95

Odera

The boys all came running from their rooms at the sound, all half dressed and confused. Wonwoo was the first to arrive.

"Why did you have to shoot at him!"

"He attacked me, I don't even know who he is!" Jeonghan and Mingyu argued as Rocky wailed in his place in shock from the bullet hole in the floor that only missed his foot by a couple of inches.

Wonwoo ran up to them, confused at the two strangers, both crying loudly. His main priority however seemed to be being overlooked by everyone else. He ran into Minghao's room, dodging his way around the chaos.

"Hao calm down, just breathe okay?" He said, the boy was hyperventilating and had gone into mild shock. Wonwoo knew what to do, Chan went through many bad panic attacks so he was able to be a reassuring voice. "Everything hurts," Minghao said, almost incoherently. "I know, I know, I don't know what's going on but we're all here for you, okay?"

Wonwoo felt a weak nod as he let himself be held onto tightly by the younger, wetting his pyjamas with tears.

Both Soonyoung and Jihoon emerged shortly after, "Why is the bar tender on our floor?" Jihoon asked casually, not awake enough to fully grasp the situation.

"Holy shit I'll get the med kit." Soonyoung exclaimed, pulling Jihoon away as fast as they arrived to go grab supplies despite the lack of injury.

Seungcheol came next, trying to take in the total chaos and do his best to calm everyone down with Chan clung to his abdomen the entire time.

With Rocky loosely restrained with some rope and Minghao calmed down a bit they ended up with all of them in the living room.

"Anyone care to start?" Mingyu said sarcastically, he was so over the amount of fuss this had caused, having no clue how any of them were related.

"I'm so confused, who are you people?" Soonyoung asked, looking over at the two younger boys sat on their couch, Sanha carefully in Jeonghan's grasp.

The youngest spoke up first, clearly trying not to cry as all the words spilled out his mouth, "Rocky said that you stole something so I followed you here and I was kind of scared but Odera's been pretty scary so I didn't want to question it and when I texted him the address I saw what looked like my brother in one of the windows and I thought I was going crazy until he saw me."

"Wait, brother?"

Sanha nodded, looking at Jeonghan's red puffy eyes with a slightly reassuring smile.

"I don't understand though, the bakery, everything-" Minghao said, his tone that of disbelief. His brain hadn't been able to fully process everything that had gone on.

Sanha went back to uncharacteristic quietness, "It was really bad." He stared at his lap and spilled everything, trying his best to make it make sense for all the boys that were varying degrees of confused through his upset. "I found M-Minghao when I brought him breakfast and I was really scared so I called the police and an ambulance because I thought someone had k-killed him, they had to search the place and then they found the bar. I was so scared, I had no idea what was going on and the next thing I knew I was in Pledis Central being issued a sentence. T-They split us up, Rocky and Jinjin, Eunwoo and Moonbin, me." He sobbed, even the boys who didn't know him were pouting as Jeonghan held him closer.

"Those sick fucks..." Wonwoo huffed.

"I was so alone for a whole month, I was so hungry and there were always bad people but then I found Myungjun and he took me in," Sanha looked up at Jeonghan who was softly crying now, Sanha had told him all this the night before when he'd found him but hearing it the second time didn't hurt any less. "I was so scared hyung." He kept repeating and Jeonghan let the boy bury his tear stained face in his chest.