61

Odera

Jeonghan was the first one to start screaming, quickly followed by Minghao. Seungcheol instantly rushed in the tent compartment to see what all the commotion was about, he thought they were screams of terror but as soon as he went to reach for his friend he saw him throw his arms around the dishevelled boy, "Minghao! What are you doing here?" Jeonghan exclaimed, glad to see a familiar face, his expression then changed when he stopped to think why exactly Minghao was there. "I don't understand, how are you here if-" He was cut off by Minghao's hand launching to his mouth. The younger had suddenly remembered the tracker in his arm that could hear everything.

He was worried that Jeonghan had said too much and he was already going to get called in but he prayed he was wrong. He pulled his hand away, putting a finger to his lips and then miming a pen writing on paper. Jeonghan looked confused but sure enough nodded to an even more comfortable Seungcheol to go get some paper.

Minghao let out a sharp hiss as he went to touch his face, feeling a large open wound he didn't remember how he got but he could assume it was from the guards on the train, abusing their authority and in turn abusing him.

Seungcheol soon came back with the paper and a pen provided by Wonwoo who came with to try see what was going on. Minghao reached for it and began scribbling, shaky from how weak he was.

'Pledis have fitted me with a tracker, if they find out I've people I'm from Healina they'll kill me and you, thank you for the help but I mustn't trouble you. I'll make my way on my own here.'

Jeonghan took the note, it was far too simple, leaving him with many questions. He took the pen off Minghao and allowed the others to read the note.

'I can't let you leave in this state, what do Pledis want with you anyway, how are you here?'

The note passing continued and Minghao failed to answer why, of course he knew Jeonghan but they weren't close enough for him to explain, no one was.

"The fuck is going on in-" Jun was quickly shut up by Wonwoo who put a hand over his mouth without even needing to look, so used to doing it to protect poor Chan's ears it had become a natural reaction.

Jun looked down at the frail boy, slightly grimacing at the amount of blood and blotches that continued to litter his skin. Wonwoo passed Jun the previous notes and his eyes widened.

Before the others could react he grabbed Wonwoo and Seungcheol, pushing them out the tent and then Jeonghan who tried to protest but Jun was stronger, it was a weird silent battle but Minghao could only watch on as he was far too weak to even attempt to figure out what was wrong, what he didn't like however was the look of pure disgust the tall stranger gave him.

When they were away from the tent, the three looked at Jun expectantly, Jeonghan and Seungcheol were annoyed but Wonwoo felt a jolt of anxiety as he noted how serious Jun looked, an incredibly rare sight, "That guy is bad, like, really bad news. We can't be helping him, if anything we should be killing him."

"W-What, why? Jun is this one of your fucked up pranks again? That kid is in there half way to death and you're suggesting we finish him off?!" Seungcheol shouted angrily.

Inside the tent, Minghao could hear their conversation extremely faintly but he really didn't like the way it was going, he hadn't even spoken to these people and they hated him already.