The Civil War: Scene 5

(Cub is hiding in a corner, out of sight of anyone. The G-Team enters wearing generic brown military uniforms. Iskall is wearing a Carolean uniform)

Jevin: Y'know, before we go to meet the Star team, I'd like to share a quote I believe y'all should hear. (takes out paper) 'War does not determine who is right, only who is left.'

Stress: (laughing) Jevin, we're playing MINECRAFT!

Jevin (sarcastically:) What??? No!!! I thought we were heading into World War 3!!!

Cleo: What's the difference?

(Star Team enters. They are wearing green TF2 class uniforms)

Doc: How are you guys not panicking? We're about to go into war!

Xisuma: I mean, we're pretty decked out. All in fancy uniform. We have guardian lasers, ghast cannons, a moat, creeper cannons, TNT cannons, and a labyrinth inside.

Impulse: And a ghast-powered cannon.

Xisuma: I already said that.

Impulse: I know.

Doc: Let's go meet them at the flag.

(They gather at the white flag)

Impulse: Iskall, what are you wearing?

(Everyone begins to laugh at Iskall)

Grian: Looks like someone missed the memo.

Iskall: I was told this was fancy dress-up day, not poopsie dress up day...

Wels: What are you even wearing, Iskall?

Grian: More importantly, what are YOU guys wearing? What are your outfits supposed to be? Power Rangers?

Impulse: Yeah! Power Rangers are cool!

Doc: Well, with all of your kitchen utensils, only Gordon Ramsay would like YOUR base.

Iskall: Yeah well, Gordon Ramsay is awesome! So ha!

Grian: Okay, so, guys... I'm really proud of the base. Like, that's a whole season's effort right there! And I'm starting to think... is it really worth it?

Doc: Shhh... Shh... Everyone be quiet. Do you hear that? I hear... chicken noises.

(Everyone reacts to the good roast)

Grian: Oh NO! Nobody calls me a chicken!

Jevin: I mean... I can understand why you guys wanna fight. Just look at your base!

(Everyone reacts to the good roast)

Cleo: Do you need us to filter some water for that burn?

Xisuma: Hey, our base is functional. Yours is just pretty.

Grian: Well why don't you put your actions where your words are and take down the flag?

Doc: No, you take it down!

Jevin: No, you take it down!

Wels: No, you take it down!

Tango: No, you take it-

Cub: Well, folks, this is taking very long. They're wasting valuable fighting time. I expected this to happen. I believe it's time to take matters into my own hands.

(Cub ignites and throws TNT at the flag. TNT explodes. Chaos ensues. Tango, Wels, and Mumbo are killed by the explosion)

Scar: Tango was blown up by Cubfan135. Welsknight was blown up by Cubfan135. Mumbo Jumbo was blown up by Cubfan135.