jihoon gave a shy nod which made Soonyoung speed things up, grinding his hips upward so his clothed cock would brush against Jihoon's ass. Jihoon found it quite unfair he was the only one with his shirt off so he took the liberty to remove Soonyoung's as well, becoming shy when he forgot just how toned the dancer was.

Soonyoung paid no attention to the way Jihoon's eyes fixed on him, too busy running his hands down to the small of Jihoon's back and trying to slide his fingers under his red tracksuit's waistband. Jihoon inhaled when he realised, of course he knew where this was going, he asked for it but he couldn't help his body from helplessly reacting to every simple touch, his hips now moving ever so slightly as well.

Soon though, he felt the hands being removed. He frowned when Soonyoung lifted him off him by his armpits, leaving him sprawled out on the couch almost embarrassingly hard. Soonyoung laughed at the fact his once grumpy best friend was now his needy boyfriend in such a state, cute.

He approached a small side draw and pulled out some lube and a condom, Jihoon stared back a little shocked. "How come that's there, did you seriously plant that stuff in my studio?" Jihoon asked, half amused and half disgusted.

Soonyoung just winked as he used the time standing up to discard his jeans and underwear making Jihoon gulp and retreat slightly into a ball. "Don't go shy on me now." Soonyoung grinned, completely shameless. It was far from his first time but he was incredibly eager to make love to someone he wholeheartedly adored.

Jihoon breathed out and tried to relax a little, letting Soonyoung turn him around so he had his knees resting on the couch. Soonyoung carefully pulled down his tracksuit bottoms and underwear as well. He opened the lube, the cap making a satisfying pop being the only sound to fill the room. Soonyoung applied some to his fingers and carefully inserted just one, moving it around so Jihoon could get used to the feeling, he loved how the younger writhed beneath him with such little stimulation, soon adding a second finger so he could scissor them at a caring pace. The last thing he wanted to do was make it painful.

"G-Good..." Was all Jihoon could get out between his soft whimpers, encouraging Soonyoung to add a third finger that just made him squirm even more. Soonyoung could see Jihoon's dick twitching and he decided to remove his hand, putting on the condom with ease as the younger took the time to just pant softly.

Jihoon was pliant as Soonyoung switched their position again so they were facing, "Ready?" He asked, careful as ever. Jihoon nodded with wide eyes, practically drooling over how attractive he was, it made him wonder what the hell was stopping him from seeing this throughout their years of initial friendship.

He was snapped back into reality when Soonyoung pushed into him, gasping at the stretch. "Y-You can move," He said, hating how much he stuttered despite him knowing Soonyoung loved it when he did. His pace was slow at first, he didn't want Jihoon to cum too quickly since it was his first time and it needed to be special.

"You're really pretty Hoonie," He hummed to the boy below him. "And you're going to slow Soonie." Jihoon shot back, encouraging Soonyoung to properly put his dancer hips to work. He thrusted in and out quicker, searching for a particular spot.

He knew when he found it, Jihoon letting out a particularly high pitched whine, hands going down to touch himself but Soonyoung beating him to to, matching his hand with his ever deepening thrusts.

"Fuck, Soonie I'm-" Jihoon said, bucking his hips up into Soonyoung's hand, this was it, there was no way he was going to Healina after this.

As Soonyoung's hand sped up Jihoon came on his stomach, legs shaking around Soonyoung's back as the older continued to thrust in until he found his own release and collapsed down onto him.

It didn't last long, he wasn't expecting it to yet still somehow it felt perfect.

They grinned at each other like idiots through their panting, "You did so well," Soonyoung praised, catching his lips and smiling into them.

[⚠️]

"We should probably clean up, I hope nothing got on my couch." Jihoon said, Soonyoung laughed at his persistent practicality. "Your couch is safe Hoonie," he said, surprised when he felt Jihoon launch up to hug him, "Thank you."

Soonyoung chuckled, pulling away and using one hand to fish their underwear from the floor so it didn't feel as strange. "A few weeks ago I heard Seungcheol and Jeonghan say they were worried about me going to Healina but I'm not now right, I'll have to stay now?" The question was hopeful but Soonyoung only frowned. "You've been acting so weird because you thought you'd leave? Ji you worry too much, you should've said something." Soonyoung said it with a pout but he wasn't mad, knowing their petty arguing wasn't meaningful now calmed him down.

Jihoon confirmed with a yawn, they'd been working all day and after this it was no wonder the younger was tired. With a shake of his head, Soonyoung cleaned them both up, even redressing Jihoon and then joining him back on the couch so they could nap together in their underwear and t-shirts, Jihoon basically having to lie down on top of Soonyoung due to the lack of space but they were too lazy to go anywhere else. They had a show that night after all so they couldn't sleep too long.

They were awoken two hours later by a gasp, Mingyu stood in the doorway of the studio as Jihoon woke up to realise they didn't even lock it. "Liars!" Mingyu proclaimed, suddenly feeling the need to wipe himself down as Wonwoo joined beside him, seemingly unfazed by the sleepy couple.

"Gyu we-"

"Yeah, yeah, no defences lover boy now get ready. You have a bunch of dances to lead and everyone needs to go soon." The pair groaned in unison but eventually got dragged up, ready for whatever chaos the night would bring them.

-
...Happy birthday Soonyoung