The Civil War: Scene 14

(Outside the G-Team base. False and Doc enter)

False: Doc, do you got everything we need? Enough arrows? Enough enderpearls?

Doc: Yes, yes. I triple checked. It's better to carry light in case we die.

False: (pointing) That's it, right there. The ghast cannon blew a hole in the G-Team's window during the first battle. We can climb through there.

(The two climb through the window)

False: They didn't even bother to patch that hole up!

(Doc loots through the G-Team's chests)

Doc: I found some potions.

(Grian is in G-Team base, humming and preparing challenge room. He's unaware of Doc and False)

False: Shhh!! The G-man is right there.

(They hide)

Grian: Whew! After a hard day's work, my challenge room is finally complete! Should probably get a snack or something.

(Grian exits)

(Doc and False enter challenge rooms)

False (reading signs:) 'Welcome, team Star! You have chosen to take on Grian's flag defense system! You have to complete 2 challenges to get the flag. Good luck!'

Doc: Wow, they put little challenges for us. Our defense is just confusing

False: Looks like the first challenge is parkour with lava underneath. Each of the jumping points has a pressure plate on them. 

Doc: I mean, it's Grian. How good can his redstone be?

(False does the parkour course. On the first try, False falls into lava and starts again. The second time, she completes it)

Cub: (taking head of Star team's life-board) After only 1 life lost. False completes the parkour course.

Doc: I hate parkour. So let me just... (drinks fire resistance potions and walks through lava) I'm here for moral support.

False: Alright, next challenge. 'Congratulations! You did it! If only the next challenge was as skill-based as that one.'

Doc: Good luck!

False: Wait-

(Doc pushes False through the door into the maze)

False: Aaahhhh!!!! It's a maze!!! I'm hugging the left wall! There's lava falling from the ceiling!!!! Aaaaahhh!!!!

(While False is screaming, Doc is chilling)

False: Aaaahhhh!!!!! It burns!!!!

Cub: FalseSymmetry tried to swim in lava.

Doc: Damnit! Another life lost!

(Cub takes a head off Star's life-board)

(A scorched False comes out)

False: It was hard.

Doc: Here, take this. (gives False a potion) I stole it too.

False: What's this?

Doc: Potion of healing.

False: Why didn't you give me that earlier?

Doc: I don't know. Good luck! (pushes False in)

False: Aaahhhh!!!

Cub: FalseSymmetry tried to swim in lava.

(Cub takes a head off Star's life-board)

Doc: It didn't work?!

(A more scorched False comes out)

False: Third times a charm?

Doc: Good luck!

(False runs in before Doc can push her. This time, she completes the maze. False enters the flag room)

False: I did it! I can see the flag! Well, it's the only thing I can see, anyway.

Doc: Yes! I'm cheering you on!

False: I can hear lava. There's hidden lava underneath the floor. I just need to hold shift and avoid it... (grabs flag) I got it! There's an exit!

(False runs back to Doc using the exit)

Doc: We did it!

False: But you didn't do anything.

Doc: Let's get the heck out of here!

(They exit the G-Team base)

(Grian enters. He notices the missing flag)

Grian: Uh... Mumbo, did you move my flag?

Mumbo: (entering) No...?

(False and Doc run back to the Star base, snickering)

False (from Star base:) Did you mean THIS flag?

Grian: No way! Did you at least die?

Doc: Uh... Nope! Star Team rules!!!

(Doc and False put the G-Team flag in their base and exit)

Grian (to Mumbo:) We can't let them get away that easily! We have to get them back!

Mumbo: Do you mean...?

Grian: Mumbo, you've been in their base. You know the layout, right?

Mumbo: Sorta kinda. Well, the truth is, not even team Star knows their way around. Their layout is that confusing. Once you see it, you'll understand what I mean.

Grian: Let's go.