The Prank War: Scene 9

Cub: And onto the reactions of those 3 pranks...

(At the Red Velvet Cake in a Demon Costume. Iskall enters)

Iskall: Ah, what such a beautiful day on the Hermitcraft Season 6 server! Nothing can go- OH MY GOODNESS!

Grian (entering:) Iskall! I heard you scream. What's wrong?

Iskall: Don't look at it, Grian. Don't taint your eyeballs!

Grian: Jeez, that's a lot of diorite.

Iskall: There's a sign... 'The Red Velvet Cake in a Demon Costume' False and Ren.'

Grian: False and Ren? Why in the world would they prank you?

Iskall: You're a very bad liar, Grian. My castle is in there. Help me dig it out. Use a spare pick. You don't want your normal one to get infested.

(They break through the cake)

Iskall: It's... FILLED!

Grian: Don't worry. I'm free for the next couple-

Iskall: Blow it up.

Grian: What?

Iskall: Did I stutter? Blow it up. Get the TNT. I know you can't resist it. Make an explosion so humongous that Ren and False hear it from the fantasy district. Shake the server. Rid this world from this horrible monstrosity ASAP. Let it blow, Grian, let it blow!

Grian: But your castle-

Iskall: It's already gone. It's tainted. Too late.

Grian: Aren't you being a little dramatic? It's just a block-

Iskall: Oh no. First Mumbo starts liking diorite and now you? I can't believe it...

Grian: No, no, no. I'd totally blow this cake up. I'd blow anything up. Do you know how rare opportunities like this are? I haven't blown up something this big in quite a while.

Iskall: Let's go.

(Grian scatters TNT across the cake surface)

Grian: (gesturing to lever that will set off TNT) Do you want to do the honors?

Iskall: Why yes I do-

Grian: (flicking lever) Just kidding.

Iskall: Hasta la vista, baby!

(The TNT explodes, destroying the cake. Blackout)