89

Odera

[These next chapters are probably going to be more sexual than usual so kids shut your eyes and go study or something]

"Come on Hao, after all that talk you've put it off for weeks now," Jun complained, "Yeah you looked hot." Mingyu added.

Minghao grumbled on his bed, Odera life really wasn't he expected it to be. He'd spent the vast majority of his days in his bedroom, quietly painting or being harassed barring the times Soonyoung would drag him to dance with them (he secretly really enjoyed it but he wouldn't dare give any of them the satisfaction of saying it) or he'd be whisked off to whatever weird place Jun or Mingyu felt like going.

"I don't know anymore, it was stupid."

Jun sighed, "Look, how about you just come to work with us tonight, I'll pack your stuff and we'll see if you're up for it."

Minghao thought on the matter for a second, his two friends had been on at him for ages so he begrudgingly agreed with a nod which made Jun and Mingyu high-fived maybe a bit too enthusiastically.

Mingyu left Jun and Minghao to continue their conversation and entered the living room where a few of the boys sat idly relaxing through their day. Jihoon wasn't there, he was generally in charge of these things so that's who Mingyu was looking for but he stopped when he saw Seungcheol gloomily walking to the kitchen. "What's wrong hyung?" Seungcheol looked up and pouted, "Jeonghan has a fever."

Mingyu tsked at him, "It's not the end of the world, I'm sure your boyfriend will live."

"He's not my boyfriend!" Seungcheol whined like a teenage girl, adding a quiet, "I'd be upset if any of you were sick." At the end.

Mingyu decided to ignore his pouty leader, instead cutting straight to his question, "Minghao's going to come with us tonight, do you know where Jihoon is so I can tell him?"

"He's in his studio with Soonyoung, tell him Hannie and I won't be going." Mingyu shook his head at the older but didn't reply except for a small wave of thanks before going downstairs to get his motorbike and travelling the studio.

"It's good right?" Mingyu heard Soonyoung ask as he entered the room, weirdly Soonyoung was the one in the producer chair but Mingyu didn't even want to begin to describe the autotuned mess that came out the speakers. "It's catchy," Mingyu piped up from behind them, saving Soonyoung from the grimace Jihoon wore as the pair turned to face him.

"So it's good?" Soonyoung looked hopefully between the two but Jihoon just sighed, "Soons the plague was catchy, that doesn't mean it was good."

Soonyoung pouted at him but the air was slightly awkward since Jihoon hadn't spoken to Mingyu since his mini outburst. "Did you get home okay last night?" He thought it was appropriate to confront it rather than just leave it and Jihoon did seem to be acting more normal so he figured it was okay.

Jihoon looked down at the floor, "Yeah... I know the owner and he was tending the bar so he called Soonyoung for me." He coughed awkwardly.

"Oh you should've seen him, Ssssssoonie I yam so sllweepy!" Soonyoung mocked making Jihoon groan in frustration, "Like you used to be any better." He complained.

Mingyu laughed lightly at the pair, Soonyoung seemed a little confused with the atmosphere so clearly Jihoon hadn't said anything. He didn't feel the need to fully confront it; they all had their strange moments so he was easily forgiven. The silence dragged on slightly until Mingyu remembered why he was there, "Oh yeah! Minghao's going to perform with us and you didn't here this from me but Jun has a plan to get him to perform a somewhat strip show, they have that at the club we're going to right?"

Jihoon nodded casually, mind already focused on the logistics while Soonyoung grinned happily, "All of the dancers together, finally. This is going to be legendary. Didn't know he was a stripper, that's interesting." He mused excitedly, his mind probably filled with interesting ways to apply the new information to his dances.

"Oh and Jeonghan and Seungcheol aren't coming, Han is sick so of course Cheol is incapable of leaving a grown 22 year old by himself." Mingyu rolled his eyes and Jihoon nodded again.

The conversation died down and the pair turned back to what Mingyu assumed was Jihoon attempting to teach Soonyoung to produce. "Is this couch safe?" Mingyu asked, poking it with his foot, he had nothing better to do so he figured he might as well sit for a while, Wonwoo had been working on his laptop all day so he needed to find attention from other places.

"What do you mean, is the couch safe? It's hardly going to eat you." Jihoon said, "No like have you fucked on it, I have principles I don't sit on fuck couches."

Jihoon looked at him horrified, "Yes it's safe! God, we haven't even- Mingyu you are shameless." Jihoon said, clearly flustered by the remark. Mingyu replied with a toothy grin and stayed until he got bored of Soonyoung looping the same 8 seconds of track for 10 minutes.

Soonyoung was beginning to grow tired of trying to produce once Mingyu left, it wasn't fair Jihoon got to be an incredible dancer and producer and yet all his work was being constantly criticised whenever he tried to use this demon software Jihoon insisted was the best.

In his boredom he decided to tease Jihoon, looking absentmindedly where Mingyu used to be sat. "Maybe defiling the couch isn't such a bad idea," He said all too casually, causing Jihoon to choke on his third coke he'd had that afternoon. But to Soonyoung's surprise instead of a shove on the arm he saw the younger actually consider it.

"I mean, I wouldn't be entirely opposed to it." Jihoon said, trying to match Soonyoung's casual tone. This time Soonyoung paused, turning to look at him. "Baby that's great but why now? You've been acting strange recently and I wouldn't want you to regret it," Soonyoung said, tone instantly becoming far more delicate.

Jihoon shook his head dismissively, "I want to."