99

Odera

"Holy shit all that planning was not at all worth it." Mingyu said, staring at the chaos before him. Jeonghan's origami swans were long discarded and most of the boys had turned to competitive drinking. He was the only fully sober one after being given the exciting role of supervising and driving to Pledis Central the next day.

Part of him really wished he could drink to ease his anxieties about the day to come but he was also extremely glad he wasn't drunk enough to be acting like the boys that were bouncing off the walls of their living room. He was thankful at least one of them was not extremely drunk, Minghao currently sat with him with a tasteful glass of wine that everyone was convinced he didn't actually like the taste of. "I don't get how they can do it, I'm not getting drunk ever again after that night." He said, taking another sip. "Yeah I don't know how you could want to get with that in any state." Mingyu laughed pointing over to Jun who was howling on the karaoke machine with Wonwoo. Minghao chuckled along with him but there was a sense of contentment in their voices, "Our boys will be fine, I'm sure of it." Mingyu said softly, he could tell despite his relaxation Minghao was also slightly apprehensive about the ceremony.

Before Minghao could reply a mouth landed on his cheek, Jeonghan pulled back with a crumpled smile, "You kids are so cute," He said before trying to kiss Mingyu as well who wasn't having it and swatted him away. Rubbing his cheek Minghao huffed, "I forgot how Jeonghan gets when he's drunk, it's been a while."

Mingyu managed to successfully send the older off to go harass another unfortunate victim. The victim Jeonghan chose turned out to be Soonyoung.

"Soonie have I ever told you you're my favourite?" Jeonghan hummed. "You've told everyone that." Soonyoung slurred, whacking him playfully, he too trying to drown out the prospect of the following day slightly too much. "No, he never tells me that." Seungcheol pouted from beside them.

"Can you get him off me, this actually hurts!" Chan screeched from under him, the oldest curled up in his lap and refusing to leave. "Cheol gets clingy when he's drunk, not my problem." Soonyoung shrugged but Jeonghan took pity and attempted to lift Seungcheol up.

As he pulled he realised he overestimated his strength and fell backwards but managed to take Seungcheol with him. The oldest let himself be flung to the floor, landing awkwardly on Jeonghan. "Heavy- Bitch- Fuck-" Was all Jeonghan could struggle out as he rolled the oldest off him, completely destroying any romanticised fantasy Seungcheol drunkenly had of softly falling in his arms.

Through their shouting, Chan and Soonyoung naturally took the opportunity to laugh at them. "Channie if by any chance I go to Healina please find a way to update me on how long it is until they bang." Soonyoung said making Chan grimace at the idea but nod anyway.

"For once in my life I'd like it if your fat ass wasn't the route of all my problems!" Jeonghan screeched, "What does that even mean?" Seungcheol said in a whiny voice, much more interested in getting hugs in his drunken state than having yet another unnecessary argument with Jeonghan.

"You have a nice ass." Jeonghan smiled, saying the first thing that popped into his head. Seungcheol just grinned. "This is not being potentially my last memory of you idiots, just join the karaoke." Jihoon huffed, appearing somewhere and dragging Seungcheol by the collar of his shirt.

They sang away for what felt like hours, particular highlights being Jun and Wonwoo executing a terrifyingly energetic rendition of Black Cat Nero and Jeonghan introducing the boys to the entire High School Musical soundtrack that he could recite from memory. Even Mingyu and Minghao who were quite content just watching eventually joined in the chaos, just avoiding the excessive amount of shots and other drinks that were intermittently passed around.