11

Odera

"Welcome to casa de shit hole." Soonyoung said, opening the door into the main room of the house.

Jeonghan inspected the home of the boys, it was certainly... a choice but could do with a clean.

He then looked to a dark haired boy on the couch who inspected him then frowned, turning to Seungcheol, "If you're going to fuck him please make it quick, I want to be able to sleep tonight." Jeonghan blushed furiously, taken back by the exchange, he went to open his mouth when Jihoon beat him to it.

"Jeon Wonwoo, resident intellect if you can believe it and general horny bastard. Feel free to ignore him." He said, pointing towards Wonwoo nonchalantly.

"Hey what's with the introduction? Don't tell me you're keeping this one." Wonwoo interjected.

"Seungcheol's back!" Another voice spoke up, a slightly younger teen running into the room. "Who are you?" The boy said, displaying a puzzled look at the stranger's rather lightly coloured clothing.

"Chan meet Jeonghan, he's from Healina." Chan's eyes sparkled at the idea of someone new, grabbing Jeonghan's hand and shaking it vigorously.

Jeonghan looked at the boy and smiled, ruffling his hair, "Nice to meet you, Chan."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Wonwoo rolled his eyes, placing the book he was reading down on a side table only for it to be quickly hit off onto the floor by Mingyu who had somehow managed to bash into the table upon entering the room from the kitchen.

"Kim Mingyu, he's clumsy but he makes some sick ass noodles." Said Soonyoung who received a sheepish smile from the tall boy.

"There's a lot of you." Jeonghan managed to say, observing the now doubled group in front of him.

"Oh yeah there's one more but we tend to try forget about him." Wonwoo said, now paying slightly more attention to the new boy.

As if on queue a loud scream was heard from somewhere else in the building.

"Oh fuck, it sounds like someone straight up slaughtered Jun." Mingyu said, trying to locate the sound. "Knowing that idiot, Jun probably slaughtered Jun." Jihoon replied which was a fair statement, only last week had he found the older trying to microwave a can of coke to see if warm soda was any good.

"Come on Jeonghan, let's go see what's up," Seungcheol said, grabbing the younger's hand.

A single spiral staircase lead to Junhui's room. Jeonghan's eyes lit up, reflecting the dim, flickering neons and cyber colours that littered the room haphazardly, the floor was covered in boxes of wires and pieces of broken gadgets but in the corner there was the boy he assumed to be Jun.

Jun was in a ball, hugging a cat slightly too tightly while staring at the screen of a large TV.

"Wait I know that show," Jeonghan said, furrowing his eyebrows and walking into the room; Jun was alerted of their presence and swiftly turned around.

"How did you get that?"

"Cheol get your bitch out my room."

"No, how did you get that?" Jeonghan persisted.

Jun wiped some light tears from his eyes and the cat previously in his arms jumped to the other side of the room, weary of the stranger. "That's not important, what's important is MY FAVOURITE SHOW JUST ENDED AND IT WAS THE WORST ENDING EVER LIKE CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW DUMB IT WAS TO SELL OFF THE MAIN CHARACTER TO THE FAKE ASS BITCH JUST SO HE COULD SAVE I DONT KNOW A FEW OF HIS RELATIVES??? LIKE NO, DONT BE SUCH A BITCH AND GIVE ME MY SMUTTY ACTION WITH THE HOT GUY."  Jun ended is rant, flailing on the floor dramatically.

"Jun is an idiot but he's a smart idiot," Seungcheol spoke up, finally answering Jeonghan's question, "He was messing around with this old TV one day when he fucked up the frequency and managed to land it on the same one that all of Healina runs on, he could start some sort of underground rebellion with this thing really but Healina people are pussies so he uses it to watch their romance series."

"THATS NOT IMPORTANT, WHO EVEN ARE YOU?" Jun pointed at Jeonghan as his cat hissed.

"Jeonghan, he's from Healina," Jun's expression changed, "Woah, I've never fucked a healina born before."

"Is that all you- nevermind," Jeonghan just sighed this time, the boy before him was clearly rather strange.

"Food should be ready soon, recover from whatever this is quick and come join us whenever, we can soon give Hannie a real welcome to Odera." Seungcheol winked, leaving Jeonghan a bit nervous for the days that would follow.