The Civil War: Scene 16

(Outside Team Star base. Iskall is in black spy clothing)

Iskall: Here goes nothing...

(Iskall enters Team Star's base)

Iskall: Oh my god. Look at all those staircases! They go all the way to bedrock! How am I supposed to find my way through this mess? It's like staircase spaghetti!

(When the door closes behind him, it is pure blackout)

Iskall: I literally cannot see a thing. It's too dark in here! Do I have a torch? (getting out torch) Ah, here is it.

(Iskall takes out a torch for light. Turns out, the entirety of Team Star is standing behind him, ready to beat Iskall up. Iskall takes a second to process this. Once he realizes the situation he's in, he immediately throws himself off the platform. Blackout.)

Cub: Iskall85 fell from a high place.

(Cub takes a life off the G-Team's life-board)

(In the G-Team base. Iskall waits for Stress)

Stress: (entering) You called?

Iskall: I'm kinda in a pickle, right now, Stress. Earlier, I tried to infiltrate the Star Team base, but their base wasn't exactly what I expected.

Stress: What happened?

Iskall: Short story shorter, softcore suicide, Stress.

Stress: Uh, alright?

Iskall: And that's why I need YOUR help. An infiltration in THAT base is a two-person job. We need to get prepared. Potions of night-vision, weapons, all that stuff.

Stress: What's the special word?

Iskall: Can you, pretty please, come with me to infiltrate the Star Team base and get a flag?

Stress: I'll go get the potions.

(They head to the outside of the Star Team base)

Iskall: Take the night vision potion now. It's super dark in there.

(They take potions. Iskall opens door and they walk in)

Stress: Oh my god! There's so many rooms I don't know where to start! (runs up to random room) How about this one?

Iskall: That looks like it has something in there...

Stress: You go in first. They may have some high-tech redstone stuff going on in there.

Iskall: (entering room) I gotta examine the grounds. I gotta be sneaky, agile, smart, brave-

(Iskall presses button. He gets dropped into a pit of zombie pigmen. Iskall screams and swings his sword at them. The pigmen attack back)

Stress: Why did you hit them??!! You idiot!!!

Iskall: I don't know!!!

Cub: Iskall85 was slain by... (double-checking script) 'being silly'?

Stress: (laughing) They renamed the zombie pigmen to 'being silly'! That's brilliant! 

(Stress continues to laugh. Iskall re-enters team Star base)

Iskall: Let's NOT go back into that room. How about this room?

(They peek inside the room)

Iskall: I see a flag in there!

(They enter the room, slowly. Then, they rush in. Vexes fly everywhere. Blazes shoot fireballs. It is chaos)

Stress (reading sign:) 'Press this button to stop the evoker!' (presses button)

(Cave spiders are released. They chase and attack Iskall. They kill Stress)

Cub: Stressmonster101 was killed by a cave spider.

Iskall: No!!! Stress!!!

(Iskall exits in a rush)

(Stress re-enters Star team base)

Stress: Did you get the flag?

Iskall: Well, you see. I don't have an axe on me. So it takes time to break the flag.

Stress (laughing:) You're such an idiot!

Iskall: Well next time, DON'T press the button!

Stress: It was worth a shot!

Iskall: Second times a charm?

(They enter the chaotic flag room and fight. This time, they get the flag and exit)

Stress: Yes! We did it!

Iskall: Now... (both look up) How do we get out?

(Blackout)

Scar: 1 hour later.

(In the G-Team base with Grian)

Iskall: We did it! We finally made it back to the G-Team base!

Grian: Good job, guys. 

Stress: We lost 3 lives.

Grian: So did me and Mumbo. That means that we have 9 lives left.

Stress: Doesn't sound good.

Iskall (to Stress:) Let's just hope that our challenges take plenty of their lives.

Stress (to Iskall:) All they need to do is die once to either yours or my challenge and I can die happy.