29

Healina

Seungkwan was staring to feel uncomfortable. He didn't want to feel this way but he couldn't help it and it was slowly eating away at his conscience.

Vernon had been spending a lot of time with Minghao, he knows why Minghao had to get away from that house and he knows Vernon really just wanted to help but he couldn't help but feel cast aside.

Ever since he'd met Minghao over a month before he hadn't spent one moment of time with just him and Vernon and it was really starting to bug him. Minghao would always ask Vernon questions and make sure he had his approval.

Minghao, Minghao, Minghao.

He couldn't bring himself to say anything because he knew he was being jealous and shouldn't be so overprotective but he wasn't like this with Joshua and Seokmin, maybe because they had grown so close to each other over the past month but it was really consuming him so he finally gave in and went to consult Joshua.

To: shua💙

~11:30am~

bub: hyung can i please come over and talk

shua💙: Is it about Vernon and Minghao?

bub: how did you know, oh god it isn't obvious is it?

shua💙: Just get over here and let me cuddle you and we can talk about it okay?

bub: okay, thanks

Arriving at the house, Seungkwan wasn't shocked to see Seokmin open the door. He was well aware of the vast amount of time the two were spending together and he was certain there was something going on between them but that was for them to figure out first and he had his own problems.

"Come on in," Seokmin smiled, Seungkwan noticed how mature the older had gotten recently although he still did have his weird outburst and they shared a lot of the same humour, it was refreshing.

Reaching Joshua's bedroom, Seungkwan dramatically slumped across the older's bed, resting his hand on his forehead and whining.

"Shuaaaa I don't know what to do," He was acting like a stroppy toddler but Joshua could understand his frustration. He went up to the younger and ruffled his hair, sitting on the bed next to him and Seokmin deciding to take a desk chair on the edge.

"He's spending so much time with him and none with me, I feel so selfish because Minghao is having a hard time but it's made me realise a lot about our relationship. We've been together for years and yet I can count the number of times we've kissed on my fingers and never done anything else, we've said 'I love you' so many times but there's hardly any intimacy, it never seemed to bother me before but-" Seungkwan was balling his hands into fists and pulling on his hair, clearly fighting with his own mind.

"Seungkwan, anyone can see that you love each other, do you see how much that idiot's eyes sparkle whenever you so much as breathe?" Seokmin said animatedly, he really admired the pair's relationship, "As for the lack of intimacy, have you ever expressed you want it? Vernon is very simple, maybe he doesn't know like I'm pretty sure he's unaware of the pain he's causing you." Joshua added, rubbing calming circles on the younger's stomach.

"I guess I've never thought about it... we've always just been us so our relationship flattened to a constant level that we're both comfortable in," Seungkwan was now looking up at the ceiling like he was in a counselling session.

"You should talk to him about all of this, how you feel and work a plan with Minghao, I'm sure he'll become less dependant on Vernon as he finds his feet and branches out again." A smile spread across all of their lips at Seokmin's words, they were all content with how the conversation went and Seungkwan was feeling far more at ease.

With a sudden boost of confidence, Seungkwan replied, "You know what? Let's all go over there now so I can talk with them and you guys can be there for moral support; I mean you don't have to come but please?"

"We'll come with you, they'll be at Vernon's house I'm sure and if not I say we raid his fridge," Seokmin said, pumping his fist into the air.

"Or we could do that even if he is there?"

"I like your thinking Seungkwan, to the Chwe household!" He proceeded to grab the hands of Joshua and Seungkwan, marching them out the house and down the short walk to Vernon's house.

Vernon always kept his front door open, he thought he had no reason to lock it but when Seokmin, Joshua and Seungkwan walked in he really wished he had.

"Vernon we need to tal-" Right in front of his eyes he saw Minghao pushing Vernon into a kiss on the living room couch and he'd never felt such emotion. Vernon quickly pushed the smaller off of him, completely stunned as Seungkwan just stood there lifeless until it all went black and he fell to the floor.

-
I hate myself for this too dw

okay but this is actually one of my favourite wonu pictures, he really said >:) with his little nose scrunch