The Prank War: Scene 2

(Iskall and Grian enter from opposite sides of the stage. One half is Grian's base, the other half is Iskall's base. There is an identical formation of obsidian in each of their sides. The obsidian is covering two shulker boxes. They both walk to it, confused and intrigued. They read the sign attached to the obsidian)

Grian (reading signs:) If you break these with a pickaxe...

Iskall (reading signs:) ...I will know...

Grian: ...your friend,

Grian & Iskall: Mumbo Jumbo.

(The lights on Iskall's side go dark)

Grian: Retaliation for the obsidian prank? Fair enough. (goes through chests and pulls out a piston and redstone block) Well, I'm not going to use a pick. But I will use a bit of Mumbo's own methods.

(Grian pushes shulker boxes with pistons)

(Mumbo, who's been hiding in the corner of the stage with his back turned, reveals himself to the audience. He silently reacts to Grian's actions. A mix of shock, impressed, and frustration)

Grian: Wait, can he see me?

(Mumbo quickly turns around)

Grian (announcing to no one:) I didn't use a pick! I used a clever method!

Mumbo: (reveals self) Grian, you've lawyered me! YOU out of all people!

Grian: These pistons had to be used one day! And thanks for the two whole shulker boxes of fireworks!

(Mumbo approaches Grian)

Mumbo: (laughing) Alright, then. I accept defeat. But seriously though, thanks for the free trident. (takes out trident and admires it) It's like a friendship bracelet, but a weapon. It signifies our undying fellowship. I'll keep it forever.

Grian: I mended it with love.

Mumbo: Wonderful, Grian. Anyway, I put the same obsidian trial in Iskall's ice base. Hopefully he actually uses his fists. I got to go. (starts walking to other half of the stage)

Grian: I bet 2 pieces of cobble that he'll use a pick. Bye!

Mumbo: Bye, Grian!

(Lights on Iskall's half of the stage go on, Grian's side goes off. Mumbo repositions himself in hiding)

Iskall: Ha! No sign can stop me! (mines the obsidian with pickaxe)

(The mining takes an awkwardly long amount of time. While Iskall is mining, Mumbo looks to the audience with a disappointed look)

(The obsidian finally breaks. Iskall opens the shulker box)

Iskall: Oh, a gift? A whole shulker boxes of rockets? Sweet!

(As Iskall picks up the shulker box and prepares to exit, Mumbo dumps diorite on him. Iskall screeches and drops both boxes)

Iskall: Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew!!!! Is this... DIORITE?! Uck! The worst, ugliest, no-good block in the game! Uck! Who did this? (points to random spot) Was it you? Look me in the eyes, polar bear!

(While Iskall is freaking out, Mumbo switches the shulker boxes with a single, white shulker box. Mumbo swiftly returns to his hiding place)

Iskall: Huh? Wait- that shulker box looks a little different... (peeks inside)

(Iskall backs away and pretends to vomit in the corner. He slowly approaches the box from a safe distance)

Iskall: Yuck! A whole shulker box... full of diorite! What in the world am I supposed to do with so much nasty diorite? (pauses and thinks to himself) Hmmm.... I suppose I can prank someone. Who's on my pranking list?

There is FalseSymmetry. Grian originally made ME the winner of the Grian headhunt a few days ago. Until False came along and was like 'but I have more heads! Shouldn't I be the winner?' and then Grian made her the winner. Like, it makes sense logically. But it still hurts. Only sensible thing to do now is to prank her...

(Iskall puts on gloves and exits with box of diorite. Mumbo reveals self once Iskall is gone)

Mumbo: Didn't exactly go as planned... but a punishment is a punishment, right?

(Mumbo exits)