41

Odera

Jeonghan excitedly ran into Seungcheol's room, it was very familiar to him by now and so he didn't hesitate to jump on his king sized bed and snuggle into his blankets. "I can't believe this is happening," The younger said as he looked up towards the ceiling, "I know right? I mean we were all expecting it but so soon? What's the meaning of this, I'm so confused, why now?"

Jeonghan pouted in thought, "Hmm not sure, spur of the moment thing by the sounds of it, Soonyoung felt really bad..."

"Yeah, Jihoon was just confused, he kept rambling and he doesn't know what to do but we can help them work it out." Seungcheol concluded as he fell back onto his bed next to Jeonghan, "You know, I wish I had something like they do," The younger said continuing to stare at the ceiling as Seungcheol stared at him, smirking and trying his best to manoeuvre into an attractive pose.

"I'm right here baby," He said with a wink, he was met with a shove, "Ew you're more like my deranged uncle, please stop."

Seungcheol couldn't quite figure out why he was so hurt by the remark as he felt a slight sinking feeling when the giggling angel smiled back at him playfully, "Deranged uncle? At least give me hot rich bachelor uncle that buys you epic shit."

"Hmm maybe I'd accept that,"

"Okay but this is bordering into incest territory and I don't-"

Seungcheol cut off his sentence as he saw an unimpressed Wonwoo standing in the doorway, "I don't want to know what the fuck that was or what all this is," Gesturing to the two on the bed, "And frankly I don't care but I'm a little disgusted, Mingyu has made dinner so come on."

Wonwoo swiftly left and Jeonghan's cheeks tinted red at the strange scenario they were caught up in, they both got up and headed towards the nice aroma wafting from the kitchen.

They entered the living room where Chan was playing with Aki and Jun with a little feather on a string, yes, Jun was pretending to be a cat but who's surprised at this point honestly.

Soonyoung and Jihoon on the other hand were not in their usual places. On most days Jihoon would be stuck behind his laptop mixing songs and repeating the same few bars over and over without headphones, slowly driving the others insane. Soonyoung would either partake in Jun and Chan's antics or help Mingyu with plating the eight portions of food he always had to prepare.

Today, Jihoon was spinning on a bar stool looking at the floor, open bottle of whiskey in hand and it was making Jeonghan dizzy. It took a while for them to locate Soonyoung who was lying on the floor with his hands over his face behind the TV. It was clear both were deep in thought in their own strange ways although Jihoon was simultaneously trying to forget as well.

When they were all sat with their meals Jun spoke up, "Soons, Ji what's up? You're acting like Mingyu and Wonwoo when they get all confused about their feelings." The comment received glares from everyone but Chan who just looked slightly perplexed, this caused him to retract his statement, "Geez, tough crowd but guess I'm out of the loop as usual," He sighed, giving Aki a small stroke who had perched herself on top of his shoulder - very hygienic.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Wonwoo asked, "I mean, there's clearly something going on but it feels like no one trusts me with anything these days."

"That's because we don't." Wonwoo bluntly replied, going back to neatly cutting his food.

"I'm literally older than you and I still get treated like Chan," Jun sighed, taking his plate and his cat up to his room, earning an annoyed "Hey!" From the youngest

"What's gotten into him now?" Jeonghan rolled his eyes, "He just needs some dick and he'll be fine." Mingyu commenter casually with a mouth full of food, Wonwoo launched to block Chan's ears even if it was too late and the youngest didn't really care.

Seungcheol gasped in an effeminate tone, "Kim Mingyu I'd expect better from you." He added in a scolding tone which made the boys left in the room laugh, even earning a slight giggle from Soonyoung and satisfied hum from Jihoon.

"Amazing as always Gyu," Soonyoung said quietly as he placed his plate into the sink, followed by a slightly too quick, "I'm finished too." From Jihoon.

As Soonyoung left to his room he felt a wrist wrap around his arm and drag him there for him, he really didn't want this so soon.

"We need to talk."

-

I got invited to join 'Geek Squad' at my college (it's set up by the maths department) and I've officially peaked, that is the lamest title I can earn and it's hilarious